VITEEE 2019 Application Form: Apply Online VITEEE 2019 Application Form, Exam Date, Notification.
VITEEE 2019 Application Form
VITEEE was fully known as Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam. VITEEE is an entrance exam to get the admission in B.Tech of various programmes. Through this exam, a candidate can take the admission in various affiliated colleges of VIT and campus. VITEEE exam is conducted every year and this year also VITEEE entrance test was conducted. Now, It has prepared a schedule for the year 2019.
As per the Official Notification, Submission of application form will start in 1st week of Nov. 2017 and the deadline for application is 4th week of Feb. 2019. So it is informed to all the candidates that please fill the application form before the last date or due date because if you will fill the application form after the due date then his/her application form will not be accepted.
The application form can be submitted in both online and offline mode. The offline application form can be purchased from the designated post offices and from the university campus. Online application form can be accessed from the official website of the university. Check Important Engineering Entrance Exam details.
VITEEE 2019 Application Fee
- The application fee for the OMR (offline) Application Form is Rs. 1200.
- The application fee for Online Application Forms Rs. 1150.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- Online application fee can be submitted via internet banking or debit card/ credit card.
- Offline application fee has to be submitted via DD (Demanding Draft) drawn in favor of
Admission Officer, VIT University
Vellore – 632014
Tamil Nadu, India.
The eligibility criteria are as follows:
Age Limit: – Those candidates are born on or after 1st July 1995 can apply.
Nationality: – All the candidates should be Indian or NRI / PIO / OCI card holder by Govt. of India.
- Candidates should have cleared 12th from a recognized board.
- Candidates (General Category) should have minimum 60% marks and For Reserved Category (SC / ST & Northern – Eastern State) is 50%.
- Candidates 12th should be cleared on Science (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Biology).
- Candidates of National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) can also apply.
- Those candidates are pursuing 12th class, they can also apply.
VITEEE 2019 Schedule (Tentative)
The complete schedule of VITEEE 2019 has been given below:
|Sr. No.||Activity||Date (Tentative)|
|1||The release of application form||1st Nov 2018|
|2||The closing of application form||28th Feb 2019|
|3||Deadline for making the correction on the application form||28th Feb 2019|
|4||Starting of Slot Booking||The third week of Mar 2019|
|5||Admit Card Download||While Slot Booking|
|6||Examination Date||4th to 15th Apr 2019|
|7||Declaration of Result||On or prior to 25th Apr 2019|
|8||Beginning of Counselling||The second week of May 2019|
VITEEE 2019 Examination Pattern
The exam pattern will be as follows:
- Mode of Exam: Exam will be held in Online mode.
- The medium of Exam: Exam will be held in the English language.
- Duration of Exam: Duration of Exam will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Total Questions: 125 MCQs(Multiple Choice Questions) will be mentioned in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, candidates will be awarded 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision for negative marking.
|Sr.no.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|3.||Mathematics / Biology||40||40|
VITEEE Admit Card 2019
Candidates have to do online test slot booking through VIT OTSBS to download Admit Card. There will be no entry for candidates who don’t have the roll no. slip. Candidates can check roll number, test centre details on the admit card.
VITEEE Result 2019
The announcement of VITEEE results will be in the 4th week of April 2019. The result will be in the form of percentile secured of the candidates. The VITEEE result can be downloaded or checked by the users on the official portal. The VITEEE result scorecard will show the complete details or performance of the student in the entrance exam.
VITEEE Counselling 2019
Counselling is the final step for admission. The authority will organise the counselling schedule in 2nd week of May 2018. The candidates who score higher than or equal to VITEEE Cut – Off list than they will attend the counselling and get the admission.
How To Apply VITEEE 2019 Application Form
The steps to check apply for the exam is as follows:
- Firstly visit the official website.
- Then click on “Registration”.
- Then fill your all the required details as asked.
- A login ID & password will be allotted to you.
- Then through this login ID & password login and fill the application form.
- Then fill the application as asked.
- Then make the payment online or you can make DD in favour of VIT University.
About Vellore Institute of Technology
Vellore Institute of Technology formerly known as Vellore Engineering College. It is a private University. Its founder was G. Viswanathan. At present, It’s Chancellor is G. Viswanathan and Vice – Chancellor is Anand A Samuel. It is located in Vellore, Tamilnadu, India. All the interested and eligible candidates fill the application form as per eligibility criteria. If any candidates will not fill the application form as per eligibility criteria then his/her application form can be cancelled. So please fill the application form in proper manner.