PSTET 2019: Application Form, Notification, Important Dates, Syllabus, Eligibility, Application fee, Result. For more info visit us at www.entrancedisha.com.
Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) is the authority which conducts Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET) every year. PSTET is organized for the recruitment of teachers of Primary or Upper Primary Level. Candidates who are eligible and interested in PSTET examination and want to become a teacher in Punjab state can apply for this.
PSTET 2019 Application form
Punjab School Education Board will probably release PSTET in August 2019. Interested Candidates have to fill the application form in online mode. Candidates can fill the application form on the official website, www.tetpunjab.com. Candidates have to fill all the required details in the application form. Some of the required details are as follows:
- Father Name
- Date of Birth
- Educational Details
- Category etc.
The application fee for both the examinations are as follows:
- The application fee for General Category students is Rs. 600 (For Both examinations Rs. 1200).
- Reserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 300 for the application fee (For both examinations (Rs. 600).
Check CA Entrance Exam.
Check CS Entrance Exam.
PSTET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Age: Candidates must have completed 18 years of age.
- Candidates must have 50% marks in 12th class or its equivalent (General Category) from recognized education board.
- Candidates either have completed or appearing in the final year of Diploma in Elementary Education (Minimum two years). Check UPTET 2019 Application Form.
- Candidate must have 50% marks in 12th class or its equivalent from a recognized education board or appear in the final year of Bachelor in Elementary Education (Minimum four years).
- Reserved category candidates will be given 5% relaxation in minimum qualifying marks.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
For Middle School Teacher
- Candidates must either be Graduate or appear in the final year of graduation or either has passed or appear in the second year of two-year Diploma in Elementary Education Or
- Candidates should be graduate with minimum 50% marks and either has passed or appeared in one-year B.Ed degree (General category)
- Candidate must have passed the 12th class with 50% marks and either has passed or appeared in the final year of Bachelor of Elementary Education (minimum 4 years).
- For reserved category, minimum qualifying marks will be 45%.
PSTET 2019 Important Dates
The complete schedule of PSTET 2019 is as follows:
|Sr. No||PSTET Event||Date (Tentative)|
|1||Online Starting of registration||August 2019|
|2||Deadline for Deposit of Fee||August 2019|
|3||Deadline for updating Registration Form||August 2019|
|4||Issuance of Admit card||September 2019|
|5||Date of Examination||September 2019|
PSTET 2019 Exam Pattern
- Question Type: There will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in the question paper.
- Total Questions: Both the examination will contain150 question s in total.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision of Negative Marking.
PSTET 1st Paper
|Sections||Subject-wise Questions||Max. Marks|
|Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
PSTET 2nd Paper
|Sr. No.||PSTET Question Paper||Total Marks||Total Questions|
|I.||Language-I||30 Marks||30 MCQs|
|II.||Child Development & Pedagogy||30 Marks||30 MCQs|
|III.||Language-II||30 Marks||30 MCQs|
|IV.||Social Science teacher (S.St.)|
Mathematics and Science teacher
|60 Mark||60 MCQ|
|150 Marks||150 MCQs|
PSTET Admit Card 2019
The authority of PSTET 2019 will release the Admit Cards in September 2019. Admit cards will be available on the official website i.e. www.tetpunjab.com. Candidates have to produce the Admit Card at the Examination Center. Check CTET 2019 Application Form. Admit Card contains the following details of Candidate:
- Registration Number.
- Roll Number.
- Address and Code of Examination Center.
- Name of the Examination.
- Date and Timing of the Examination.
- Photograph and Signature of Candidate.
Note: Candidates must keep one photo identity proof in original along with Admit card at the examination centre.
PSTET Result 2019
The result of PSTET will be announced within a month after the examination is held. Authority will release the result on the official website, www.tetpunjab.com. The authority will reveal your exam result in the last week of June 2019. You must download your result with the help of your registration no. or roll no. etc. After releasing your result candidates must check their scorecard within two days and then the authority will start your counselling for admission. Candidates will be able to access the result with the help of registration number or name and date of birth. Check the HTET 2019 Application Form.
How to Apply for PSTET 2019
Here are necessary steps to be taken while filling the application form:
- Visit the official website, www.tetpunjab.com.
- Click on the Apply online option.
- Fill the details like name, parents’ name, address, date of birth etc. important personal details.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature.
- After filling the details candidate must ensure that the details provided by him/her are correct before submitting the application form.
- Click on the Submit option and proceed with the payment of the application fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode via Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking.