Uttarakhand PG Medical Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form, Notification, Exam Dates, Eligibility, How to Apply / Apply Online at – www.hnbumu.ac.in.
Uttarakhand PG Medical Entrance Exam 2019
Uttarakhand PG Medical Entrance Exam 2019 will be conducted for offering admission in MD/MS programmes. University will not be conducted any entrance examination. Admission will be based on candidates performance in NEET PG 2019. NEET PG 2019 will be scheduled by National Board of Examinations. This examination will be held in the month of December 2017 is a national level examination organized by NBE to offer admission in MS / MD / PG Diploma Courses. Candidates whose want to get admission to various medical courses under reputed colleges they have to qualify the NEET-PG examination. Reputed and Honoured universities offer admission in various PG diploma courses on the behalf of NEET PG Examination. Uttarakhand PG Medical Entrance Exam 2019 will be conducted as NEET PG 2019. Candidates can check all details information from this webpage. Details are given below
Uttarakhand PG Medical 2019 Application Form
- Candidates can register for Uttarakhand PG Medical Entrance Exam (NEET-PG) 2019 through online mode only.
- Uttarakhand PG Medical Entrance Exam (NEET-PG) 2019 application form will be started from the month of Dec 2017.
- Candidates have to apply before the last date, the i.e. month of Dec 2018. Because after the last date, candidates will not accept any application.
- At the time of filling the application form, Candidates will be asked to enter information like personal details, academic details, address, etc.
- Candidates also have to schedule their counseling date, time and venue at the time of registration.
- Candidates need to store printed application form safely.
Uttarakhand PG Medical 2019 Notification
- Official notification will be published in the month of December 2017 bythe National Board of Education.
- This official notification has every information details regarding Uttarakhand PG Medical Entrance Exam (NEET-PG) 2019.
- Candidates should read this notification carefully and after that should make the decision that they want to apply or not.
- Official notification will show the eligible criteria. Candidates can check eligibility criteria and can make sure that they are eligible or not for the same.
Affiliated Institute of Uttarakhand Medical Entrance Exam 2019
- Veer Chandra Garhwali Govt. Medical College, Srinagar, Garhwal
- Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical & Health Sciences, Patel Nagar, Dehradun
- Government Medical College, Haldwani.
- Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Jolly Grant, Dehradun
- Uttaranchal Dental & Medical Research Institute, Dehradun
- Seema Dental College, Rishikesh. Dehradun
Uttarakhand PG Medical Entrance Exam 2019 Eligibility
Educational Qualifications: MBBS Degree and a registration certificate issued by State Medical Council or Medical Council of India are required to get eligible for Uttarakhand PG Medical Entrance Exam 2019.
Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
Internship: One-year internship program before or on 31st Mar 2019.
- For General Category: Rs. 6000/-.
- For SC / ST / PWD Candidates: Rs. 3000/-.
Uttarakhand PG Medical 2019 Important Dates (Tentative):
|S. No.||Events Name||Important Dates|
|1||Starting Date for online registration||Month of Dec 2018|
|2||Last date for online submission||Month of Dec 2018|
|3||Counselling Round starting date||April 2019|
|4||Counselling rounds ends in||May 2019|
Registered applicants will be allowed to participate in a counselling rounds. Online Fee Payment of Rs 2,000/- will do for all categories. Dates are not allowed to extend under any circumstance. Submission of Correction if any, reported by the Candidates through e-mail: email@example.com.
Ist Round of Online Counselling
Ist Round of Counselling (Choice filling & Online Registration Fees submission) 09-04-2019 to 12-04-2019 (as server Time). Display of Provisional State Merit List on website 12th April 2019 (05:00 PM).
- Final State Merit List display date: 13th April 2019 (05:00 PM).
- Data Processing duration: 13-04-2019 to 14-04-2019.
- Declaration of 1st counselling result: 15-04-2019 (After 5:00 PM).
- Last date of joining the College: Third week -04-2019.
IInd Round of Online Counselling
Display of vacant seats on 11-05-2019 at 1:00 PM. Fresh Choice filling including seat upgradation for IInd Round of Counselling 13-05-2019 (09:00 AM) to 17-05-2019 (as server Time).
- Data processing Duration: 18-05-2019 to 19-05-2019.
- Declaration of 2nd counselling result 20-05-2019.
- Last date of joining the College: 27-05-2019.
MOP UP Round ( Manual )
Mop Up round (Manual) for vacant seats will be organized at Govt Doon Medical College, Dehrakhas, Patel Nagar, Dehradun.
- Mop Up Round: 31-05-2019.
- MOP UP Round Result: 31-05-2019.
- Deadline to join the College: 31-05-2019.
How to Apply for Uttarakhand PG Medical Entrance Exam 2019
Candidates need to visit official website in order to apply online for Uttarakhand PG Medical Entrance Exam 2019. You can apply by following given steps
- Candidates have to go tothe Official Website at – www.hnbumu.ac.in.
- Read Official Notification without any ignorance.
- Click on the link to “Register Yourself” and provide all asked information like your name, parent’s name, date of birth as per govt identity and make a profile.
- Now, click on Actual Application Form and fill the Application form.
- Enter all asked Personal and educational information.
- Pay application Fee via online mode and Click on Submit Button.
- Take a hard Copy of submitted application form for further use.