TANCET 2018 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Schedule, Syllabus, Hall Ticket, Examination Pattern, Result, How to Apply.
Anna University, Chennai conducts the Tamilnadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) on behalf of Government of Tamilnadu. Through TANCET candidates get admission to ME/ M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan, MCA & MBA courses. Candidates get admission into government & non-government colleges through this TANCET. The details of the TANCET are given below in the article.
TANCET 2018 Application Form
Candidates seeking TANCET 2018 have to apply online. There won’t be an offline mode of the application. Candidates can apply for TANCET on the official website, www.annauniv.edu. Candidates have to fill the following personal details on the online application form.
Candidates also have to provide the educational qualifications details. Candidates are required to upload the latest passport size photograph and signature in the required format on the application form. Click here to check TANCET Application Form Status.
TANCET 2018 Application Fee
- The application fee for the TANCET has to be paid online.
- Candidates can use Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking for payment of the fee.
- The application fee can also be paid through E-Challan of any bank.
- The application fee for General Category candidates is Rs. 500.
- Candidates belonging to SCA/ ST/ SC category have to pay application fee of Rs. 250 for anyone in the program.
- If a candidate wants to appear in more than one program he/ she has to pay additional Rs. 500 & Rs. 250 (General & SCA/ ST/ SC) for the application fee.
- Once the application fee is submitted will not be refunded back.
TANCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Age: There is no provision of upper age limit.
|1||M.Tech/ ME/ M.Arch/ M.Plan|
|4||MCA (Lateral Entry)|
TANCET 2018 Schedule (Official)
Check the detailed TANCET Schedule here.
|1||Application Form Begins||April 2nd, 2018|
|2||Deadline for submission of Application Form||April 23, 2018|
|3||MCA Examination Date and schedule||19-5- 2018 (10:00 AM to 12 Noon)|
|4||Date of MBA Exam and schedule||19 May 2018 (2:30 PM to 4:30 PM)|
|5||M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.Plan Examination Date||May 25, 2018|
|6||Counselling Begins||June 2018|
TANCET 2018 Syllabus
The syllabus for all the courses offered by the university is different. Check TANCET 2019 Application Form. Here, we are providing the syllabus for every course: Click on the link to know more about TANCET Syllabus.
TANCET Examination 2018
TANCET 2018 will be held in the second week of June 2018. Candidates should take care of the following things at the examination centre. Check ICAR AIEEA 2018 Application Form.
- Strict prohibition of electronic gadgets.
- No candidates will be allowed to exit the examination hall before halftime is passed.
- Time Duration: Only 2 hours provided to complete the exam.
- No. of Question: A Hundred questions will be asked.
- Type of Question: Only Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Marking: Each question will carry 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: 1/3 marks will be deducted (one-third negative marking).
TANCET Hall Ticket/ Admit Card 2018
TANCET Admit Card/ Hall Ticket will be uploaded online by the authority in the second week of June 2018. Candidates can download admit card from the official website, www.annauniv.edu. Candidates have to produce admit card at the examination centre.
TANCET Result 2018
The result will be announced in the last week of June 2018. www.annauniv.edu will be there for the result. Candidates have to produce the printed copy of result at the time of admission. Check detailed TANCET Result here. Check Top Engineering Colleges in India.
TANCET Counselling 2018
Candidates who successfully cleared the examination will finally have to go through the TANCET Counselling round to get a seat in one of the participating institutions in TANCET 2018. The candidates can choose the counselling either in offline mode or online mode.
Documents required at the time of counselling are:
- Documents required at the time of Counselling.
- 10th class mark sheet.
- 12th class mark sheet.
- Graduation Marksheet.
- Photo ID card (Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card etc.).
- 4 Passport Size photographs.
- Hard Copy of the application form.
- A printed copy of Result.
- Character Certificate.
- Residential Certificate.
- Cast Certificate (If belong to reserved category).
TANCET 2018 Cut-Off
TANCET 2018 authority will decide the cut-off marks. The cut-off list will be uploaded to the official website. On the basis of previous year cut-offs candidates who secure higher marks than the cut-off should fill the admission form. Check more about TANCET Cut-Off through this link.
Factors that determine the TANCET Cut-Off
There are a lot of factors that authority keep in mind while drawing the cut-offs list, some of them are as follows:
- A number of applicants.
- Total seats available.
- Difficulty levels of the TANCET question paper.
- Previous year cut-off for the various branches.
How to Apply for TANCET 2018
Candidates should follow the steps prescribed below for successful submission of Online Application Form.
- Candidates are required to visit the official website, www.annauniv.edu.
- Click on the Online Application Form link on the Home Page.
- Candidates have to choose the course for which they are applying for admission.
- Candidates have to fill all the details. Check JEE Main 2019 Application Form.
- Candidates now have to the Submit the Application Form after uploading the documents.
- Candidates must ensure that all the details filled are correct. Check GATE 2019 Application Form.
- Now, candidates have to proceed with the payment of application fee.
- Candidates must keep the printed copy of the filled online form for further proof.