SUPVA 2018 Application Form: State University of Performing and Visual Arts, commonly known as SUPVA is a performing and Visual Arts university located in Rohtak, India. It was established earlier as an integrated campus of for institutions:
- State Institute of Film and Television
- State Institute of Design
- The State University of Fine Arts and
- State University of Urban Planning and Architecture
In the year of 2014 Government of Haryana with the effect of Act No. 30 of Haryana State Legislature assigned the integrated campus status of State University. The University imparting 14 highly professional and technical under-graduate programs are offered through its well-furnished and well equipped four Institutes with efficient and dedicated faculty. The Government of Haryana finds new avenues which can act as a catalyst for the overall development of the State and will help in promoting this cultural legacy of our Nation. SUPVA will start its admission procedure in the month of April 2018.
SUPVA 2018 Application Form
The Application Form for SUPVA admission 2018 will be filled online. The Information Brochure will be available on the official website of the authority, i.e. www.supva.ac.in. Candidates can get access to the Information Brochure by visiting the official website of the SUPVA. Application forms can be downloaded from the official website, it can also be purchased from the university itself. Candidates have to fill the personal and academic details into the application form. Photocopies of all important documents should be attached along with the application form.
Candidates who have passed other selected entrance tests like FTII, SRFTI, NSD, NID, CEPT, CEED, NEET, etc. are not required to appear in the qualifying test (QT) 2018 organized by SUPVA. Those candidates can appear directly in Creative Aptitude and Skill TEST after his/ her online registration for admission straightaway.
The details of application fee are as follows:
- The Application Fee has to be paid through Demanding Draft in favour of Registrar, SUPVA, Rohtak payable at Rohtak.
- For General Category candidates application fee is Rs. 600.
- Reserved Category candidates have to pay Rs. 150 for the application fee.
SUPVA 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates have to be passed in 12th class or equivalent from a recognized education board.
- Candidates must have at least 50% marks in the 12th Class.
- For SC candidates the minimum marks requirement is 47.5%.
- Appearing candidates may also apply but at the time of counselling, candidates have to provide the proof of passing the qualifying exam.
- Admission for B.Arch shall be made on the basis of valid NATA score conducted by Council of Architecture and marks secured in the qualifying examination in the ratio of 50:50.
SUPVA 2018 Important Dates (Official)
Below are the important dates for admission in SUPVA:
|1||Availability of Online Application Form and Information Booklet||30th March 2018|
|2||Availability of Practise Test and Qualifying Test||30th March to 15th May 2018|
|3||Result For Qualifying Test||16 May 2018|
|4||Availability of Online Admission||17th May 2018.|
|5||Last Date to Submit the form||31 May 2018|
|5||The announcement of Qualifying test on official website||4th June 2018|
|6||Admit card Release Date||From 7th June 2018|
|7||Skill Test and Creative Aptitude test||28th to 30th June 2018|
|8||Result Declaration||6th July 2018|
|9||1st counselling and submission of admission fee||16th to 17th July 2018|
|10||Date of Second Counseling||20th to 21st July 2018|
|11||Date of Third counselling (according to the availability of vacant seats)||26th to 27th July 2018.|
|12||Starting of session||1st August 2018.|
SUPVA 2018 QT Exam Pattern (Qualifying Exam)
- There is no negative marking in QT.
- The candidates have to get 35 marks to pass this test.
- There is no negative marking. Check FTII 2018 Application Form.
- Four hours will be there for the examination duration.
- Candidates have to appear in the entrance test.
|Sr. No.||Sections||Max. Questions||Total Marks|
|3||Analytical & Logical Reasoning||25||25|
Creative Aptitude Test
- The exam will be of two hours.
- Max, marks and max. questions will be 100.
- There is no negative marking in QT.
- Candidates have to score 40 marks in CT.
Merit List Criteria
The candidates will be selected on the following criteria designed by the authority:
- XIIth class marks (20% Weightage).
- Creative Aptitude Test (CT) (30% weihtage).
- Skill Test (ST) (50% Weightage). Check IIMC 2018 Application Form.
Allotment of Seats
The seats will be allotted on the basis of final merit list. The final merit list will be made on the basis of above-given points.
SUPVA Admit Card/ Call Letter 2018
The call letters for the skill test and creative test can be downloaded by the candidates from the SUPVA official website. The authority may provide the call letters from the official address of the institute.
SUPVA Examination 2018
The candidates who have to appear in both exams. The qualifying exam and selection test will be there. Candidates have to appear in the examination and have to score the minimum qualifying marks.
SUPVA 2018 Admission Process
- The candidates should read the prospectus carefully before filling the application form.
- The prospectus and the Admission and Aptitude form for various courses can be downloaded from the SUPVA official website, i.e., supva.ac.in.
- Candidates can register for QT-2018 online by filling an online registration form and paying the registration fee of 100 rupees.
- The list of candidates who qualify the QT will be displayed on the website.
- The list of candidates appearing for Creative Test (CT) and Skill Test (ST) will be displayed online on the website.
- The test will be held at SUPVA, Rohtak Campus.
- All the candidates who qualify the ST will have to attend the counselling Round.
- Selected candidates will have to pay the application fee within the three days.
Following are the documents required to attach with the application form:
- Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- 10th class mark sheet.
- 12th class mark sheet.
- Extra Co-Curricular Activity Certificates.
- Cast Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Aadhar Card (Not Mandatory).
- Demand Draft (DD).