WBJEE 2019 Application form
22nd April 2019 will be the examination date for Common Entrance Test. All the Govt. and private institutes will take part in this examination to provide admission in Pharmacy, Engineering and Architecture courses. All the application filling process will be online. And WBJEE 2019 Application form will be available online. Candidates must fill the application form before the due date. Also, check JEE Main Details.
The Common Entrance Test For admission in UG courses in Engg. and technology, Pharmacy and Architecture course will be conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board. The application forms can be filled from the official website of WBJEEB authority. Check, WBJEE Syllabus via this link.
WBJEE 2019 Application Fee
The details of application fee are as follows:
- The application fee will be 500 rupees per WBJEE 2019 Application form.
- Candidates could fill the application fee in online mode or bank challan.
- Candidates could use debit card/ credit card or net banking or Allahabad Bank E-Challan for the payment of application fee. Check Application Form Correction Process.
WBJEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Age: The candidate should have 17 years of the lower age limit and there is no upper limit of age. But for Marine Engineering course the upper age limit is 25 years.
Educational Qualification: The candidate should pass 12th class from physics, chemistry as compulsory subject and maths and biology as elective or optional subjects.
WBJEE 2019 Important Dates
The official schedule for WBJEE 2019 is as follows:
|Sr. No.||Activity||Date (Tentative)|
|1||Release of Notification||26th December 2018|
|2||Starting of online registration||26th December 2018|
|3||Deadline for the submission of application form||22nd January 2019|
|4||Deadline for the printing of confirmation page||24th Jan 2019|
|5||Availability of application Correction window||23rd January to 25th January 2019|
|6||The release of Admit Card||14th May 2019|
|7||Date of Exam||26th May 2019|
The exam pattern is as follows:
- Examination Mode: The Examination mode will be the offline mode (i.e pen-paper based).
- Examination Subjects: “WBJEE-2019” will be in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry and the syllabus will relate to 11th and 12th class.
- Subject: Only PCM from XIIth and XIth class.
- Maximum Question: 150 questions will be asked.
‘Paper-I’ – Mathematics & ‘Paper-II’ – Physics & Chemistry.
- To take admission to any Engg. or Technology, Architecture, the candidate should appear in both Paper-I and Paper-II will be compulsory.
- For Pharmacy Course at the Jadavpur University, the candidate has to appear in both Papers (1 and 2).
1-mark for Each Question
2-marks for Each Question
|3rd Category 2-marks for Each Question||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|No. of Questions||No. of Questions||No. of Questions|
WBJEE Admit Card 2019
WBJEE Admit card can be downloaded from the official website of the authority. Candidates roll number and examination centre details will be marked on the admit card. Candidates have to carry the admit card along with one photo id proof at the examination centre for the verification process. Without admit card candidates will be barred from taking WBJEE 2019 exam.
WBJEE Examination 2019
The examination will be held on 26th May 2019. The candidates have to appear in the examination to qualify the WBJEE Exam. The examination will be held in the different exam centre. The authority will release the Answer Key after the examination,
WBJEE Result 2019
The examination will be held on 22nd April and the result will be published on the official website. The result announcement date will be declared soon. Candidates could check the result by entering the date of birth and roll number.
How to Fill WBJEE 2019 Application form (Important Guideline)
Following are the steps to fill WBJEE 2019 application form:
- Application form filling process for WBJEE-2019 will be done in online only at www.wbjeeb.nic.in. No any printed application form will be available.
- Provide a valid mobile number and an email ID for future communications from the authority and the messages will be received on or sent to the given mobile number and email ID.
- Applicants must study and read the given instructions provided on Online Application form before filling the online application.
- Once the registration details are submitted, then it cannot be edited under normal circumstances i.e. Candidate’s name, father’s & mother’s name and date of birth.
- Do not share application number or password with anyone.
- According to information bulletin, upload the scanned copy of signature, photograph and left thumb impression.
- Any kind of information can be corrected within the provided window period because there is no chance of correction thereafter.
- Take corrective action within a day If any SMS or email regarding variance in the photo/ sign uploaded by the candidate.
- Keep the copies of the Application form and admit card safe.
About, West Bengal Joint Entrance Test
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board was established in 1962 to organise a Common Entrance Examinations for admission to the various UG (Undergraduate) Level Engg. and Technology, Pharmacy and Architecture Courses in various government and private or self-financing institutes in State of West Bengal. The aim of the Examinations Board always directed to the enhancement in the transparency of Common Entrance Examinations in West Bengal. For the upcoming session (2019), the Board is going to conduct and announce all other notification about Common Entrance Examination (WBJEE 2018 Application form) for admission in Universities, Govt. Colleges and Self Financed Institutes to Undergraduate Courses in Engg. & Technology, Pharmacy and Architecture in the State. Check WBJEE Admit Card.