SSC MTS 2019 Application Form, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Notification
SSC MTS 2019
SSC MTS or SSC Multi-Tasking Staff is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission. It is conducted on national-level for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff for various government offices/ departments. The exam is conducted every year. Through SSC MTS exam candidates are recruited on C-Grade (non-gazetted, non-ministerial category) posts. Candidates who are recruited are posted at Central Government Offices. Candidates can check the details of SSC MTS 2019 below in the article. Also, check the Details of SBI Clerk Examination.
SSC MTS 2019 Notification
The Staff Selection Commission will release the notification/ advertisement in September/ October 2019. The notification will be published in the leading newspaper of the country and will be available on the official website of the authority. The notification will consist of all the details regarding the exam and post. Candidates must read the notification before registration.
SSC MTS 2019 Details
There will be two papers in the SSC MTS 2019 examination. Tire-1 exam and Tire-2 exam. The tire-1 exam will be of objective type written exam while Tire-2 will be the descriptive exam in which candidates will have to write a short essay provided by the conducting authority. Only those candidates will be eligible to write in the Tire-2 exam who have cleared the Tire-1 exam. The tire-2 exam is conducted to check the candidates’ elementary language skills. Check SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment Exam Details.
SSC MTS 2019 Application Form
The application form for SSC MTS 2019 examination will be filled in online mode. Candidates who aspire to appear in the exam could access the application form on the official website. The application form submission will be done in two stages. First Registration and than Filling of Application Form. Candidates have to fill personal and academic details on the application form. Candidates also have to upload signature and photograph digital images with the application form.
SBI MTS 2019 application fee details are as follows:
- The application fee can be submitted in both online and offline mode.
- The Application fee is Rs. 100.
- SC/ ST/ PWD and Female candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
- For online payment of application fee candidates could use net banking or debit card/ credit card.
- For offline payment of the application fee candidates have to generate SBI Challan.
- The examination fee is non-refundable.
SSC MTS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the examination are as follows:
- The minimum and maximum age limit for the exam are 18 years and 25 years respectively.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category will be given relaxation in upper age limit.
- Indian, Nepalese and Bhutanese nationals can apply for the exam.
- Also, Person of Indian Origin (PIO), who have migrated to India with the intention to settle in India permanently (such candidates might have migrated from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Malawi, Zambia, Aire, Vietnam and Ethiopia.
- The minimum educational qualification required is 10th passed from a recognized education board.
SSC MTS 2019 Exam Dates
The schedule of the exam is as follows:
|Sr. No.||Activity||Date (Tentative)|
|1||The release of the Online Application Form||October 2019|
|2||The closing of Submission of Online Application||November 2019|
|3||The release of Admit Card for Tire-1 Exam||December 2019|
|4||Date of Tire-1 Exam||January 2020|
|5||The announcement of Result of Tire-1 Exam||April 2020|
|6||Date of Tire-2 Exam||May 2020|
|7||Declaration of Final Result||June 2020|
SSC MTS 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of the exam will be of High School level. Following topics will be asked in the exam:
- General Awareness;
- English Language;
- Quantitative Aptitude.
The language of the exam will be in both Hindi and English (excluding English part, this will be in English only).
SSC MTS 2019 Examination Pattern
The examination pattern for both the exams are as follows:
- Examination Mode: SSC MTS 2019 will be a pen-paper based exam.
- Question Type: The question paper will comprise of objective type question.
- Total Questions: Toal 150 questions will be asked.
- Total Marks: Total marks of the exam will be 150.
- Time Duration: The time duration will remain 2 hours for General candidates and 2 hours and 40 minutes for Visual Handicapped/ Cerebral Palsy candidates.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answers, candidates will get 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: There is negative marking of 0.25 marks for the incorrect attempt.
|Sr. No.||Subject||Maximum Questions||Maximum Questions|
|1||Reasoning and General Intelligence||25||25|
- Paper-2 will be descriptive in nature.
- Candidates have to write a short essay in this paper.
- Topic: The topic will be provided by the conducting authority on the day of the exam.
- Language: Candidates could write the essay in English and any language included in the 8th schedule of the constitution.
- Total Marks: The maximum marks for SSC MTS 2019 are 50.
- Time Duration: General candidates will get 30 minutes to write the essay while will get 45 minutes to write the essay.
एस. एस. सी. एम.टी.एस प्रवेश 2019
उम्मीदवार जो देय तिथि से पहले परीक्षा के लिए आवेदन करते हैं उन्हें प्रवेश पत्र सौंपा जाएगा। कमीशन (एसएससी) अपनी आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर प्रवेश पत्र अपलोड करेगा। एस. एस. सी. एम.टी.एस प्रवेश 2019 ( SSC MTS Admit Card 2019) टायर -1 परीक्षा से 2 सप्ताह पहले आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर अपलोड किए जाएंगे। अगर किसी उम्मीदवार को आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर अपना प्रवेश पत्र नहीं मिलता है, तो उसे तुरंत संबंधित क्षेत्रीय / उप-क्षेत्रीय अधिकारी से संपर्क करना होगा। हालांकि, उम्मीदवार को प्रवेश पत्र प्राप्त करने के लिए दस्तावेजी प्रमाण प्रस्तुत करना होगा। उम्मीदवारों को परीक्षा में भाग लेने के दौरान प्रवेश पत्र के साथ पासपोर्ट साइज फोटोग्राफ और साथ में एक पहचान पत्र भी लाना होगा। ऐसा करने में विफल होने पर अभ्यर्थियों को परीक्षा में शामिल होने की अनुमति नहीं दी जाएगी। एस. एस. सी. एम.टी.एस प्रवेश 2019 ( SSC MTS Admit Card 2019) विद्यार्थी परीक्षा तिथि से चार दिन पहले डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं। । आईबीपीएस परिवीक्षाधीन अधिकारी परीक्षा विवरण की जांच करें।
SSC MTS 2019 Examination Day
Candidates must reach the examination centre half an hour before the examination starts. Candidates have to bring three coloured passport size photographs at the examination centre. The photographs will be affixed to the Commission’s copy of Admission Certificate in the presence of Invigilator. Candidates not Carrying photographs will not b allowed to appear in the exam. Candidates should bring the same photograph, which was uploaded while applying for the exam. Candidates should keep at least 10 copies of same photographs till the examination process ends. Candidates are not allowed to take any electronic devices in the examination hall. Also, check Course Option After 12th Class.
Procedure for Online Submission of SSC MTS 2019 Application form
The online submission of application form will be done in two parts viz registration part and application form part. Both the parts will be completed on the official website of the Commission:
- Candidates have to fill basic personal details in this part. Candidates must check the details filled before Submitting the application form.
- After the Submission of details, the Registration ID and Password will appear on the screen. Candidates should note down the Registration ID and Password and keep it safe.
- Now, candidates could proceed to fill the application form.
- Candidates now have to log in to the official website.
- Candidates have to log in with Registration Form and Password.
- Candidates have to upload scanned images of signature and photograph. The size of the photograph should be more than 30kb and less than 50kb and resolution should be of the 100-pixel width and 120-pixel height.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee in cash through State Bank of India Challan. Candidates should generate the challan and then pay the application fee. Candidates can continue with the application form after filling the details of the application fee in it within the stipulated date and time.
- Candidates could also pay the application fee in online mode using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- The dimensions of the signature should be between 1 kb to 12kb. The resolution of the signature should be 100-pixel width and 120-pixel height. The image should be in jpg format.
- Candidates will not get any chance to do correction on the application form after the submission of the application form so candidates must ensure that the details are filled correctly before submitting the application form.
SSC MTS 2019 Selection Procedure
Candidates who are shortlisted for the final result announced after the Tire-2 exam will be selected for the recruitment. Candidates will be shortlisted for the Tire-2 exam on the basis of their performance in the Tire-1 exam. The final result will be a type of merit list. The selection list will be prepared on the basis of candidates’ category. Those who get more marks than the cut-off prescribed by the authority will be included in the selection list. The cut-off marks will be different for different categories.