UPSEE 2018 Application Form: Applicants can apply online for UPSEE 2018 Application Form. You can apply from the official website. Applicants whose want to go to UPTU for completing their UG and PG degree they can apply via online mode. Applicants can apply from the official website of UPSEE. Check Courses after 12th Class.
UPSEE 2018 Application Form
Applicants are advised to read complete article for whole information of UPSEE 2018. The Applicants are advised to apply before the last date. We have provided all information details below. Check Top Engineering Colleges In India. You can check complete information details of UPSEE entrance test.
UPSEE 2018 Application Form/ Notification/ Dates
Applicants should be careful at the time of online application making. Only those application forms will be accepted which will be correctly completed in all respects. Authority will not be responsible for any error in the filled information of application form. Applicants need to log on to the official website and have to provide some asked personal and professional information about candidate’s name, candidate’s date of birth, educational qualifications etc.
|Category Name||Fee (Rs.)|
|General / OBC / Male / All Unreserved Category Applicants||Rs. 1300/-|
|SC / ST / Physically Handicapped / Female / All reserved Category Applicants||Rs. 650/-.|
UPSEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria and Courses Offered
Check UPSEE Eligibility Criteria. Eligibility Regarding Educational Qualifications:
|Courses||Qualifying Exam||Optional Subject||Minimum Marks|
|B. Tech.||12th with Physics, Maths & Chemistry.||Biology.||45% marks for general category Applicants and 40% marks for SC/ ST category Applicants.|
|B. Pharmacy.||12th passed with biology and chemistry.||Maths.||-Do-|
|B. Tech (Bio-Tech).||12th with Physics & Maths/Biology.||Do.||-Do-|
|B. Arch.||12th with Maths & Physics.||Computer / Biology/ Chemistry/ Engineering Drawing / Vocational subject.||Minimum 50% Marks.|
|B. Tech (Agriculture Engineering).||-Do-||Agriculture stream.||-Do-.|
|BFA / BFAD / MAM / BHMCT.||12th passed from any stream.||Any Stream.||-Do-|
|MBA / MCA.||Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration.||Applicants applying for MCA should have studied Mathematics either at graduation or at 12th level.||Marks in graduation degree should be more than 50% and 45% marks for General and SC / ST Category respectively.|
Admission in the Second-year course
|Courses Name||Qualifying Exam||Required Minimum Marks|
|B. Pharmacy (LE)||Diploma in Pharmacy.||45 % marks and 40% marks for general and SC / ST category respectively.|
|B. Tech (LE)||3-years Diploma in Engineering or BSC (non-medical).||-Do-|
|MCA (LE)||Must have B. Sc (IT / Computer Science) / BCA degree.||50% marks and 45% marks for general and SC / ST category respectively.|
UPSEE 2018 Important Dates (Official)
|Sr. No.||Activity||Official Dates|
|1||Commencement of Online Application Form||23rd Jan 2018|
|2||Deadline for the Submission of Application Form||Mar. 15th, 2018|
|3||Deadline for the payment of application fee||Mar. 15th, 2018|
|4||The window for correction in application form||April 05th, 2018|
|5||The release of Admit Card||Apr. 20th, 2018|
|6||Date of Entrance Exam||29th Apr (for the undergraduate program) |
5th and 6th May (for the postgraduate program)
|7||Declaration of Result||Fourth week of May 2018|
|8||Commencement of Counselling||Fourth week of June 2018|
UPSEE Exam Pattern 2018
Applicants can check the exam syllabus for UPSEE 2018 which is given below:
- Paper Mode: First 4 Papers mode will be OMR based and remaining 7 papers will be based on CBT mode.
- Type of Questions: All questions will be Objective Type (Excepting Drawing Aptitude Test).
- Number of Questions:
- First 3 papers will have 150 questions,
- Paper-4 will contain 50 questions from each section,
- Paper 5-8 will have 75 questions.
- Papers 9-11 will contain 100 questions.
- Marks: Each correct answer will bring 4 marks.
- Exam Duration: 3 hours.
- Negative Marking: There is not any negative marking for the entrance exam.
Total Papers for UPSEE 2018
- Paper 1 have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with 50 objective type questions each of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a total of 150 questions. And total marks on paper one will be 600 marks.
- Paper 2 have Physics, Chemistry and Biology with 50 objective type questions each of Physics, Chemistry and Biology with a total of 150 questions. And total marks on paper will be 600 marks.
- Paper 3 AG-I, AG-II and AG-III 50 objective type questions each of AG-I, AG-II and AG-III with a total of 150 questions. And total marks on paper will be 600 marks.
- Paper 4 will consist of Aptitude Test for Architecture & Design.
Part-A: Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity.
Part–B: Drawing Aptitude.
A total of 50 objective type questions each of Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity with 100 questions and Two questions to test drawing aptitude. And total marks on paper will be 500 marks. Check UPSEE 2018 Previous year Question Paper.
- Paper 5 will have Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA) 75 objective type questions. And total marks on paper will be 300 marks.
- Paper 6 will have Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry) 75 objective type questions. And total marks on paper will be 300 marks.
- Paper 7 will have Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy (Lateral Entry) 75 objective type questions. And total marks on paper will be 300 marks.
- Paper 8 will have Test for B.Sc. Graduates in Engineering (LE) 75 objective type questions. And total marks on paper one will be 300 marks.
- Paper 9 will have Aptitude Test for M.B.A. 100 objective type questions. And total marks on paper will be 400 marks.
- Paper 10 will have Aptitude Test for M.C.A. 100 objective type questions. And total marks on paper will be 400 marks.
- Paper 11 will have Aptitude Test for 2nd Year M.C.A. (LE) 100 objective type questions. And total marks on paper one will be 400 marks.
Different Papers Required For Different Courses
- B.Tech. / B. Tech. (Agriculture Engg.) candidates have to appear in Paper 1.
- B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) candidates have to appear in Paper 1 or Paper 2.
- B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering) candidates have to appear in Paper 3.
- B.Pharm. candidates have to appear in Paper 1 or Paper 2.
- B.Arch. candidates have to appear in Paper 4.
- BHMCT / BFAD/BFA candidates have to appear in Paper 5.
- Diploma holders of Architecture are also required to appear in paper 4.
- B.Tech. 2nd Year (for Engg. Diploma Holders) candidates have to appear in Paper 6.
- B.Pharm 2nd Year (for Pharmacy Diploma Holders) candidates have to appear in Paper 7.
- B.Tech. 2nd Year (for B. Sc. Graduates) candidates have to appear in Paper 8.
- MBA candidates have to appear in Paper 9.
- MCA candidates have to appear in Paper 10.
- Lateral Entry: 2nd Year MCA candidate have to appear in Paper 11.
UPSEE 2018 Application Form Correction
Candidates will be also able to make a correction on the application form. Candidates can go to the official website for the purpose in 4th week in March 2018. The information provided can be corrected or updated by the applicant.
UPSEE Admit Card 2018
The hall ticket or admit card for UPSEE 2018 examination will be available on the official portal on 1st week of April 2018. Applicants can get their Admit card from official sources. After completion of application form correction round, the admit card can be downloaded.
UPSEE Examination 2018
The examination will be conducted right after the release of the Admit card on the prescribed date. Candidate must have to go in the examination hall with a hard copy of the Admit card. The examination will be conducted on 29th April 2018 for UG courses and 5th and 6th May for PG courses.
UPSEE Result 2018
The UPSEE Result will be available in the last of May 2018. No one will be able to get the result from any other online sources except the official website. Examinees have to fill the roll number to download the result. Also, Check Rank Predictor.