XAT 2019 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, How to Apply.
XAT 2019 Application Form
XAT stands for the Xavier Aptitude Test. Almost 150 Bussiness Schools offers admission on the basis of XAT examination (XAT 2019 Application Form). XAT 2019 commonly held on the First Sunday of January every year. Lakhs of students appear in this exam every year. This is one of the most popular MBA course in India which is organized by XLRI Jamshedpur.
XLRI Jamshedpur announces the XAT 2019 Application Form from August 2018. The candidate with Bachelor Degree in any specialization is eligible for XAT 2019. XAT is the second largest MBA entrance exam. All the application forms will be acceptable in online mode. Candidates can go to the official website of the organization. Candidates have to fill some basic information in the application form. The candidate may have to upload the scanned documents.
XAT 2019 Application Fee
- The interested students who apply for XAT 2019 have to pay Rs 1650 for XAT 2019 Application Form.
- The candidates interested in XLRI programs have to pay Rs 300 as the additional fee with Rs 1650.
- Late Fee: The additional late fee will be charged from the applicants.
Payment Mode: The payment of fee can be done through online mode by using Net Banking / Credit card. DD can also be done in favour of ”XLRA Jamshedpur A/c XAT”. Check REAP 2019 Application Form.
XAT 2019 Eligibility
- Education Qualification: The candidate with any degree is eligible. The candidate who pursuing in the final year is also eligible. The UG degree course should be of 3 years.
- Nationality: The candidate should be the citizen of India.
- NRI Status: NRI applicants can also apply with their passport details.
XAT 2019 Schedule (Tentative Dates)
- Last date to apply: Last week of November 2018.
- Last with late fee: Second week of December 2018.
- Examination Date: First week of January 2019.
- The announcement of XAT 2019 Result: Last week of January 2019.
|Sr. No.||Events||Important Dates|
|1||XAT 2019 Application Starts on||20 August 2018 (Announced)|
|2||XAT Last Date of Application From||30 November 2018 (Announced)|
|3||XAT 2019 Admit card||3rd Week of December 2018|
|4||Examination Date||6 January 2019 Announced|
|5||XAT 2019 Official Answer Key||3rd Week of January 2019.|
|6||The announcement of XAT 2019 Result||Last week of January 2019.|
XAT 2019 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
As XLRAI authority promised to reduce the difficulty level in the exam. So we can hope for the good one. The entrance exam will be of 3:30 hours and paper pencil based. That means exam will be in Offline mode. Check AEEE (Amrita University) 2019 Application Form.
- Question Type: The exam will be of Objective type.
- Examination Timing: The timing of exam will be 10:00 AM to 1:30 PM.
- Examination Mode: The Mode of the exam will be Offline.
Syllabus: The questions will be asked of the given subjects. Check SNAP (Symbiosis) 2019 Application Form.
- English Language & Logical Reasoning.
- Quantitative Ability.
- Decision Making.
- General Knowledge.
- Each question will carry equal marks.
- The right answer will be award by 1 mark.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted on the wrong attempt.
- 0.05 marks will be deducted from the unattempted question.
XAT 2019 Admit Card
The XAT 2019 admit card will be available on the official website of XLRI from December 2018. Every candidate must bring the admit card to the examination hall. It will show name and roll number of the candidate, examination centre address, and other important data.
XAT 2019 Cut- Off
The XAT 2019 cut-off list will be maintained every year as per candidates’ performance in the test. All the selection procedure will be based on the cut-off list. The selected candidates will get the admission in various colleges.
XAT 2019 Result
The result will be announced on Jan. 2019 on the official website. The candidate is provided with a rank card/ result card that will show the marks, rank and other important details related to the counselling process. So keep the scorecard throughout the admission process.
XAT 2019 Admission and Counselling
The XAT 2019 counselling process will be held in Online Mode. The candidates will be selected by Group discussion and Interview round. Candidate will be selected after examination, GD and PI round.
XAT 2019 Application Form How to Apply
- The candidate has to visit the official website xatonline.net.in.
- Go to the XAT 2019 apply online.
- Provide your email address with the details. Because all the relevant communication will be done through this email address.
- Fill all the basic details like personal and educational details.
- After filling each column and verify them before submitting.
- Take a print out this XAT 2019 application form page.
XAT 2019 Document Required
- All mark sheets and a degree from school and college.
- Passport size photos.
- School mark sheets up to 12th standard.
- Character Certificate.
- ID proof.
- Domicile if required.