YVUCET 2020 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Admit Card, Result, How to Apply YVUCET 2020.
Yogi Vemana University Post-Graduate Common Entrance Test 2020 (YVUCET 2020) is an exam conducted by Yogi Vemana University under the supervision of GOVT of Andhra Pradesh. This exam is conducted by the authority to take admissions of candidates in various postgraduate courses in Arts, Commerce & Science streams offered by the university. Candidates are advised to read this article In order to know all the aspect of this entrance examination. Our team will try to provide candidates with all the unique information about this examination.
YVUCET 2020 Application Form
The Yogi Vemana University will provide the application form for this examination. Candidates will be able to apply for the entrance test by registering on the official website of the university in the 3rd week of March 2020. Candidates have to provide all the required details as on their qualification certificates to successfully apply for the entrance test. If the information provided by any candidate proved to be false in any condition then the authority will cancel the application form of the candidate with immediate action. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria provided by us before applying for this examination.
YVUCET 2020 Application Fee
Application fees are the same for all categories i.e the candidates have to pay Rs.400 as application fees for the entrance exam.
Note: Application fees can be paid via online methods & through challan of State Bank of India or by Demand Draft. The application fee is not refundable for this entrance examination.
YVUCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Education: Candidate must have graduation in the field for which he/she is applying for with at least 50% marks (45% for reserved category).
- Age: Candidate must not be older than 30 years (34 years for reserved category).
YVUCET 2020 Important Dates (Tentative)
|1||Registrations start on||23 March 2020|
|2||Deadline for registration||15 May 2020 (without late fee)|
21 May 2020 (with late fee of 500 Rupees)
|3||Admit card||May 2020|
|4||Exam||June 2020 (Tentative)|
Note: Candidate must contact Institute authority helpline at www.yvudoa.in regarding any query related to the examination schedule. Check TANCET 2020 Application Form.
YVUCET Exam Pattern 2020
- Mode of conduct: Exam will be a pen paper-based exam i.e offline mode. Use the blue/ black pen to fill the circles on OMR sheet.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of maximum of 100 marks.
- Total Questions: There will be total of 100 questions in the question paper.
- Duration: Candidates have to solve the question paper in 90 minutes.
- Type of Questions: Objective type questions will be there in the paper.
- Negative marking: There is no provision for negative marking in this examination. Check SKUCET 2020.
YVUCET Ranking 2020
- The minimum passing marks are 25 in YVUCET.
- The rank card will be made available from the university.
- As per the ranking, the students will get admission.
- This rank card will be valid for the 2020-2019 session.
- A rank card can be obtained from the online mode.
- The university will not send it by post any candidate.
YVUCET Admit Card 2020
Admit Card will be released on the official website by the University. Admit card is a relevant document for the YVUCET2020 entrance exam. Candidates can take a copy of the Admit Card from the official website in 2nd week of May 2020.
To download admit card candidates have to enter all the details required on admit card portal of the website of the University. Admit Card bears all the details regarding the candidate & Examination Centre and exam date. The admit card may be required for document verification.
YVUCET Examination 2020
The entrance examination for admission in the courses listed above is conducted by the Yogi Vemana University. 1st week of June 2020 is the prescribed date for the examination. Without bringing admit card & another valid id proof no one is allowed to the examination centre. Candidates who will fail to bring the admit cards will not be allowed to sit for the exam by the officials at any cost.
Note: Candidate must follow the latest study material for the preparation of the examination.
YVUCET Result 2020
The result of YVUCET2020 may be declared by the authority in June 2020. A merit list will also be generated online by the University. Candidates will be able to know the percentile they managed to get in the examination. Candidates will be called for counselling session if they have got marks above than the cutoff. Candidates have to bring the result sheet at the counselling venue. Check JEE Mains 2019 Application Form.
How to Apply for YVUCET 2020
Candidates should visit the official website of the authority to fill the application form i.e www.yvudoa.in and follow the steps given below:
- Open the application portal on the landing page of the website.
- The candidate has to enter all the details as listed on certificates of qualification.
- After filling all the details, candidates need to upload the photographs & sign in the given column.
- Scanned copies of all the original documents should be uploaded.
- Now, click on the Submit option to submit the Application Form.
- Before submitting the application form candidates must ensure that all the details filled are correct.
- A user ID may be provided by the authority.
- Candidates can pay the fee through Credit Card/ATM Card or Net Banking.
- Candidates have to pay fees for application before the last date.
Vemana Puram, Yogi Vemana University Road
Ganganapalle, Andhra Pradesh 516216
Contact No: 08562225446