UGC NET 2019, UGC NET 2019 Application Form, UGC NET 2019 Online Form, UGC NET 2019 Application Form, UGC NET 2019 Exam Date, UGC NET 2019 Application, UGC NET 2019 Online
UGC NET 2019
UGC NET is conducted by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). The exam is conducted for determining the eligibility for the lectureship and award of JRF ((Junior Research Fellowship). Every year the UGC NET is conducted by CBSE on the behalf of UGC twice every year. Candidates who qualify NET can apply for the posts of executives in various organizations. There is no minimum age for qualifying NET, however, the maximum age for JFR is 30 years. Also, check GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering).
UGC NET 2019 Application Form
UGC NET is conducted in 84 subjects. Candidates who qualify the NET exam are given an E-Certificate by UGC NET Bureau. For the research purpose candidates who qualify the JRF and take admission to the PhD program are given a stipend of Rs. 25000 every month till the duration of the PhD program. The validity period of the JRF letter is of 2 years with respect to its date of issue. Check the details of IBPS PO Recruitment Exam.
UGC NET 2019 Application Form
The application form will be released in the online mode. Candidates can access the application form on the official website of the authority. Candidates have to fill personal and academic details in the application form. Candidates also have to upload scanned copies of photograph and signature to the application form.
- Candidates can pay the application fee via online mode and via bank challan.
- The bank challan has to be paid at Syndicate/ Canara/ ICICI/ HDFC Bank.
- Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking can be used to pay the online application fee.
- The application fee for different categories are as follows:
|OBC-Non Creamy Layer||INR 300|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||INR 150|
UGC NET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before applying:
- Qualifying Exam: PG or equivalent in the prescribed subjects from a recognized University.
- Marks Required: For General and OBC (Non-Creamy) candidates, the minimum marks requirement is 55% marks in the qualifying exam. And SC/ ST/ PWD categories the minimum marks requirement is 50% in the qualifying exam. Candidates who hold a PhD degree will be given 5% marks.
- Age: For Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) the maximum age limit is 30 years (35 years for the reserved categories). However, for NET there is no age limit.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
UGC NET 2019 Important Dates
UGC NET exam schedule for the year 2019 are as follows:
|Sr. No.||Activity||Tentative Date|
|1||Publishing of Notification for UGC NET||First February 2019|
|2||Release of application form||First week of March 2019|
|3||Closing of submission of application form||First week of April 2019|
|4||Correction window||May 2019|
|5||Availability of Admit Card||June 2019|
|6||Date of UGC NET||Second week of July 2019|
UGC NET 2019 Exam Pattern
There will be two papers via Paper 1 (Common Paper) and Paper 2 (Specialization).
- Exam Mode: Both the papers will be conducted in the offline exam. Candidates have to enter the response in the OMR (Optical Mark Reader) sheet.
- Questions’ Type: The exam will comprise of Objective Type Questions.
- Maximum Questions: Common Paper i.e., the 1st paper will comprise of total 50 objective type questions. Candidates have to attempt all the questions. Paper 2nd (Specialization) will comprise of total 100 questions. All the questions will be objective type. All the questions will be compulsory.
- Exam Duration: The timing of the first Paper will be 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM i.e., one-hour time duration will be given to the candidates. For the Paper 2nd candidates will be given 2 hours (11 AM to 1:00 PM). Candidates will be given 30 minutes break after the first paper. Candidates won’t be allowed to leave the examination centre during the break.
UGC NET 2019 Admit Card
The admit card will be issued to the candidate prior to one or two weeks of the exam. Candidates have to download the admit card from the official website. To download the admit card candidates have to enter login credentials. The admit card will comprise of roll number, exam centre address, exam related instruction etc. Candidates have to keep the admit card along with an original photograph while taking the exam. Also, check SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam Details.
UGC NET 2019 Result
The result will be released on the official website of the authority. Candidates have to log in to check the result. The result will comprise of marks secured by the candidates in the entrance exam. The result will comprise the total marks, and marks in paper 1st and paper 2nd. The result will be mentioned on with the candidate’s status for NET or JRF or both qualification. Along with this, the authority will also release the cut off for both NET and UGC qualifications. IBPS Exam Calendar Upcoming IBPS Recruitment Exams
How to Apply for UGC NET 2019
The steps to fill the application form are as follows:
- Go to the official website of the authority.
- The link to fill the application form will be given on the homepage of the authority.
- After clicking on the link the application form will appear on the screen.
- Candidates have to fill personal and academic details in the application form.
- The next step is to upload scanned copies of Signature and Photograph to the application form
- The third step is to pay the application fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee via online bank or bank challan.
- Candidates should take the application form print out for further reference.