SBI PO 2019 Application Form, SBI PO Notification 2019 Out
SBI PO 2019
State Bank of India conducts examination for the recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO) for the various branches of the bank across the country. For that, the bank will release the detailed notification on its official website. Also, the same will be published in the leading newspapers and magazines of the country. Candidates can check the details of SBI PO 2019 recruitment. Check the Details of SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL).
SBI PO 2019 Notification
For the recruitment process, eligible candidates have to register online on the official website of the State Bank of India. There will be an entrance examination for the recruitment process. It will be conducted in two phases viz Preliminary and Main examination. Only those candidates will be allowed to appear in the main examination who will clear the preliminary examination. The final stage of the recruitment will be Group Discussion followed by the Interview round.
SBI PO 2019 Details
Candidates who aspire to join SBI as PO should read the advertisement carefully before applying. Candidates have to fill the application form with the correct information. Candidates have to fill academic details and personal details on the application form. Candidates have to upload recent colored passport size photograph and signature with the application form. Also, the application fee can be paid in the online mode. Also, check SBI Clerk 2019 Application Form.
The details of application fee are as follow:
- The application fee can only be paid in the online mode.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PwD categories have to pay Rs. 100 as the application fee.
- The application fee for General and other categories is Rs. 600.
- The application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
SBI PO 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Candidates, age must not be below 21 years and not be above 30 years as on 1st April 2019 or Candidates should be born after 2nd April 1989 and before 1st April 2019.
- Reserved category candidates will be given relaxation as per the government’s rules and regulations.
- Candidates must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university/ institution.
- Appearing students in the qualifying examination can also apply for SBI PO 2019 provisionally.
- Appearing candidates have to produce the passing certificate at the time of interview.
SBI PO 2019 Important Dates
Following is the complete schedule of SBI PO 2019:
|Sr. No.||Activity||Date (Tentative)|
|1||Starting of Online registration form||Feb 2019|
|2||The closing of registration||Mar 2019|
|3||Deadline for the payment of application fee||Feb-Mar, 2019|
|4||The release of Admit Card for Preliminary Examination||Apr 2019|
|5||Date of Preliminary Examination||May 2019|
|6||Preliminary Examination Result Declaration||May 2019|
|7||The release of Main Examination Admit Card||May 2019|
|8||Date of Main Examination||Jun 2019|
|9||Declaration of Main Examination||Jun 2019|
|10||The release of Interview Call Letter||Jun 2019|
|11||Date of Group Discussion and Interview||Jul 2019|
|12||The release of Final Result||Aug 2019|
SBI PO 2019 Syllabus
- Questions from the comprehension section
- Sentence Editing
- Blank filling questions
- Vocabulary questions
- Sentence jumbling questions
- Interpretation of Data questions
- Questions based on the speed, distance & time
- Problems on Ages
- Questions based on the percentage
- Questions based on the pie-charts, Bar graphs, and Table questions
- Area, perimeter, volume and surface area
- Questions based on the dices and probability
- Problems on the statement of loss and profit
- Series of number and number pattern
- Questions based on the simplification and approximation of data
- Equations based on variables of power 2
- Statement of Profit and Loss
- Work and Time
- Solutions for Puzzles
- Questions based on Mathematical Inequalities
- Questions on data arrangements
- Problems based on Blood Relations
- Interpretation of Directions and Distances
The exam pattern will be as follows:
For Premilinary Examiantion:
- Mode of Conduct: The preliminary examination will be conducted in online mode.
- Time Duration: The duration of the exam will be one hour.
- Total Question: There will be a total 100 question.
- Marking Scheme: Each question will carry one mark.
|Sr. No.||Section||Number of Question||Total Marks|
|1||Quantitative Aptitude (QA)||35||35|
For Main Examiantion:
- Time Duration: Total time duration will be of three hours.
- Total Marks: SBI PO 2019 Main examiantion will be 200 marks.
- Total Questions: SBI PO 2019 will contain 155 questions.
|Sr. No.||Section||Number of Question||Marks|
|1||Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60|
|2||Date Analysis and Interpretation||35||60|
|3||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40|
The descriptive test will be 30 minutes in duration. The total timing for descriptive examination will be of 30 minutes. Candidates have to write test in English Language (Letter Writing and Essay). Candidates have to score passing marks on the Descriptive exam.
Note: Only those candidates descriptive examiantion will be checked who will clear the main examination.
SBI PO 2019 Admit Card/ Call Letter
The call letter or admit card for SBI PO 2019 could be downlaod from the official website. Candidates have to enter Registration Number and Password/ Date of Birth. Candidates should also download an “acquaint yourself ” booklet from the official website. Candidates will not be sent call letters and acquaint yourself booklet by post. Candidates have to carry call letter and one original photo id proof at examination center on the day of the exam. Check Courses Option After 12th.
SBI PO 2019 Group Discussion and Interview Round (Phase 3)
Candidates who clear Phase 2nd i.e. Main and Descriptive examination will be called for the Group Discussion and Interview round. Group Discussion will be of 20 marks whereas Interview will be of 30 marks. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Phase 3. Candidates of OBC category after the qualification in the Interview round will have to submit the OBC-Non-Creamy Layer certificate. Also, check Carrer In Auditing And Taxation.
SBI PO 2019 Final Result
स्टेट बैंक आफ इंडिया लिखित परीक्षा के एक महीने बाद ही एस.बी.आई पी.ओ परिणाम 2019 (SBI PO Result 2019) घोषित कर देगा। अंतिम परिणाम मेन्स परीक्षा और वर्णनात्मक परीक्षा में उम्मीदवारों द्वारा किए गए कुल अंक के साथ तैयार किया जाएगा, प्रारंभिक परीक्षा अंक जोड़े नहीं जाएंगे। यदि उम्मीदवार एक आवेदन में आवेदन पत्र भरने में सक्षम नहीं हैं तो उन्हें आवेदन फॉर्म संख्या और पासवर्ड लिखना चाहिए जो डेटा को सहेजने के बाद स्क्रीन पर दिखाई देगा। दोनों परीक्षाओं में सुरक्षित अंक चरण 3 यानी साक्षात्कार और समूह चर्चा दौर में सुरक्षित अंकों में जोड़े जाएंगे। चरण 2 और 3 में सुरक्षित अंकों के आधार पर, श्रेणीवार योग्यता सूची तैयार की जाएगी। अभ्यर्थियों को रैंक दिया जाएगा और भर्ती रैंक के आधार पर की जाएगी। विद्यार्थी अपने क्रमांक ओर जन्म तिथि से लॉग इन करके एस.बी.आई पी.ओ परिणाम 2019 (SBI PO Result 2019) को चैक कर सकते हैं।
How to Apply for SBI PO 2019
Below we have listed the instructions to fill the SBI PO 2019 Application Form:
- Candidates could fill the SBI PO 2019 application form on the official website of the Bank.
- The application form can be filled in more than one go. However, for that candidates have to Save the filled data.
- Candidates have to fill name, date of birth, academic details, address and other required details.
- Once the application form is filled correctly then candidates should Submit it by clicking on the Submit button.
- Candidates can then reopen the same application form by logging in.
- However, the registration will be provisional until the complete application form is filled.
- Candidates also have to upload scanned images of photograph, signature and thumb impression with the application form.
- After the submission of the application form, candidates have to pay the application fee.
- Candidates could use credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
- After that, candidates should get the print out of the application form and fee receipt for further use.