VITEEE Counselling 2019
Vellore Institute of Technology conducts Engineering Entrance Exam to take admission in B.Tech courses. And the counseling process will start after the declaration of result. All the qualified candidates will be eligible to participate in the counseling process. So candidates have to know about the cut-off and the counseling schedule as per the university’s declared timetable. In this article, candidates can check the details of VITEEE Counselling 2019. Also, check Indian Army University Entry Scheme (UES) Permanent Commission.
VITEEE 2019 Counselling
The counselling process for VIT University on the basis of VITEEE will be conducted in the month of May 2019.The counseling will be done in both online and offline mode. Candidates, who want to take part in the counseling process, have to first register in online mode and then have to get their documents’ verified. The venue of documents’ verification will be sent to the candidates via SMS and e-mail. VITEEE Counselling 2019 will be organized in two phases. Phase-1 and Phase-2 will be done on different dates. All the selection will be done on the basis of expected cut-off. The cut-off will be according to closing rank and opening rank.
|VITEEE Counselling 2019 (Phase-1)|
|Sr. No.||Counselling Date (Tentative)||Rank Prescribed|
|1||10th May 2019||1-7999|
|2||11th May 2019||8000-13999|
|3||12th May 2019||14000-20000|
|VITEEE Counselling 2019 (Phase-2)|
|1||15th May 2019||20000-30000|
|2||16th May 2019||33001-45000|
|3||17th May 2019||45001-60000|
Who Can Take Part in Counselling?
Following is the eligibility criteria for taking part in the counselingg process:
- Candidates who have rank from 1 to 99999 are eligible to take admission in the VITEEE participating institutes.
- Those who have 10000 and above rank are not eligible to take admission in Vellore/ Chennai/ VIT-Andhra Pradesh.
- Those who have rank up to 150000 can get admission in Bhopal only.
- Note: The admission will be offered after the counselling process.
Phase 1 Counselling
In phase one, counselling will be only for 1st 20,000 ranks. The candidate who has the prescribed rank has to come into the counselling session to get admission in the Engineering course. The phase one will occur from 10th to 12th May 2018. The candidates have to come with all the required documents like VITEEE admit card, scorecard and other educational documents. Also, check Military Engineering As Career Scope & Salary.
Phase 2 Counselling
Part two counselling will be held after the successful completion of phase one counselling. The candidates who did not get admission in phase one will go for the phase two counselling session. We are giving an opportunity to all the eligible candidates to get all information about the counselling process. Also, check JEE Advanced Details.
VITEEE Scholarship 2019
University will also offer all the scholarship facilities for the topper students. Here is a list which is showing the scholarship criteria for toppers. University prescribed different scholarship amount for different scorers like 100%, 75%, 50% and 25% waiver of tuition fee.
Benefits for Reserved Categories
There are also benefits for the candidates related to reserved categories. As we know the candidate from SC/ST and OBC category have some reservations in the admission process. There are criteria set by the Indian government for every educational activity. And this will be necessary for all the authorities. Cut-off list for VITEEE 2019.
VITEEE 2019 Counselling Procedure
Candidates must go through complete admission process of VITEEE counselling from the points mentioned below. The admission procedure is divided into the following categories.
- Notification for VITEEE 2019 Counselling.
- Schedule for VITEEE 2019 Counselling.
- Shortlists the candidates.
- Issue the counselling card.
- Admission fee payment in advance.
- Report to VITEEE 2019 counselling authority with documents in the centre.
- Seat Allotment.
- Document verification.
- Display of vacant seats after the counselling process.
Fee Structure For Group A
Fee Structure For Group B
Important: Group A candidates have to submit a DD (Demand Draft) of Rs. 200000 while Group B candidates have to submit a DD of Rs. 300000.
கட்டணம் திருப்பி கொள்க
ஆலோசனை கட்டணம் ரூ. 12000+ GST. ஆலோசனை கட்டணம் திரும்பப்பெற இயலாது. இருப்பினும், வேட்பாளர்கள் சேர்க்கைக்கு வந்தால், பயிற்சிக் கட்டணத்தில் கவுன்சலிங் கட்டணம் சரிசெய்யப்படும். வேட்பாளர் சேர்க்கை ரத்து செய்யப்பட்டால், திரும்பப் பெறும் கட்டணம் கவுன்சிலிங் கட்டணம் தவிர வேட்பாளருக்கு திருப்பி அளிக்கப்படும். கட்டணத்தை திருப்பிச் செலுத்துவதற்காக, அசல் கட்டண ரசீது மற்றும் எந்தவொரு சான்றிதழும் இல்லை. திரும்பப்பெறும் தொகை வேட்பாளர்களின் வங்கிக் கணக்கில் அனுப்பப்படும். ஆண்களுக்கும் பெண்களுக்கும் இந்திய ராணுவம் குறுகிய காலக் கமிஷன் (தொழில்நுட்ப நுழைவுத் திட்டம்)
VITEEE Counselling 2019 Important Guidelines
Some of the important guidelines are as follows:
- Candidates can participate in the counselling process only once.
- Candidates cannot apply for a change in branches and campus.
- The authority will conduct counselling on the basis of AIR (All India Rank) of VITEEE.
- Candidates who have passed the entrance exam can attend the counselling at any of the four campuses.
- To participate in the counselling candidates are required to bring DD (Demanding Draft) of Rs.50,000 in favour of VIT University, payable at Vellore. This amount will be charged only after the seat acceptance.
- Those who seek a hostel accommodation have to submit a separate DD of Rs. 21,000 which includes 20,000 advanced hostel fee+ non-refundable processing fee of Rs. 1000.
- Candidates have to pay the fee within the deadline else the authority will cancel the provisional admission.
- The cancelled seat will then be offered to the next candidate.
- In some rarest case, candidates can attend the counselling on the subsequent date. However, candidates have to inform the authority of the same.
- Candidates have to bring the copy of admit card and Aadhar card at the time of counselling.