PUCAT 2020 Application Procedure, Dates, Admit Card, Apply Online.
The PUCAT or Purvanchal University Combined Admission Test is a university level entrance exam. PUCAT is conducted for admission to various Post Graduate regular programs at Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University. The exam is conducted every year by the university. Candidates in this article can check the details of PUCAT 2020. Also, check Allahabad University Admission Process.
PUCAT 2020 Application Form
The application form will be filled and submitted in offline mode. Candidates aspiring to take admission to the university have to download the application form from the official website and then submit it through offline mode. Candidates have to fill Name, Address, Contact Number, Qualifying Exam Details, Course Applied For, Test Centre and other required details in the application form. Check the details of BHU MBA Admission.
PUCAT 2020 Application Fee:
The details of application fee are as follows:
- The application fee too will be paid in offline mode.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through Demanding Draft (DD).
- The application fee for General/ OBC category candidates is Rs. 200.
- For SC/ ST category candidates the application fee is Rs. 150.
- Candidates have to get the Demanding Draft drawn in favour of “Finance Officer, V. B. S. Purvanchal University, Jaunpur- 222003′.
- Candidates have to attach the DD along with the application form.
- Candidates should write their name, contact details and course applied for on the back side of the demanding draft.
Courses offered at Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University
The university offers various postgraduate regular courses:
|Sr. No.||Program||Exam Intake|
MBA (Control & Business Economics)
|UPSEE & PUCAT|
|2||MBA (Agriculture- Business)|
|UPSEE & PUCAT|
|3||Masters in Human Resource Development||PUCAT|
|4||MA ( Mass Communication)|
MA (Applied Psychology)
M.Sc (Micro- Biology)
MBA (Environmental Science)
|7||Master of Computer Application||UPSEE & PUCAT|
PUCAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are as follows:
Candidates should read the information brochure carefully and understand the eligibility criteria before applying. Check the eligibility criteria below:
Nationality: Only Indian Nationals can apply for the PUCAT.
- Candidates should have passed bachelor’s degree in relevant subject from a recognized uni9versity.
- Also, candidates should have secured at least 45% marks on the qualifying exam.
- SC/ ST candidates will be given relaxation of 5% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing candidates could also apply for PUCAT. However, they have to submit the necessary documents at the time of counselling.
PUCAT 2020 Important Dates (Tentative)
The schedule of PUCAT is as follows:
|1||The release of Application form||March 16th, 2020|
|2||Deadline for the submission of application form||May 10th, 2020|
|3||The release of Admit Card||First week of June 2020|
|4||Date of Entrance Exam||June 10th, 2020|
|5||The announcement of Result||June 18th, 2020|
|6||The beginning of Counselling||2nd July 2020|
PUCAT 2020 Syllabus
The difficulty of the exam will be as per the qualifying exam. Candidates are advised to prepare for the exam as per the subjects opted for the qualifying exam. Also, check Lucknow University Admission Process.
PUCAT 2020 Exam Pattern
The pattern of PUCAT is as follows:
- Examination Mode: The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- Exam Duration: Total 2 hours will be given for the exam.
- The Medium of Exam: The medium of exam will be English.
PUCAT 2020 Admit Card
The admit card will be released for the candidates who have applied for PUCAT before the due date. The university will upload the admit card on its official website. Candidates would be able to download the admit card by entering application number. Candidates who are to appear in the exam have to produce the admit card on the day of the exam at the examination centre. The authority will not allow any candidates to appear in the exam without the admit card. The admit card will be released in the fourth week of June 2020. Check the details of Delhi University Admission.
PUCAT 2020 Result
The conducting authority will release the PUCAT result in the third week of July 2020. Candidates will be able to check the result on the official website of the authority. Candidates have to enter their roll number to check the result. The university will publish a merit list on the basis of candidates performances in the exam. Those who qualify for the merit list will be called for the counselling round.
PUCAT 2020 Counselling
The counselling round is the final stage of the admission at the university. Candidates who are included in the merit list will be called for the counselling round. Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of counselling. Candidates will be allocated seats on the basis of their performances in the exam and availability of seat.
- 10th Mark Sheet;
- 12th Mark Sheet;
- Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet;
- Category Certificate (If applicable) ;
- Residential Certificate;
- PUCAT Result.
How to Apply for PUCAT 2020
Candidates have to fill the application form in the offline mode. Check the instructions below to apply for PUCAT:
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Click on the Admission tab.
- Now click on PUCAT Application Form 2020.
- The application form will be download.
- Get a print out of the application form.
- Now, fill all the necessary personal and academic details on the application form.
- Paste recent passport size photograph on the application form.
- Attach the photocopies of all the required documents.
- Also, attach DD for the application fee.
- Either send the application form by post to ‘Office of the Chairman, Admission Cell (PUCAT- 2020), V. B. S Purvanchal University, Jaunpur-222003, U.P.’ OR submit it in person.