PM Scholarship 2018-19 for Assam Rifles & CAPF: The initiative is a national program of the Ministry of Home Affairs. Under this procedure, the MHA will provide the scholarship amount to the dependents of the wards of the Assam Rifles & Central Armed Police Forces. The candidates will get the detailed structure of the information of this scholarship & its various terms & conditions. The candidates will get benefit from this article on the sure shot basis. Thus the candidates must go through this article to get the various detailed information of the PM Scholarship 2017-2018 for Assam Rifles & CAPF.
PM Scholarship 2018-19 for Assam Rifles & CAPF
This scholarship is for the dependents of the Assam rifles & the CAPFs. This scholarship is to encourage the dependents for the higher education or professional degree courses. The Ministry of Home affairs will disperse the scholarship amount to the candidates who will apply for this scholarship. The authority will maintain a standard procedure for the distribution of the scholarship equally among the boys & girl candidates. Thus we advise the candidates to check the information of the procedure or events of the distribution of this scholarship by the authority. The candidates also have to apply according to the eligibility standards as maintained by the authority. Akash Institute Scholarship Test.
PM Scholarship 2018-19 for Assam Rifles & CAPF Eligibility
- The dependents of the CAPF & Assam Rifles personnel deceased or died on the duty in an election or any other duty.
- The dependents of the Ex-CAPFs & AR personnel who are on the receipt of Gallantry Awards.
- Candidates who are dependents of the retired and serving CAPFs & AR Personnel below officer rank.
- Candidates who are studying in their 1st professional course in B.Tech, MBBS, BDS, BCA, BBA, BSc, BPharma, MBA, MCA can also apply for this scholarship.
- Candidates should have scored 60% marks in 12th standard, Diploma or graduation (for new Applicant).
- For renewal, the candidate must have passed all the exams in the previous years of the professional courses with minimum 50% marks.
- The authority will only allow a 1-year gap in the renewal of the scholarship. Check NABANNA Chief Minister Scholarship.
PM Scholarship 2018-19 for Assam Rifles & CAPF Preference Order
The authority will follow the official preference order to award the scholarship. The official preference order is as follows.
|Sr no.||Groups of Candidates||Details of groups|
|1||A||Dependents or widows of the personnel died in the war|
|2||B||Dependents of the Ex-personals Or disabled persons in war|
|3||C||Dependents or widows of the personnel died on duty including the election duties|
|4||D||Dependents of the Ex-personals Or the disabled person on duty|
|5||E||Dependents of the Ex-person on receipt of the Gallantry awards|
|6||F||Dependents of the Ex-persons (PBOR)|
|7||G||Dependents of the serving personnel below officer rank|
- Only 2 children per family can avail this scholarship.
- The candidates can avail the scholarship irrespective of their marital status.
- No rank restriction will be applicable to the groups A to E.
PM Scholarship 2017-2018 for Assam Rifles & CAPF Duration & Amount
- The duration of the scholarship will be 1 to 5 years or according to the duration of the courses as per the guidelines of the authority.
|Sr no.||Candidates||Amount (monthly)|
The authority will disperse 2000 scholarships equally distributed among the boys & girl candidates. MOMA Scholarship Details.
PM Scholarship 2018-19 for Assam Rifles & CAPF Tentative Schedule
- The candidates will be able to apply from the 6th of November 2018.
- candidates can apply until 15th November 2018.
- The procedure of the document verification at college or university level will be from 16th to 31st December 2018.
- The procedure of the documents at the official level by the Assam Rifles & Central Armed Police Forces will be from 1st to 15th January 2019.
- Generation of the merit list & lot phase will be from 16th to 26th January 2019.
- The procedure of the sanction of the scholarship will take place from 27th January to 5th February 2019.
- The Generation of the Payment File will be from 6th to 15th February 2019.
- Authority will distribute scholarship amount from 16th to 28th February 2019.
- The PMO will distribute personal letters to the candidates from 15th March 2019.
PM Scholarship 2018-19 for Assam Rifles & CAPF How to Apply
- Candidates have to open this link: National Scholarship Portal (NSP).
- Candidates have to register as a new user on this website.
- Now log in with the registration details.
- Fill the application form.
- Attach the required documents.
- Provide account details of the bank.
- Submit the application form.
Important Documents for Applicants
The candidates will need the following the documents at the time of application. Thus the candidates should get the documents before applying for the scholarship.
- Candidates should have a valid service record certificate issued by the department of the personnel.
- The candidate should also have the certificate of the bonafide student issued by the head of the institution.
- Candidates should also have cancelled cheque of the account.
- All educational qualification certificate.
- Disability or death certificate.
- Certificate of gallantry award.