Tripura University B.Ed 2019: Tripura University (TU)is a public/ central university situated at Suryamaninagar, Tripura. The university was established in the year 1987. The official languages are English and Bengali. The university is an affiliating university and the colleges affiliated with the university are spread across the state. TU at present offers UG, PG and research level courses. The admission to some of the courses is done on the basis of merit and for some of the courses, the university conducts the entrance exam. For admission to B.Ed program, the university conducts entrance exam. In this article, candidates can get the details of Tripura University B.Ed 2019. Check TNOU B.Ed Admission.
Tripura University B.Ed 2019
Candidates have to fill the online application form to apply for the B.Ed program. The university will make the application form available on its official website. In the application, form candidates have to fill personal, educational and other required details. Also, some essential documents have to be uploaded to the application form. To sit in the B.Ed exam candidates have to apply for the Tripura University B.Ed 2019 exam before the due date.
The application fee will be updated soon.
TU B.Ed 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Indian citizens can apply for Tripura B.Ed program.
- The age of a candidate must be at least 20 years.
- Candidates must have passed UG degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates must have scored minimum 50% marks in the UG degree (for S ST/ OBC 45%).
Tripura University B.Ed 2019 Schedule
The schedule of B.Ed admission is as follows:
|B.Ed Activities||Expected Date|
|The release of online application form||The third week of January 2019|
|Last date of application form submission||Last week of March 2019|
|Admit card release||Two weeks before the exam|
|B.Ed exam date||Last week of April 2019|
|The announcement of Result||Second week of May 2019|
|The beginning of counselling||First week of June 2019|
TU B.Ed Exam Pattern 2019
The exam pattern will be as follows:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held in offline moe.
- Type of Question: There will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in the exam.
- Time Duration: The time duration will be two hours.
- Marking Scheme: Each question will carry one mark.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
The university will release the admit card on its official website in the month of April 2019. To download the admit card candidates will be required to enter application number and other asked details to the official website. Candidates should read all the details given on the admit card as candidate’s roll number and exam centre details will be mentioned on the admit card. On the day of the exam, candidates have to carry the admit card along with one original photo id proof along at the exam centre. Only after verification of both the documents’ candidates will be allowed to sit for the exam. Also, check CRSU Jind Haryana B.Ed Admission.
The result of Tripura Univesity B.Ed 2019 entrance exam will be released in the second week of May 2019. The result will be available on the official website of the university. Candidates have to enter roll number and other required details to check the result. Candidates will be able to check the score and rank they have secured at the time of the release of result. Candidates should download the scorecard as it will be required at the time of admission.
The counselling will be done in the month of June 2019. Only those candidates will be eligible to participate in the counselling who have cleared the exam. Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of merit position. Candidates have to bring their original documents at the time of counselling.
How to Apply for Tripura University B.Ed 2019
The application form will be available on the official website of the university. To apply for the B.Ed program candidates are required to follow the steps given below:
- First of all, visit the official website of the board.
- On the homepage of the website, the link to apply for B.Ed will be given.
- Candidates have to click on B.Ed 2019 link.
- After that, candidates are required to fill the registration form.
- The login details will be sent to the candidate’s registered email address and mobile number.
- Now, candidates have to fill the application form.
- Candidates have to fill personal and academic details in the application form.
- After filling the details candidates have to pay the application fee.
- Candidates should take a hard copy of the application form for further use.