TNTET 2018 Application Form, Notification, Important Dates, Syllabus, Application Fee.
TNTET 2018: TNTET 2018 Is a state level entrance examination for recruitment of teachers for Tamilnadu government schools. Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board is the responsible authority for conduction of Teacher Eligibility Test most probably in March 2018 for the aspirants who want to become a teacher in Tamilnadu government schools. All the eligible and interested aspirants may apply through the official website of conducting authority. Check the Details of Karnataka Teacher’s Eligibility Test.
TNTET 2018 Application form
Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board will release application form for TNTET 2018 probably in March. Candidates who want to pursue their career in teaching field can apply for this prestigious examination of Tamilnadu government. To apply for this examination, candidates have to fulfil some criteria such as age; qualification etc. state government also gives some benefits to candidates of reserved category. Also, check Central Teacher’s Eligibility Test (CTET) Details.
TNTET 2018 Application Fee
According to the official sources, the authority has decided the application fees for both general & reserved category with respect to no. of examination for which candidate has applied.
- For General category the application fees prescribed by authority is Rs.500.
- For Reserved category the application fees prescribed by authority is Rs. 250.
TNTET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
Eligibility for Primary Stage
- Candidate must be 18 years to 40 years of age.
- One should have 50% marks in Senior Secondary or appear in last year of Diploma in Elementary Education (for general category).
- Aspirants must have 45% marks in intermediate or appear in last year of D.El.Ed.(reserved category).
- Candidate must have appeared in last year of Bachelor degree in Elementary Edu.
Also Check, PSTET 2018.
Eligibility for Middle Stage
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Elementary Education is required.
- Graduation degree along with at least 50% marks and qualified in B.Ed degree (general category students).
- Graduation with minimum 45% marks and qualified in B.Ed degree (for reserved category).
- Appearing candidates can also apply for TNTET 2018.
- 12th class with 50% marks is a basic requirement. Check Odisha Teacher’s Eligibility Test.
TNTET 2018 Important Dates
We have mentioned the tentative dates for the examination schedule below as per the trusted sources. Dates may alter the official schedule. Candidates are advised to be in touch with official sources for more updates on the examination schedule.
|1||Registration starts||Ist Week in July 2018|
|2||Last date of depositing fee in cash||August 2018|
|4||Admit card||September 2018|
|5||Examination date||6th and 7th October 2018|
|7||The issue of certificate & statement||November 2018|
TNTET 2018 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of TNTET are as follows:
- Exam Mode: Exam will be in offline mode.
- Duration: Total duration of both exams is 6 hours i.e. 3 hours for each exam.
- Type of questions: Multiple choice types.
- No. of questions: 150 question in both examination.
- Negative marking: There will be no negative marking.
For paper one, language 1st (30 Marks) and 2nd (30 Maks), maths (30 marks), EVS (30 Marks), Child Development and Pedagogy (30 Marks) are the main subjects.
In the second paper, Development and Pedagogy (30 Marks), Language one (30 Marks), Language two (30 Marks) and Special subject for maths or SS teacher (60 Marks) will be there.
TNTET Admit Card 2018
Admit card of TNTET 2018 will be available on the online official site of authority. Applicants who have applied successfully will have to download the admit cards in April 2018. Check CTET 2018 Application Form.
Steps to download the admit cards
- Login to the officials of authority.
- Click on the TNTET Admit Card 2018.
- Submit the details as per requirement by the authority.
- Take a printout of the TNTET 2018 admit card.
It is necessary to keep admit card at the exam centre on the day of the exam. Without admit card candidates will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
TNTET Examination 2018
The examination will be held in October 2018. OMR sheets based test will be there. Only one circle has to be darkened. If multiple options are filled then the answer will be rejected and no marks will be given. The OMR sheets will be checked by computers. So all students have to make a clear dark circle as your answer.
TNTET Results 2018
TNTET Result 2018 for entrance examination will be unleashed on the official portal of TNTET authority on the prescribed date. Candidates have to enter details like roll number and DOB to check the result. The examinees have to score more marks to get admission with an interview letter. Check the details of Andhra Pradesh Teacher’s Eligibility Test.
TNTET 2018 Important tips
- Official website of authority is www.trb.tn.nic.in.
- Candidates have to show their caste certificate at interview if asked for.
- Candidates have to fulfil all criteria before applying for the entrance examination.
TNTET 2018 How to Apply
TNTET Application form 2018 will be in online mode. All the interested ones are advised to keep the original documents when applying for TNTET application and all details must be filled from the original documents so that there should be no mistake in the application form.
- Go on the official website of Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board.
- Go to the application link showing TNTET 2018 Apply online.
- Enter and Submit the details in the application format defined by the authority.
- Verify the entered details and Proceed for payment in online mode (Debit card/ net banking or ATM).
- Take print out of the TNTET application form before and after submission for future use.