Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process or REAP is a state level engineering entrance procedure. The whole admission process for REAP 2019 will be carried out by Rajasthan Technical University, Kota, commonly known as RTU. Through REAP 2019 candidates will get admission to the undergraduate engineering programs BE/ B.Tech/ B.Arch. RTU doesn’t conduct entrance examination. The admission to the various private and government technical institutes are offered on the basis of JEE Main/ NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) or on the basis of 12th merit. In this article, candidates can check the details of REAP 2019 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates etc. Check JEE Main 2019 Application Form.
REAP 2019 Application Form
Candidates have to fill the REAP 2019 Application Form in online mode. Rajasthan Technical University has arranged the facility to fill the REAP 2019 Application Form on its official website. For that candidates, first of all, have to register themselves. The registration could be done on the official website of RTU. Candidates have to upload their recent coloured passport size photograph in JPG format. The application fee too can be paid in online mode. Check GATE 2019 Exam Dates.
The application fee details for REAP 2019 Application Form are as follows
- The application fee for the REAP 2019 is Rs. 700.
- Candidates can pay the application fee via Credit Card/ Debit Card or Net Banking.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
Eligibility Criteria for REAP 2019
Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Only Indian Nationals can Apply for REAP 2019.
- Candidates applying under Rajasthan State Quota must have valid residential proof.
- Candidates must be born on or after 01 October 1994. Check Career scope in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST and PWD categories will be given five years age relaxation.
Academic Qualifications Required
For BE/ B.Tech
- Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized education board.
- Candidates must have scored at least 45% marks in the qualifying examination.
- For SC/ ST and OBC/ SBC (non-creamy layer) must have scored at least 40% marks in the qualifying examination. Check LSAT 2019 Application Form.
- Candidates should have studied Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized education board or three years diploma in any stream from a recognized board. Also, candidates should have scored at least 50% marks in the Mathematics subject.
- Candidates should have an International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years shooling.
- Candidates should have scored at least 50% marks in Mathematics subject.
- Candidates should have NATA Score Card. For REAP 2019, candidates should have scored at least 80 out of 200.
REAP 2019 Tentative Schedule
|Sr. No.||REAP 2019 Events||Tentative Dates (For 2019)|
|1||Online enrollment and filling option form||Third week of May|
|2||Deadline to deposit application fee||The Fourth week of June|
|3||Deadline to register/filling option form||Fourth week of June|
|4||Counselling for other than Rajasthan state||First week of July|
|5||Counselling for Ex-Servicemen (Phase-1)||Second week of July|
|6||Counselling for PWD, KM||Second week of July|
|7||Counselling for Ex-Servicemen (Phase-2)||Second week of July|
|8||Deadline for reporting for out of Rajasthan state applicants||The Third week of July|
|9||Publication of final seat matrix for Rajasthan Domicile applicants||Third week of July|
|10||Counselling list (First Allotment)||Third week of July|
|11||Deadline for reporting for Rajasthan domicile applicants for 1st counselling||Fourth week of July|
|12||Movement option will starts||The Third week of July|
|13||Movement option will ends||The Fourth week of July|
|14||2nd counselling list (Second seat Allotment process)||The Fourth week of July|
|15||Deadlinforof reporting for Rajasthan domicile applicants for 2nd counselling||The Fourth week of July|
|16||Deadline to deposit original documents in Fourth reported institution||The Fourth week of July|
|17||Deadline for withdrawal of admission||The Fourth week of July|
|18||Internal sliding option starts||The Fourth week of July|
|19||Internal sliding list announcement and online submission of the result to REAP office||The First week of August|
|20||Special round seat matrix announcement||The First week of August|
|21||Starting of enrollment and filling option form for special round||The First week of August|
|22||Deadline to deposit enrollment fee for spot round||Second week of August|
|23||Deadline to register/filling option form for spot round||Second week of August|
|24||Counselling list (Seat Allotment) for spot round||Second week of August|
|25||Deadline for reporting after spot round||Second week of August|
How to Fill REAP 2019 Application Form
- Applicants can fill the application form online on the official website of the authority. Because all the procedure is online.
- The application form will be available on the official website.
- Fill and submit the application form before the due date.
- Provide all the details at best of your knowledge. Check Jamia Milia Islamia 2019 Admissions.
- Scanned signature and photo should be uploaded with the application form.
- The size of the image and signature should be appropriate.
- After submitting the REAP 2019 Application form, take a print of the application form.
- After the completion of the online process, no need to apply offline.
REAP 2019 Counselling
The counselling for REAP 2019 will be conducted in three rounds. There will also be Spot Round counselling if seats remain vacant. Candidates have to fill the choices of courses and colleges. The seats will be allocated on the basis of merit. Check Career as a Pilot.
Documents Required for REAP 2019 Application Form
- The total fee deposited Slip at the Institute.
- JEE Main 2019 scorecard.
- 10th class passing Certificate as a date of birth certificate.
- Seat allotment letter (Provisional).
- Xth class Mark sheet.
- XIIth class mark sheet.
- Reserve category (SC/ ST/ OBC/ SBC) certificate.
- PWD certificate.
- Ex-Servicemen Certificate.
- State Domicile Certificate.
- NATA 2019 scorecard.