TS LAWCET 2019: TS LAWCET (Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test) is a state level entrance test. The test is conducted by Kakatiya Universtiy, Warangal, Telangana. The university conducted TS LAWCET on the behalf of Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE). The test is conducted for admission to three years and five years LLB courses. Candidates can get admission to the government and private law colleges after qualifying the exam. Check more about TS LAWCET 2019 below in the article. Also, check the detail of AP LAWCET.
TS LAWCET 2019 Application Form
The application form for TS LAWCET will be available in the third week of March 2019. Candidates have to fill the application form in online mode. The application forms will be available on the official website of the conducting authority. The conducting authority will give a window to correct the information filled in the application form in the last week of April 2019. Candidates also have to upload the signature and photograph in the required format. Also, check the details of CLAT (Common Law Admission Test).
- The application fee will be submitted through credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Candidates can also pay the application fee via TS/ AP/ Mee Seva Centres/ e-Seva centres. The application fee for General/ OBC and for SC/ STcandidates is Rs. 350 and Rs. 250 respectively.
TS LAWCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Residential Criteria: Candidates must have a valid residential certificate of Telangana State.
Age: There is no age limit for TS LAWCET.
- Candidates seeking admission to BA LLB (5-years) course must have passed 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized education board. Also, candidates must have secured at least 45″% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates seeking admission to LLB (3-years) course must have passed bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Also, candidates must have secured at least 45″% marks in aggregate.
TS LAWCET 2019 Important Dates
TS LAWCET schedule for the year 2019 will be as follows:
|Sr. No.||Activity||Important Dates|
|1.||Availability of application form||Third week of March 2019|
|2.||Deadline for the submission of the application form||Third week of April 2019|
|3.||Correction window for application form||Last week of April 2019|
|4.||Issuance of admit card||Third week of May 2019|
|5.||Exam date||Fourth week of May 2019|
|6.||Answer key release date||Second week of June 2019|
|7.||Announcement of result||Third week of June 2019|
|8.||Rank card download||The fourth week of June 2019|
|9.||Commencement of Counselling||November 2019|
TS LAWCET 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for TS LAWCET will be as follows:
- Exam Mode: TS LAWCET will be a written test.
- Time Duration: The time duration will be 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Medium fo Exam: The question will be in both English and Telugu language in the exam.
- Question Type: The question paper will contain only Objective Type Questions.
- Maximum Questions: There will be total 120 questions in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: Negative Marking will not be observed.
TS LAWCET 2019 Admit Card
The admit cards for TS LAWCET will be released in the third week of May 2019. The admit card will be released in the online mode only. Candidates will have to download the admit card from the official website of the authority. The admit card will comprise of roll number, examination venue of the candidate and other important details regarding the exam. Candidates should carry admit card along with one photo id proof at the time of the exam. Also, check AILET (All India Law Entrance Test).
TS LAWCET 2019 Result
The result of TS LAWCET will available on the official website of the conducting body. The officials will release the result in the third week of June 2019. Before the declaration of result, the conducting body will release the answer key. The answer key will be released in online mode after three days of exam. The result card will comprise of candidate’s rank and marks secured by him. Candidates will be able to download the result in from the fourth week of June 2019. Also, check the details of All India Bar Examination (AIBE-12).
TS LAWCET 2019 Counselling
The counselling will be organized in the month of November 2019. There will be central counselling for TS LAWCET. Candidates will be called for the counselling according to their rank. Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of the exam. The allocation of the seats will be based on the candidates’ rank, choices filled and availability of seats. Also, check the details of LSAT (Law School Admission Test).
How to Apply for TS LAWCET 2019
Follow the steps given below to fill the online application form:
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the Application Form link.
- Now, fill name, date of birth, address and other personal and academic details in the application form.
- Now, upload signature and photograph to the application form.
- Go for the payment option.
- Pay application fee using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Get a print out of the application form for further use.