Prerana Scholarship 2018: Odisha government has issued the application form for Prerna Scholarship 2018. The scheme is only available for the candidates from the reserved category like ST, SC, OBC, SEBC. So the eligible candidates must have to fill the application form on or before 30- October- 2018. The application form will be available on the official website of the authority.
Prerana Scholarship 2018
The detailed procedure of submission of ONLINE application for the Post Matric Scholarship for the students and registered Institutes are available on the website: http://ori.nic.in/odishapms which may please be referred to. Eligible students can fill the application for Prerana scholarship through ONLINE mode on the official portal and should obtain a print-out of the completely filled application form and submit the application form along with all required documents where they are studying.
If there is any problem faced by the candidates at application submission time through online, they may take the help of District Welfare Office (DWO) concerned or communicate.
Prerana Scholarship 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Education: The candidates who have passed 10th or 12th class are eligible to apply for Prerana Scholarship 2018.
- Caste Category: Only SC, ST, OBC and SEBC category is eligible for this scholarship program.
- Annual Income: The annual income of SC/ST students should be less than 2,50,000 rupees.
- The annual income for SEBC or OBC category candidates must be less than one lakh rupees.
- Domicile: The candidate must be a permanent resident of Odisha.
Only for ST students:
- Annual Income: The ST students who are studying in post metric standard in any National level institute and having monthly family income less than 2,50,000 rupees.
- Domicile: Candidate must be a permanent resident of Odisha state.
Important Dates (Tentative)
- Application form release date is 25 September 2018.
- Deadline to submit the Prerna Scholarship 2017 application form is 30 October 2018.
- Deadline to submit the Hard copies of duly signed the printed copy to Institute is 5 November 2018.
- Deadline for institutes to submit the application form to the concerned department is 25 November 2018.
- Deadline for submitting the application form (Hard Copy) by the institute to District Welfare Office is 30 November 2018.
- Deadline for District is 25 December 2018.
Prerana Scholarship 2018 Documents Required
- 10th class Passing Certificate and Mark Sheet.
- 12th class Passing Certificate and Mark Sheet.
- Graduate degree Passing Certificate or Mark Sheet.
- Recent and permanent Residence Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Cast Certificate from Tahsil.
- Bank account and Passbook details.
- Color Passport size photo
How to Fill Prerna Scholarship Form 2018
- Visit the official website of Prerna Scholarship.
- Enter all the details like Candidate’s name, Father-Mother name, gender, Birth date, Aadhar card number, and contact details like mobile number and Email address.
- Then enter the verification code.
- Now save the details and click on “Register Me”.
- Get User ID and Password form the officials on your computer screen.
- Keep safe this User ID and Password.
- Now click on the “Scholarship Portal and Login” and provide your “USER ID and Password”.
- Now upload the photo and other asked certificates.
- Now click on “Edit Lock Print” to lock the details mentioned by you.