SPMVV PGCET 2020 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Admit Card, Result, How to Apply SPMVV PGCET 2020
SPMVV PGCET 2020
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Post Graduate Common Entrance Test 2020 (SPMVV PGCET 2020) is an exam conducted by Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam under the supervision of GOVT of Andhra Pradesh. This exam is conducted by the authority to take admissions of candidates in various postgraduate courses in Arts, Commerce & Science streams offered by the university. Candidates are advised to read this article In order to know all the aspect of this entrance examination. Our team will try to provide candidates all the unique information about this examination.
SPMVV PGCET 2020 Application Form
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam will provide the application form for this examination. Candidates can apply for the entrance test by registering on the official website of the university. Candidates have to provide all the required details as on their qualification certificates to successfully apply for the entrance test. If the information provided by any candidate proved to be false in any condition then the authority will cancel the application form of the candidate with immediate action. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria provided by us before applying for this examination.
SPMVV PGCET 2020 Application fees
Application fees are same for all categories i.e the candidates have to pay Rs.425 as application fees. If candidates want to opt additional subjects they have to pay Rs.850.
Note: Application fees can be paid via online methods & through challan of Andhra Bank or by Demand Draft. The application fee is not refundable for this entrance examination.
SPMVV PGCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Candidate must be a permanent resident of India.
- Education: Candidate must have passed graduation in the field for which he/she is applying for with at least 50% marks (45% for reserved category).
- The candidates with supplementary are not allowed to apply.
- Age: Candidate must not be older than 30 years (34 years for reserved category). Check OUAT 2020 Application Form.
Also, check OUAT 2020 Result.
SPMVV PGCET 2020 Important Dates (Tentative)
|1||Registrations start in||3rd week March 2020|
|2||Deadline for registration||5th May 2020|
|3||Admit card||2nd week May 2020|
|4||Examination Date||3rd week May 2020|
|5||Result Declaration||June 2020|
Note: Candidate must contact Institute authority helpline at www.spmvvdoa.in regarding any query related to the examination schedule.
- Mode of Exam: Exam will be a pen paper-based exam.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of 100 marks.
- Total Questions: There will be total 100 questions in the paper.
- Duration: Candidates have to solve the question paper in 1 hour & 30 minutes.
- Type of Questions: Objective type questions will be there in the paper.
- Negative marking: No provision for negative marking.
SPMVV PGCET Admit Card 2020
Admit Card will be released on the official website by the University. Admit card is a relevant document for the SPMVV PGCET 2020 entrance exam. Candidates can take a copy of the Admit Card from the official website in 2nd week of May 2020. To download admit card candidates have to enter all the details required on admit card portal of the website of the University. Admit Card bears all the details regarding candidate & Examination Centre and exam date.
Candidates have to keep Admit Card at the time of examination and throughout the admission process. It may be required for document verification. Candidate must have any id proof issued by Govt of India along with the admit card at the time of examination. If the photograph is missing from the admit card of any candidate that candidate has to paste an attested photograph on the admit card. candidates would not be allowed to appear for examination if they haven’t the appropriate documents.
SPMVV PGCET Exam Centre 2020
Ther are five examination centres. Exam centres are mentioned in their codes. Tirupati (1), Kurnool (2), Hyderabad (3), Vijayawada (4) and Vishakhapatnam (5) are the five exam centres.
SPMVV PGCET Examination 2020
The entrance examination for admission in the courses listed above is conducted by the Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam. This exam will take place on the 3rd week of May 2020. Candidates have to bring admit card with a valid id proof to the examination centre. Candidates who do not bring the admit cards will not be allowed to sit for the exam by the officials. Candidate must follow the latest study material for preparation of the examination.
SPMVV PGCET Result 2020
The result of SPMVV PGCET 2020 will be released by the authority in June 2020. A merit list will be generated online by the University. Candidates will be able to know the percentile they managed to get in the examination. Candidates will be called for counselling session if they have got marks above than the cutoff. Candidates have to bring the result sheet at the counselling venue.
How to Apply for SPMVV PGCET 2020
Candidates are required to visit the official website of the authority i.e www.spmvvdoa.in and follow the steps given below:
- Open the application portal on the landing page of the website.
- The candidate has to enter all the details as listed on certificates of qualification.
- After filling all the details, candidates have to upload the photographs & signatures in the appropriate format.
- Now, click on the Submit option to submit the Application Form.
- Before submitting the application form candidates must check that all the details filled are correct.
- After downloading the application form from the official website, you can fill it.
- A demand draft will have to be attached to it. The application fee 425 rupees will be submitted through this bank challan.
- Then the application will have to be sent to the given address.
- Uncomplete forms will be rejected.
Directorate of Admissions, SPMVV, Tirupati Andhra Pradesh, Contact No: 0877-2284592.
- SPMVV PGCET Rank Card and Hall Ticket.
- Marks statements.
- Transfer and Conduct certificates.
- Provisional/ Degree Certificate.
- Six Passport size photographs
- SSC and Intermediate pass certificate.
- Study certificates from IX class to the qualifying examination
- Aadhaar Card.
- Caste certificate.
- Income certificates.
- Discharge certificate and service certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Migration certificate
- Anti-ragging Affidavit duly signed by the candidate and her parent.