Punjab Post Matric Scholarship 2019
The post matric scholarship (Punjab) have only a moto to support financially weak OBC and SC student. Only those students will be eligible who want to continue their study. As per rules, the student has to pay the tuition and other charges to school first after that the scholarship amount will be transferred to the account of the candidate. All details will be available on the official website of Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship authority.
Punjab Post Matric Scholarship 2019 Details
The scholarship prize for SC and OBC provides the maintenance including allowance, non-refundable fee, Study tour expenses, charges for Thesis printing, Books allowances for distance learning program students and reader charges for blind candidates for the whole course.
The scholarship scheme was implemented by the State Government of Punjab and Union Territories, and receive National Central Assistance from Government of India under Punjab Post Matric Scholarship 2019 scheme. The students have to secure minimum 60% marks in the previous annual examination to get elected under this scholarship scheme. So we can say that the 60% marks are must for the students in class 10th or class 12th to get the benefits under this scholarship scheme.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply
Annual Income: The scholarship will give benefits to the OBC or SC (schedule caste) students whose annual income is less than Rs.2,50,000/- (Parents Income) from all sources.
- The student should get minimum 60% marks in the previously passed examination (10th or 12th) class from any recognized Board will be eligible.
- Students pursuing Post Graduation in medicine are eligible but with a condition that they can not do practice during the Post Graduation course.
- Distance learning Students are also eligible. And can apply for the scholarship.
Nationality: The scholarship scheme is for only Indian nationals.
Category: Only students from SC and OBC category are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Students from the same parents are eligible to receive benefits.
- Any other scholarship benefit will not be given to the candidates who will get selected for this scholarship program.
- The Aadhaar card must be linked to the bank account of the candidate which is used for post-matric scholarship scheme of Punjab.
- The scholarship will be paid for post matric courses which will be studied in the recognized university/institutes.
Documents to be Attached
Scholarship Renewal 2019
Minimum 75% class attendance will be required for renewal of Dr Ambedakar scholarship application. Students can apply online on Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Official Portal to renew Ashirwad scholarship application.
How to Apply Online
The applicants who are eligible according to the mentioned eligibility criteria requested by the authority to apply online from its www.punjabscholarships.gov.in (official portal) on or before the last date (24/ October/ 2019).
Instructions For Online form:
- Click on Citizen Login link On the State Portal of Punjab.
- For a new user, click on the link “New User”, or login with Username and Password.
- The first time user must update their profile. (Compulsory). Download Post Matric Application Form for SC Category.
- Click on “Fresh Application” link showing in the left side menu.
- On the next screen, the candidate has to Choose the service by clicking the “Apply” link.
- On the Fresh Application screen, go to the Online Form application section.
- Fill the scholarship form and “Submit”.
- “View Saved Application” link and “Upload Supporting Documents”.
- Upload the asked documents.
Punjab Post Matric Scholarship Eligible Criteria 2019
Punjab government has provided candidates scholarship for higher studies. We hope that the authority may be announced your scholarship application forms within one month. Those candidates fathers/ Guardian have income less then 2 lakhs they can apply for the scholarship forms. Those candidates have more than two students in their family they will not able to get the scholarship or those candidates have to get marks less than 50% in their exams. Students those are getting the scholarship in their higher studies they will be not able to get other scholarship in the same course from others.
Instructions For Offline form:
- Repeat first five steps according to the online application process.
- Select Offline Form application section and download the e-Form.
- Fill the e-Form in offline mode (No need for Internet connection).
- Log in and click on “Click here to upload the filled form” link. Click here to check Processing Office.
- Browse the filled e-Form and select “Add” button.