XAT 2019 Online Registration, Application form, Exam Date, Syllabus, Pattern. For more info visit us at www.entrancedisha.com.
XAT represents the Xavier Aptitude Test. It is the most popular MBA course in India organized by XLRI Jamshedpur. Almost 150 B-Schools give admission on the behave of XAT. XAT held on the very First Sunday of January every year with no doubt. Around one lakh students appears in this exam every year. The entrance exam will be of 3:30 hours and paper pencil based. That means the exam will be in Offline mode. Also, Check all professional courses in commerce.
XLRI Jamshedpur announces the application form from August 2017. The candidate with Bachelor Degree in any specialization is eligible for XAT 2019. XAT is the second largest MBA entrance exam. All the application forms will be acceptable in online mode. Candidates can go to the official website of the organization. Candidates have to fill out some basic information in the application form. The candidate may have to upload the scanned documents. Check preparation Tips for XAT Exam.
XAT 2019 Application Fee
- The candidates interested in XAT have to pay Rs 1650.
- The candidates interested in XLRI programs have to pay Rs 300 as the additional fee with Rs 1600.
The payment of fee can be done through online mode by using Net Banking / Credit card.
DD can also be done in favor of ”XLRA Jamshedpur A/c XAT” which is payable at Jamshedpur in any bank.
XAT 2019 Eligibility
- The candidate with any degree is eligible.
- The candidate should be the citizen of India.
- The candidate who pursuing in the final year is also eligible.
- The degree program should be of 2 years.
XAT 2019 Schedule (Important Dates)
Examination Timing: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
|Sr. No.||Events||Important Dates|
|1||XAT 2019 Application Starts on||16th August 2017.|
|2||XAT Last Date of Application From||30th November 2017.|
|3||XAT 2019 Admit card||3rd Week of December 2017.|
|4||Examination Date||7th January 2019.|
|5||XAT Official Answer Key||3rd Week of January 2019.|
|6||The announcement of XAT Result||31st January 2019.|
XAT 2019 Schedule
- Last date: 30th November 2017.
- Last with late fee: 15th December 2017.
- Examination Date: 7th January 2019.
- The announcement of Result: Last week of January (31st Jan) 2019.
XAT 2019 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- Question Type: The exam will be of Objective type.
- Examination Timing: The timing of the exam will be 10:00 AM to 1:30 PM.
- Examination Mode: The Mode of the exam will be Offline.
There are two papers in the exam. The pattern is given below:
Check XAT Syllabus
- Paper 1: The first paper is 170 minutes. This will contain three sections. (1) Verbal and logical ability (2) Decision-making (3) Quantitative and Data Interpretation.
- Paper 2: This paper has only 25 question and of 35 minutes. Only one essay writing subject is given to the candidate. And other question will be from General knowledge.
- Each question will carry equal marks.
- The right answer will be award by 1 mark.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted on the wrong attempt.
- 0.05 marks will also be deducted from the unattempted question.
As XLRAI promised to reduce the difficulty level in the exam. So we can hope for the good one. Check all details for SNAP 2019.
XAT 2019 Admit Card
The XAT admit card will be available on the official website of XLRI from December 2017. Every candidate must bring the admit card to the examination hall. It will show the name and roll number of the candidate, examination center address, and other important data.
XAT 2019 Result
The result will be announced on Jan. 2019 on the official website. The candidate is provided with a rank card/ result card that will show the marks, rank and other important details related to the counseling process. So keep the scorecard throughout the admission process. Check Complete Details for CAT 2019 Application Form.
XAT 2019 Cut- Off
The XAT 2019 cut-off list will be maintained every year as per candidates’ performance in the test. All the selection procedure will be based on the cut-off list. The selected candidates will get the admission in various colleges. Your entrance exam cutoff will be expected released in the last week of the upcoming month. Candidates will get an idea of their performance in their written exam after seeing their official cutoff. All aspirants are suggested that they should clear the official cutoff if they want to get the admission in this course.
XAT 2019 Admission and Counselling
The counseling process will be held in Online Mode. The candidates will be selected by Group discussion and Interview round. Candidate will be selected after examination, GD and PI round.
XAT 2019 How to Apply
- The candidate has to visit the official website www.xatonline.net.in.
- Go to the apply online.
- Fill all the details given all the details.
- After filling all the columns take a print out this page.
- And paste a passport size photo on it and send it along with other documents to the postal address.
XAT 2019 Document Required
- All the mark sheet and degree at the college level.
- School mark sheets up to 12th standard.
- ID proof.
- Character Certificate.
- Domicile if required.
- Passport size photos.