The Vardhman Mahaveer Open University is an open university of the Rajasthan state. It provides various courses to the candidates. The University holds the status of the Public open university. The university was earlier known as the Kota Open University. This university also provides the candidates with the admissions from the entire country. The university mainly focuses on the streams like commerce, humanities, Informatics & library sciences. It also has many regional education centres throughout the state & it also has a special study centre in the Capital of India ie in New Delhi.
VMOU 2019 Application Form
The authority will release the application forms for the candidates on the official website. They can also get the application forms from the regional study centres of the university by paying the application fees. The authority will provide the application forms probably in the month of January 2019. So the candidates should regularly check the availability of the application forms from the official website of the university. We also recommend the candidates to follow all the conditions to apply for the exam or admissions in the university academics sessions. Thus the candidates should check the criteria from the official website of the university.
- To apply for MBA, BCA & MCA courses, the candidates have to pay INR 1000 as the application fees.
- To apply for other courses, the candidates have to pay INR 100 as the application fees.
VMOU 2019 Eligibility Criteria
AGE: There will be no maximum age limit to apply for the admissions in the university. But the candidates have to follow all the rules & regulations of the authority to apply for the exam.
For MBA Courses
Qualification: The candidates should have the UG, PG or any professional degree to apply for the MBA course. They should also have the 50% marks in the degree to apply for the examination.
For BCA Course:
Qualification: The applicants should have the valid passing certificate for the Higher Secondary class examination to apply for the admission in the BCA course. The applicants having the valid passing certificate of the B.A.P/B.C.P/B.S.C.P exam from any recognized Open University can also apply.
For MCA Course:
Qualification: The applicants should have the valid passing certificate for the Under Graduate degree in any discipline to apply for the admission in MCA course. To apply for this course, the candidate should at least have the passing certificate with second division marks.
VMOU 2019 Important Dates
|Sr no.||Events||Expected schedule|
|1||Starting dates to apply for the admissions||January 2019|
|2||Closing dates to apply for the admissions||February 2019|
|3||Availability of the Hall Ticket||May 2019|
|4||The entrance exam will take place in||May 2019|
|5||Declaration of the result||June 2019|
|6||Counseling sessions will take place in||June 2019|
As the schedule in this article is a tentative schedule for the admissions in the university academics. Thus the candidates should check regularly to apply for the admissions in the university academics. The candidates should also confirm the schedule from the official website of the university to apply for the admissions.
वर्धमान महावीर ओपन विश्वविद्यालय 2019
विश्वविद्यालय प्रवेश परीक्षा के माध्यम से विभिन्न पाठ्यक्रमों में उम्मीदवारों को प्रवेश प्रदान करता है। विश्वविद्यालय विश्वविद्यालय द्वारा प्रदान किए गए पाठ्यक्रमों में प्रवेश के लिए उम्मीदवारों का चयन करने के लिए चयन पैटर्न भी तैयार करता है। इसलिए हम उम्मीदवारों को वीएमओयू 2019 प्रवेश और इसके विभिन्न संबंधित पहलुओं की ऐसी सभी जानकारी इकट्ठा करने के लिए इस लेख को पढ़ने की सलाह देते हैं। उम्मीदवारों को इस लेख से आधिकारिक जानकारी भी मिल जाएगी। हम उम्मीदवारों को विश्वविद्यालय शिक्षाविदों में परीक्षा या प्रवेश के लिए आवेदन करने की प्रक्रियाओं की जानकारी भी प्रदान करेंगे। इस प्रकार हम दृढ़ता से उम्मीदवारों को वीएमओयू के इन प्रवेश मानदंडों के अधिक विवरण के लिए इस लेख को पढ़ने की सलाह देते हैं।
VMOU 2019 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Conduct: The entrance exam for admissions in the university will take place in the offline mode.
- The Medium of Exam: The questions in the question paper for the entrance exam will be in the Hindi & English Languages.
- Type of Questions: All the questions in the question paper for entrance exam will be in the objective type of questions.
- No of Questions: The question paper of the entrance exam will have 100 questions in total.
- Duration of Exam: The authority will provide the candidates with the 120 minutes to solve the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: The authority will provide +1 mark response for every correct answer on the answer sheet for the candidate.
- Negative Marking: The authority will not practice any negative marking on the entrance exam.
VMOU 2019 Admit Card
The candidates have to download the admit cards from the official website of the university. They also have to carry the admit card along with them at the exam center of the university. Thus the Admit card will prove to be a most important document for the candidates to appear in the examination to get admissions in the university. Vardhman Mahaveer Open University will be released your VMOU Admit Card 2019 in the next month. Candidates can check the following details with the help of our article.
VMOU 2019 Result
The candidates have to download the result from the official website of the university. They also have to carry the result along with them at the counseling center of the university. Thus the result will prove to be a most important document for the candidates to appear in the counseling sessions to get admissions in the university.
VMOU 2019 Counselling
The candidates will have to appear for the counseling sessions of the university to get admissions in the university. They also have to carry the admit card & result along with them at the counseling venue of the university. They also have to carry the educational certificates along with them at the counseling center.
How to Apply for VMOU 2019
- Open the website of the university or go to the regional study center of the university.
- Open the admission portal on the website. or get the application form from the regional centers of the university on the payment of the application fees.
- Select the course & fill the application form.
- Submit the application fees.
- Secure the copy of the application form.