Rajasthan JET Syllabus 2018 Download Exam Pattern More info at www.entrancedisha.com.
Rajasthan JET Syllabus 2018
Rajasthan JET is a state-level entrance examination conducted by the Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur, Rajasthan. This examination is also referred as Rajasthan Joint Entrance Test. Through Rajasthan JET candidates get admission to the courses like B.Tech (Food Technology), B.Sc. Agriculture (Honours), B.Sc. Horticulture (Honours), B.Sc. Forestry (Honours). Other institutes offering the same courses in Rajasthan also conduct the score of JET.
JET is a highly competitive examination and to crack it candidates have to be systematically prepared. Candidates need to understand the Syllabus of the JET so that they can prepare in the right way. The official website for the Rajasthan JET is www.mpuat.ac.in.
Rajasthan JET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Rajasthan JET are as follows:
Age: Candidates must not be above 25 years of age on or before 1 January 2018.
- Candidates should pass the senior secondary class or equivalent from a recognized education board.
- Candidate should pass the senior secondary class from any recognized education board.
- Candidates must opt Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics as their compulsory in senior secondary class.
- Candidates must have scored minimum 50 % marks in senior secondary class.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category will be given 5 % relaxation in the minimum qualifying marks.
Rajasthan JET 2018 Syllabus
Syllabus for Rajasthan JET is different for different courses. Though there is no specified syllabus for JET though entrancedisha advises you to prepare from the textbooks of your Senior Secondary Classes and previous classes. It has been noticed that in JET questions are asked up to Senior Secondary Level. Candidates must check the previous years’ question paper also. It will help you to understand the nature of the examination. Check Scope in Food Technology.
Rajasthan JET Pattern 2018
Candidates will be asked questions based on Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology. Some of the questions will be based on Agriculture also.
- Exam Mode: The JET exam will be in the offline or pen-paper mode.
- The Medium of JET Exam: Exam will be in the English language as per authority.
- Total Questions: 200 MCQs (Multiple Choice Question).
- Max. Marks: Question paper will be of 200 marks. Check Career in Nutrition.
- JET Marking Style: For a correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded.
- Deduction: For a wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
The table below shows the number of questions asked in each section:
Questions and Marks
|Physics||40 Questions x 4 Marks = 160 Marks.|
|Mathematics||40 Questions x 4 Marks = 160 Marks.|
|Chemistry||40 Questions x 4 Marks = 160 Marks.|
|Biology||40 Questions x 4 Marks = 160 Marks.|
|Agriculture||40 Questions x 4 Marks = 160 Marks.|
200 Questions X 4 Marks = 800 Marks.
JET Cut Offs 2018
JET Cut Off for the year 2018 may remain as in the table given below in the table:
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
|Physically Handicapped (General)||58|