Utkal University PG Admission 2020: Utkal University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha conducts entrance examination for admission into various post graduate courses. Those who qualify the entrance examination get admission into regular and sponsored courses by the university under various disciplines. In this article, candidates can check the details of Utkal University PG Admission 2020.
New: Utkal University has released the entrance exam dates for the various courses.
Utkal University PG Admission 2020
The application form for PG courses will be released online by the Utkal University in Online Mode. Candidates have to fill general details like Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Address etc. into the online application form. Candidates have to upload the recent passport size photograph and signature on the application form. Candidates are also required to upload the scanned copy of mark sheets of 10th, 12th classes and bachelor degree along with the application form.
- The whole application procedure will be done in online mode.
- The application fee for PG courses are as follows:
- For PG: Rs. 600;
- For M.Phil course: Rs. 1000;
- For M.Tech course: Rs. 1000;
- For the PhD course: Rs. 1500.
- The application fee will be submitted in online mode.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
Utakl University PG Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for the Utkal PG 2020 are as follows:
Age: There is no upper age limit for this entrance examination.
Utkal University PG Admission 2020 Educational Qualification
|Educational Qualifications are as Follows for Different PG Courses|
|For Library & Information Science|
|For History, Culture & Archaeology|
|For Public Administration|
|For Business Administration (MBA)|
|For MCA Program|
Utkal University PG Admission 2020 Schedule
For PG Course:
- The beginning of submission of online application forms for PG (Post Graduate course)/ M.Tech: 05th April 2020;
- Deadline for the submission of online application form: 03rd May 2020;
- Submission of hard copy of the application form along with the supporting documents: 20th June 2020 to 03rd July 2020;
For M.Phil/ PhD
- The beginning of submission of online application forms for M.Phil/ PhD: 05th April 2020 to 20th July 2020;
- Deadline for the submission of online application form: 20th June 2020;
- Submission of hard copy of the application form along with the supporting documents: 25th July 2020 to 07th July 2020.
Utkal University PG Admission 2020 Hall Ticket/ Admit Card
The admit card for each course will be released before five to ten days of exam. Candidates have to log in to download the admit card. The admit card will comprise the name, roll number, exam venue and other details. Candidates have to bring the hall ticket to the exam venue. Without hall ticket candidates will not be allowed to sit for the exam. Also, check the details of IGNOU Admission.
Release of Result
The result of entrance exam will be released two to three days after the exam. Candidates will be able to check the result in online mode. To check the result candidates have to go to the official website of the authority. The result will comprise of marks and rank secured by the candidates. Only those candidates will be eligible to go for the next round of admission who will secure more or equal marks of cut off decided by the authority.
Utkal University PG Admission 2020 Counselling
Counselling will be done for the candidates who qualify the entrance exam. Counselling will be done online through official website. Candidates have to bring all the original documents for documents’ verification.Following are the documents needed at the time of Counseling:
- 10th Mark Sheet;
- 12th Marks Sheet;
- Bachelor Degree Mark Sheets;
- Character Certificate;
- Cast Certificate (If belong to reserved category);
- Residential Certificate;
- Migration Certificate etc.
How to Apply for Utkal University PG Admission 2020
- Click the link https://www.utkaluniversity.nic.in/eadmission/candidate-login.html
- After that, candidates will reach the registration page.
- Now, candidates have to select Course Applied form the drop-down box.
- After that select Department and subject.
- After that, fill name as in 10th mark sheet.
- Enter mobile number and e-mail id, date of birth and click on Register button.
- Candidates now will get an OTP on the mobile number which they have entered.
- Put the OTP in the registration form for validation and go for the Payment option.
- After that, pay the application fee via online mode using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Candidates will get Login ID & Password via SMS and e-mail within two working banking days.
- Candidates whose result is due to be released will be able to edit the application form after the release of result.
- After that candidates have to take a print out of the application form (however, those candidates will not be able to get the print out whose result haven’t been released).
- The print out of the filled in application form will have to be submitted to the university within the prescribed date.