TS ICET Syllabus 2018: TS ICET or Telangana Integrated Common Entrance Test is conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal. The test is conducted by the university on the behalf of TSCHE (Telangana State Council of Higher Education), Hyderabad. TS ICET is conducted on state-level for the admission into MBA and MCA programs. Candidates can get admission to the colleges of Telangana states. In this article, candidates can check the details of TS ICET Syllabus 2018. Also, check the details fo AP ICET (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test).
TS ICET Syllabus 2018
TS ICET is conducted every year by the Kakatiya Universtiy. The notification of TS ICET has been released by the conducting authority. Candidates must start preparing for the exam now. The notification for TS ICET has been released by the authority on the official website of the authority. The application form will be available on the official website of the authority. The exam will be conducted by the authority on 23rd May and 24th May 2018. The hall tickets will be released by the authority on 7th May 2018. The exam will be conducted in online mode. The authority will conduct the exam at16 exam centres across the state. Also, check MBA (Master of Business Administration) Course Details.
Telangana ICET 2018 Exam Pattern
The pattern of TS ICET are as follows:
- Exam Mode: TS ICET will be conducted in online mode. Also, check the details of Hotel Management and Catering Course.
- Time Duration: Candidate will be having two and half hours for two slots.
- Maximum Questions: There will be total 200 questions in the exam.
- Questions’ Type: The exam will comprise of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Sections: There will be three sections in the exam Analytical Ability (75 questions), Mathematical Ability (75 Questions), Communication Ability (50 Questions).
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, candidates will be awarded one mark.
- Negative Marking: The negative marking won’t be observed by the authority.
|Section||Topics of the Exam||Maximum Questions|
|Analytical Ability||Problem Solving||55|
|Mathematical Ability||Arithmetical Ability||35|
|Algebraical & Geometrical Ability||30|
|Business & Computer Terminology||10|
Telangana Integrated Common Entrance Test 2018 Syllabus
The exam will consist of three sections i.e., Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability and Communication Ability. The detailed syllabus has been given below: Also, check the details of KMAT (Karnataka Management Aptitude Test).
- Data Sufficiency;
- Arrivals and Departures;
- Missing number in a sequence;
- Tables and Graphs;
- Seating arrangements;
- Data Analysis;
- Coding and Decoding Problems;
- Symbol Interpretation;
- Date, Time & Arrangement Problems;
- Problem Solving;
- Bar Diagram;
- Calendars and Clocks;
- Sequences and Series;
- Pie Chart Blood Relationships;
- Numbers and Alphabet;
- Venn Diagram;
- Frequency Distributions;
- Profit and Loss;
- Modular Arithmetic;
- Notion of a Limit and Derivative;
- Numbers and Divisibility;
- Algebraic and Geometrical Ability Statements;
- Plane Geometry – Lines;
- LCM and GCD;
- Truth Tables;
- Triangles, Quadrilaterals and Circles;
- Rational Numbers;
- Coordinate Geometry-distance between points;
- Relations & Functions;
- Statistical Ability;
- Mean, Median, Mode;
- Remainder theorem and consequences;
- Standard Deviation;
- Pipes and Cisterns;
- Linear Equations and Expressions;
- Time & Distance;
- Arithmetical Ability;
- Areas & Volumes;
- Binomial Theorem;
- Indices, Ratio and Proportion.
- Functional Grammar for Business Contexts;
- Functional Grammar for day-to-day Communication.
- Reading & Comprehension;
- Understand written text & Drawing Inferences.