Rajasthan Polytechnic 2019 Application Form, Exam Dates, How to Apply.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2019 Application Form
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) regulates the Rajasthan Polytechnic admission procedure. Candidates get admission to the various engineering and non-engineering diploma programs. There will not be any separate entrance test for admission. Candidates will be given admission on the basis of high school marks. Candidates can check the complete details of Rajasthan Polytechnic 2019 below in the article. Also, check the details of Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP).
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2019
- The application form will be available in the online mode only. Candidates have to fill two forms, i.e., one is admission form and another form will be an option form. Check Rajasthan LEEP 2019 Application Form.
- Candidates have to fill the choices of institutions and courses in which they want admission.
- Candidates have to fill personal and academic details on the admission form.
- The application fee is Rs. 300.
- Candidates can pay the application fee via e-Mitra/ CSC Kiosk. Check Rajasthan JET 2019.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2019Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are as follows:
The minimum age of a candidate should be 15 years at the time of admission. However, there is no maximum age limit for admission.
- Qualification Exam: Candidates must have passed 10th or equivalent examination from a recognized education board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have studied Science and Mathematics as necessary subjects.
- Minimum Marks Requirement: candidates must have secured at least 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
The following reservation policy will be followed at the time of admission:
|Sr. No.||Category of the Candidate||Reservation|
|1||OBC-NCL (Non-Creamy Layer)||21%|
|4||SBC-NCL (Non-Creamy Layer)||1%|
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2019 Important Dates
The schedule of the admission will be as follows:
|Sr. No.||Activity||Dates (Tentative)|
|1||Availability of Online Application||Last week of June 2019|
|2||Deadline for the submission of application form||Third week of July 2019|
|3||Merit list publication (provisional)||Third week of July 2019|
|4||Uploading of documents||Fourth week of July 2019|
|5||Publication of Final Merit List||Fourth week of July 2019|
|6||Counselling will start from||Last week of July 2019|
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2019 Merit List
The conducting authority will release a merit list after the completion of form filling. The merit list will be prepared in online mode. Candidates will be able to check the merit list on the official website of the organizing authority. Candidates will have to upload the documents and after it, the final merit list will be released. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of candidates’ marks in the 10th class.
Admission to Polytechnic course in Rajasthan state will be on the basis of marks scored in the high class. Candidates have to score more in the Xth class. The Xth class is a board class in the state. So students who want to get admission in engineering diploma course should score good marks in 10th class. Check Rajasthan University Admission 2018.
The admission process may be online. Candidates have to provide all the details on the application form with roll number and marks scored in Xth class (CGPA if required).
Candidates who selected in the admission process/ counselling will get admission in the allotted institutes (Govt. or Pvt.). Document verification and fee submission will be there in the engineering institute. The merit list will be prepared by the authority or the institute. Check Rajasthan PCPMT 2018 Admission.
- Xth Class passing mark sheet;
- Character Certificate from the school;
- Domicile Certificate;
- Affidavit if asked by the institute;
- Seat Allotment letter.
How to Appy for Rajasthan Polytechnic 2019
The whole admission process will be done in online mode. The steps to apply for Rajasthan Polytechnic 2019 are as follows:
- Candidates, first of all, have to go to the official website of the conducting authority.
- On the homepage of the official website, the link to Rajasthan Polytechnic Admission 2019 will be given.
- Candidates have to click on the link to access the application form.
- After the application form appears on the screen, candidates are required to fill it.
- Candidates have to fill basic personal details and academic details in the application form.
- Candidates are required to fill name, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, address and other personal details and academic details in the application form.
- After it, candidates have to fill the choices of trades and colleges.
- Candidates after that have to pay the application fee.
- After the completion of appliction form candidates should get a hard copy of the application form for further process.