TS POLYCET 2019: TSPOLYCET or Telangana State Polytechnic Entrance Exam is conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad, Telangana. The exam is conducted for admission to engineering and non-engineering diploma courses in the polytechnic colleges of the state. Both government and private colleges conduct TSPOLYCET score for admission. From this article, candidates can get the information regarding TSPOLYCT 2019. Aso, check Delhi CET (Common Entrance Test) for Admission to Delhi Polytechnic Colleges.
TS POLYCET 2019 Application Form
The application form will be filled and submitted in the online mode. The authority will release the application forms on its official website. Candidates have to fill personal and academic details in the TS POLYCET application form. Candidates also have to upload scanned copies of signature and photograph to the application form.
The details of application fee are as follows:
- The application form will be submitted in online mode while filling the application form.
- Candidates can use Credit Card/ Debit Card or Online Banking to pay the application fee.
- The application fee for General/ OBC candidates is Rs. 200.
- The application fee for SC/ ST category will be Rs. 350.
TS POLYCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for TS POLYCET will be as follows:
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Also, candidates must be the permanent resident of the Telangana state.
Age: There is no upper age limit for TS POLYCET.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed 10th or equivalent examination from a recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must have secured at least 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
TS POLYCET 2019 Important Dates
The schedule of the entrance exam will be as follows:
|Sr. No.||Activity||Important Dates 2019|
|1.||Release of Online Application for TS POLYCET||Second week of March|
|2.||Deadline for submission of application form||Second week of April|
|3.||Release of Admit Card for TS POLYCET||After form submission|
|4.||Date of TS POLYCET||Fourth week of April|
|5.||Declaration of Result of TS POLYCET||First week of May|
|6.||Counselling will begin in||The last week of May|
TS POLYCET 2019 Exam Pattern
The pattern of TS POLYCET 2019 will be as follows:
- Mode of Exam: The examination mode will be offline.
- The language of the Exam: The language of question will be both in English and Telugu.
- Maximum Questions: 120 multiple choice questions will be there in the question paper.
- Duration of Exam: Total time duration will be two hours.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects question will be there in the exam. There will be 30 question for each of Physics and Chemistry subjects in the exam and 60 questions will be for Mathematics section.
- Negative Marking: The negative marking is not applicable to the exam.
TS POLYCET 2019 Hall Ticket/ Admit Card
The admit card of a candidate will comprise of his/ her examination venue address, roll number and other important details. The authority will release the hall ticket on its official website. Candidates by entering required details will be able to download the admit card. Only those candidates will be issued admit card who have submitted the application form within the prescribed deadline. Also, check UBTER JEEP (Joint Engineering Examination Polytechnic).
TS POLYCET 2019 Result
The result of the entrance exam will be declared in the 1st week of May 2018. To qualify the entrance exam candidates to have to secure at least 36% marks in the exam. The authority will release the rank card for the qualified candidates within one week of the exam. Candidates will be assigned the rank on the basis of marks secured by the candidates. Also, check the details of Assam PAT (Polytechnic Admission Test).
TS POLYCET 2019 Counselling
The conducting body will organize the counselling for the candidates who have qualified the TS POLYCET. Candidates will have to physically present at the counselling session. Candidates have to get their documents verified during counselling. A candidate will be allotted seat on the basis of marks secured by him/ her in the entrance exam. The authority will publish the seat allotment list on the official website. Also, check the details of Himachal Pradesh PAT (Polytechnic Admission Test).
Documents required at the time of counselling:
- Score Card/ Rank Card of TS POLYCET 2019;
- Category Certificate (if applicable);
- One photo id proof;
- 10th and 12th mark sheets;
- Transfer Certificate.
How to Apply for TS POLYCET 2019
Follow the steps listed below to fill the application form:
- Go to the official website.
- Press the Application Form link.
- Submit the required details.
- After that, upload required documents.
- Pay the application fee in online mode.
- Also, get a print out of the application form for further use.