SIA Youth Scholarship 2019
As we know all the scholarship program are for the financial help for the bright students by which they can also provide a platform to their talent. The SIA Youth Scholarship 2019 In Singapore is for Pre-University studies (2 years) in the selected Singapore Junior Colleges (selected for SIA) and is renewed annually, subject to the satisfactory performance of the scholar.
SIA Youth Scholarship 2019 In Singapore
The ministry of education, Singapur is going to release the application form for the scholarship program. The ministry offered the educational scholarship programs from primary level to pre-university level and pre-university ITE polytechnic.
The SIA Youth Scholarship is valid for 2 years of Pre-University studies in the selected Junior Colleges of Singapore. And the award of the General Certificate of Education ‘Advanced’ (GCE ‘A’) Singapore-Cambridge (or equivalent) certificate will be distributed to the selected students.
SIA Youth Scholarship 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Students who beat the following eligibility criteria for SIA Youth Scholarship 2019 in Singapore can apply for the scholarship:
- Nationality: The candidates should be Nationals of India.
- Age: The candidate should be born in between the year 2000 and 2002 (as per age criteria).
- Education: Completed 10th Standard in the Year 2018.
- Academic Record: The examinee should have an extraordinary or talented schooling record (at least an average of 85% marks). And minimum grade ‘A’ with English subject as the 1st language in the 10th Standard in State or National examinations).
SIA Youth Scholarship 2019 Details
Application forms process has been started. Now all candidates must go through the competitive exam if they want to get the SIA Youth Scholarship 2019. Those candidates want to complete their studies after tenth from the Singapour they will be able to get the scholarship. You must passed in teh scholarship exam conducting by the authority. Then you will be able get two years scholarship to complete your studies in Singapour. Your scholarship will be reniew after one year.
Location for SIA Youth Scholarship Test and Interview
- The location for SIA Youth Scholarship 2019 is not declared till now but last year the interview was held in New Delhi.
SIA Youth Scholarship 2019 Important Dates
All the details regarding schedule are given below. The applicants use them for future reference of SIA Youth Scholarship 2019 In Singapore. The exact dates will be updated soon.
|Application can be applied in||12/June/2018 to 16/July/2019|
|Interview and Selection Test||2nd week to 4th week of Oct. 2018|
|Declaration of Scholarship||2nd week to 4th and last week November 2018|
|The arrival of Scholarship (Singapore)||2nd or 3rd week of January 2019|
How to complete the Application Procedure
Applicants who are applying for SIA can use the online application system. The eligible candidate can submit only ONE application form only. If there is any kind of difficulties in online application applying process, the Customer Service Centre will help you. The official website for SIA is given in the link.
Candidates can follow the given steps to apply:
- Step 1: Submit the application form from online official application system using official media.
- Step 2: All applicants must send the certified/ attested copies of the given documents to the Singapore Ministry of Education. The documents should be submitted before the last/ closing date. The documents are given as:
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- I- Card or Passport.
- The Result Slips (Final Examination) for the last 2 years.
Important Note: The documents to be sent to the scholarship authority must be translated into English. If they are not in English then the translated one should be attached to them. Do not send the original documents because the documents will not be sent back.
SIA Scholarship 2019 Terms / Facilities Provided
The SIA Scholarship contains the following benefits:
- Provide school fees (excluding miscellaneous fees).
- Give of GCE ‘A’ Level exam fees (one time paid only).
- Give Subsidies on medical aids and accident insurance cover.
- The annual expenses of $2,400 with the fee for hostel accommodation.
- Settlement allowances of $500 (one-time only).
- Air ticket Return economy class.