UP Scholarship 2019-2020 Online Application Form Download Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2018-2019 Apply Online, Students List, Names, Registration : scholarship.up.nic.in
UP Scholarship 2019
All the scholarship programmes run by the government with a common motto to give some financial help to talented students. And every year thousands of students get scholarship under these programmes. But we have the details about UP Scholarship 2019 program also called Shaksham. All the given details in the article are well exercised from the official resources. Get Scholarship Information Brochure 2018-19.
UP Scholarship 2019
Candidates those are unable to pay their application fee for various courses they are requested to apply against scholarship forms. Uttar Pradesh government has decided to help candidates those have poor and financial not strong. They can fill their UP Scholarship Online Application Forms before the last date. Those candidates have submitted their forms after the last date their application forms will be rejected by the authority. Here in the below, we have updated important dates here.
All the candidates can register themselves on the official website of the authority which is www.scholarship.up.nic.in. Students can follow the given steps under the guidance of www.entrancedisha.com. All the details and registration form will be available on the official website.
UP Scholarship 2019 Tentative Dates
Starting Date: The starting date for applying UP Scholarship under Shaksham scheme is 1st July 2019. Check JEE Main 2019 Application Form.
Last Date: And the last date is 15th October 2019 for 11th class. And for higher classes, 1st November 2019 is the last date. All the students must apply for the scholarship before the last date. NO one able to submit the scholarship form after the last date.
Name of Scholarships
- Pre-Matric Scholarship.
- Post-Matric Scholarship.
- UPTU Scholarship.
- UP NTSE Scholarship.
- UP RMO Scholarship.
- UPSTSE Scholarship.
UP Scholarship 2019 Eligibility Criteria
There are the different category for this scholarship like Prematric Class, Postmatric Class, and Postmatric other than XIth and XIIth class.
- The students of the IXth and Xth class (Prematric Class) can apply for the scholarship program. Check the Maulana Azad Education Loan Scheme.
- The students from 11th and 12th class (Postmatric Class) are also eligible.
- The Postmatric other than XIth and XIIth class are also eligible for Shakasham scholarship program.
- The annual income of the student must be below than the specified income.
Last Year Statistics (Important Info)
Last year above seven lakh students registered themselves but only one lakh forty thousand students were able to complete the registration and submission process. Due to lack of knowledge candidates face problem in this scholarship registration process. But nowhere are all the details in this article kindly read the article properly.
How to Register Online (Fresh Students)
First of all select, the category i.e Prematric Class, Postmatric Class, and Postmatric other than XIth and XIIth class to Apply for UP Scholarship 2018. Then Follow all the exact steps given below:
- Applicant has to Fill the “District Name”.
- Then the student should Fill the name of institute or school.
- As per documents Fill the ”Name of Student”.
- As per documents Fill the “Father Name”.
- Fill “Mother Name”.
- Provide exact “Date of Birth” (DOB).
- Select the “Gender”. Check ALLEN TALLENTEX 2019- Allen Talent Search Exam.
- Fill the “Passing Marks of VIIth class/ IXth Class/ Xth class/ XIth class/ XIIth class”.
- Fill Name of School from last class is passed.
- Fill the permanent mobile number.
- Fill bank details including account number and IFSC code.
- Provide the details of the Email address (ID).
- Create your self-made password.
- Confirm the password which you want to save.
- Type the captcha in the provided column.
- And submit the registration form.
- Take a print of the filled registration form.
If there is any non-filled column them submission procedure will be failed so check the registration form carefully.
Status-Apply Online After Registration
After Registration follows the given steps:
- Select the applying mode i.e “FRESH or RENEWAL”.
- Choose the type of “Pathyakaram”. Like Premetric/ Postmatric/ B.T.C. (2015-16).
- Fill the registration Number (Session- 2018-2019).
- After this Fill “Date of Birth”.
- Put your “password or verification code”.
- Fill the “Captcha Code”.
- Re-enter the “Captcha Code”.
- Submit the Scholarship form.
- Finally, take the print out the Shaksam Scholarship registration form.
If the candidate forgets the password clicks the “Forgot Password” Option. If there is any non-filled column them submission procedure will be failed so check the registration form carefully.