SNAP 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Dates, Pattern.
SNAP 2019 Application Form
SNAP 2019 entrance exam will be organized in December 2019. The candidates can get admission in MBA/PGDM after clearing the exam. SNAP stands for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test. The University level exam which is conducted by Symbiosis for Higher Studies in Management. So interested candidates have to update the SNAP 2019. Lots of candidates those are looking for the application forms for the SNAP 2019 they must ready to fill here the online application forms. Because your application must start from 28 August 2018 to 28 November 2018. The authority has decided to conduct your exam schedule from 01 December 2018 to 16 December 2018. You must check your exam date with the help of your application no.
SNAP 2019 Admission
The students can fill SNAP 2018 application form from the official website of the University. The eligibility criteria must be verified before applying. Aspirants can fill the application form by both the modes like Offline Mode and Online Mode. Applicants should fill the SNAP 2019 application form carefully. Check Hotel Management as a career.
SNAP Examination Info
- Conducting body: Symbiosis University.
- Course: MBA and Other Management Courses.
- Examination: SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) 2019.
- Session: 2018- 2019.
- Official Website: www.snap.org.
SNAP 2019 Application Fee
Students have to pay an amount of 1,750 rupees + 18% GST (2,065 rupees) as the test fee. The students may pay through Axis Bank Gateway, Billdesk Gateway, Indian Bank Gateway and Demand Draft (DD). Check REAP 2019 Application Form.
SNAP 2019 Examination Schedule
The given schedule will be well exercised from the available resources from the online media.
|Sr. No.||Events||Examination dates|
|1||Availability of SNAP Application Form||28 August 2018.|
|2||Last Date of SNAP Application Form||28 November 2018|
|3||SNAP 2019 Admit Card Availability||1st December 2018 to 16 December 2018|
|4||Examination Date||16 December 2018|
|5||SNAP 2019 Result Declaration||2nd week of December 2018|
SNAP 2019 Admission Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates who want to apply for SNAP should fulfil the criteria given by the authority. The candidate should fulfil the mentioned criteria:
- Nationality: Applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Education: Candidate must complete the given education format like (10+2+3), (10+2+4).
- Language: English medium is compulsory for the applicant.
- Minimum passing percentage: The minimum %ge criteria would be at least 50% for general and 45% for Reserved Category. Check BBA course career scope.
- Graduates, appearing in the final exams, must show the documents (mark sheets) in the Institute on admission time.
- For Foreign University: Graduates from foreign universities are also eligible.
SNAP 2019 Examination Pattern
- Total Marks: The complete paper will be of 150 marks.
- Marking Scheme: The right one will be awarded by 1 mark.
- SNAP Exam Language: English language.
- Syllabus: English Usage, Comprehension Ability, Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation.
- Negative Marking: 1/4th marks will deduct for the wrong one.
- Mode of exam: Organized in Offline Mode.
- Duration: Two hours.
- Pattern: The entire question will be objective type.
|Sr. No.||Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|1||Verbal Reasoning, General English: Comprehension, Verbal Ability||40||40|
|2||Logical & Analytical Reasoning||40||40|
|4||Data Interpretation & Sufficiency, Quantitative||40||40|
|5||Total||150 Questions||150 Marks|
SNAP 2019 Admission Process
The admission process From applying application form to Examination date and counselling process will be followed the process which is given below:
SNAP 2019 Admit Card
SNAP 2019 Admit Card will be available in November 2018. SNAP 2019 Roll Number may show all the information regarding examination. It may show the pieces of information like students’ name, roll number, SNAP Exam centre and other details. Check Amrita University 2019 Admissions.
SNAP 2019 Examination
SNAP 2019 exam will be held in December 2019. All the candidate have to bring the admit card (download from www.snap.org.in) to the examination hall. SNAP 2019 entrance exam/ test will be two hours. All the examinees have to complete the paper in the given time. Check Career in Auditing and Taxation.
SNAP 2019 Result
The SNAP 2019 Result will be announced on www.snap.orgin, the official website of the university. The candidate should download the result from the website.
SNAP 2019 Selection Procedure
The selection process will be based on the cut-off marks in the examination. The qualified examinees will be called for the interview. The SNAP 2019 cut off list will be:
|Sr. No.||Institute Name||Cut Off List|
|I.||S.C.M.H.R.D Pune, S.I.B.M Pune||More than 74|
|II.||S.I.B.M Bangalore and S.I.I.B||More than 69|
|III.||S.I.O.M, S.I.T.M, S.I.B.M (Hyderabad)||More than 65|
|IV.||S.I.M.S, S.I.I.B, S.C.I.T||More than 56|
|V.||S.I.C.S.R, S.S.B.F||More than 48|
|VI.||S.I.M.C, S.S.M.C, S.I.H.S||More than 39|
SNAP 2019 How to apply
- First of all, go to the official portal www.snaptest.org.in.
- Then search for the “How to Register” link.
- Read the instructions carefully. Check Career as Cabin Crew and Fight Steward.
- Now download the SNAP 2019 application form.
- Fill all the required details as per application form.
- After rechecking the application form submit the application form.
- Pay the application fee of 2065 rupees online or through DD.
- You will receive a login ID and password on your mobile for future reference.
- Take a print of this application form.
SNAP 2019 Admission Document Required
- Graduation degree mark sheets.
- Character certificate.
- ID proof.
- School level mark sheets.
- Passport size photos.