RULET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Admission Process, Exam, Result.
RULET 2019 Application Form: Law entrance test is organized by Rajasthan University. B.A., LLB (Hons.) for university Five-year law college and B.A., LLB for affiliated colleges are the two major courses are there. The University of Rajasthan is located in Jaipur. Here we are providing you information about 2019-2020 session.
RULET 2019 Application Form
To get admission in B.A. LLB in Rajasthan university one should have to read this healthy information in this article. The University will upload the law information brochure. The notification will be released in April 2019. As per previous year data, the entrance test will be conducted on the university campus as the examination center. The admission procedure will include the GD and PI round. Check AP LAWCET 2019 Application Form.
The entrance examination fee will be 2000 INR for all candidates. The examination fee will be submitted as a draft to “Convener, RULET, University of Rajasthan” payable at Jaipur.
RULET 2019 Eligible Criteria
- The applicants have to be passed in XIIth class at least with 50 marks in total. 45% marks are required by the SC/ST candidate.
- Appearing students can also apply for RULET 2019. Check TS LAWCET 2019 Application Form.
RULET 2019 Important Dates
Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test 2019 related schedule is provided in the below-given table:
|Sr. No.||RULET 2019 Event||Date (Tentative)|
|1||Registration starts in||April 2019.|
|2||Last date for registration||May 2019.|
|4||GD and PI round||May 2019.|
|5||Counselling sessions||June 2019.|
RULET 2019 Examination Pattern
- The Law Admission Test shall consist of multiple choice questions of 200 marks.
- The written exam will be followed by Group Discussion & Personal Interview of 100 marks.
- Sample question paper is available on the website.
- Examination Subjects: The questions shall comprise of language ability, general knowledge, legal reasoning, general science and social studies.
- If there is a tie in the entrance exam between two candidates then the admission will be given on the basis of marks scored in XIIth class. Check DU LLB Admissions 2019.
RULET Admit Card 2019
The admit card will be released in offline mode. The convener of RULET 2019 will dispatch the admit card to the student before the exam. If the candidate does not receive the admit card then he/ she have to contact the convener before the exam. If you have lost the admit card then a duplicate admit card would be released by the authority. For this purpose, you have to submit the following documents.
- One photo ID.
- Receipt of Admission form.
- One photograph.
RULET Examination 2019
The examination of Law Entrance Test will be held in offline mode. The examination center for the entrance exam will be the university campus. A proper sitting plan will be displayed by the university on the notice board. All the students have to follow the sitting plan. Each student has to follow the instructions provided by the authority.
RULET Result 2019
The result will be declared within a month of the entrance exam. The result will be available on the Rajasthan University official website. Law Entrance Test Result will be available on the official portal. Result and scorecard will be released for the same student on the same day. Check AIBE (12) 2019 Application Form.
RULET GD and PI 2019
There will group discussion and personal interview rounds in the admission process. The final result will be on the basis of marks obtained in G.D. & P.I, Written Test (out of 300 marks). Examinees have to attend these rounds and try to score more in this interview round.
RULET Counselling 2019
The counseling session will also be on the basis of merit list. The same candidates will be called for the admission who have scored more marks in the entrance exam. The campus-based counseling is organized. Documents will be collected from the selected students.
How to Apply for RULET Application Form 2019
There is complete offline process is there to apply for RULET application form..
- Candidates have to visit the official website to check the application form.
- If application forms are released then download the application form.
- Candidates have to fill the application form carefully (manually).
- A demand draft of application fee will be attached with RULET application form 2019.
- This application form should be checked by the applicant on accuracy scale.
- The applications can be submitted by hand or the post at Convener, RULET-2019, University of Rajasthan (Department of Law), Jaipur-302004.