OUCET 2019 Application Form, OUCET Notification, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply For Osmania University Admission Process.
OUCET 2019 Application Form
The applications will be invited for admission in Osmania University. The admission notification will show the complete schedule of the application submission process and examination schedule. In April 2019, the university will announce the admission process. The registration will be done from the official site. The online application will be available on the official site. The candidates will also able to submit the application form with late fee after the last date. But there is also a boundation on the last date also.
OUCET 2019 Application Fee:
- The application fee will be 575 rupees for SC/ST/PH category.
- The candidates from the general category will have to pay 700 rupees.
- For the additional subject, the candidates have to pay 400 rupees.
- The fee can be paid through TS/AP online centres.
- The fee can be directly submitted from the official site.
OUCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates have to pass the relevant graduate degree or school certificate for the admission in the next level.
- The candidates must possess the minimum passing marks criteria for admission.
- Candidates with a bachelor degree can apply to PG course admission process.
- Candidates with a 12th class pass scores can apply to the bachelor degree course in relevant stream. Check NTA NEET 2019 Application Form.
OUCET 2019 Expected Dates
|1||OUCET 2019 Registrations start in||21st April 2019|
|2||Deadline for OUCET 2019 registration||27th May 2019|
|3||Deadline for OUCET 2019 registration (late fee of Rs.200)|
And With 1000 rupees late fee
|30th May 2019|
1st June 2019
|4||OUCET 2019 Admit card Availability Date||1st June 2019|
|5||OUCET 2019 Examination||4th June to 13th June 2019|
|6||OUCET 2019 Result||July 2019|
OUCET 2019 Examination Pattern
- The candidates have to face the online test in the admission process.
- The examination duration will be the same for all courses i.e. 90 minutes.
- The m.p.ed Entrance test will have 75 questions. Check JEE Mains 2019 (By NTA Application Form
- All other entrance tests will have the 100 questions.
- 25 marks will also be given to the candidates who have good sports academic background.
OUCET 2019 Hall Tickets
The hall tickets will be able to fetch from the official site of Osmania University. The admit cards may be uploaded on the official site before two or three weeks of the exam. The candidates are required to affix the passport size photo on the admit card. The passport size photo will be the same as the photo which is used on the application form. Without admit card or hall ticket and the late entered candidates are not allowed to enter the examination hall.
OUCET Exam 2019
The common entrance test by Osmania University will be conducted to select the good students for admission. The official website will show all notices and relevant notification from the official site. Candidates should score the minimum cut-off marks to create the admission chance. The entrance exam will include various type of objective type questions. The questions may be such as analogies, comprehension of a research study/ experiment/ theoretical point of view, classification, matching.
OUCET Exam Centres 2019
- Hyderabad (Alwal, Moula Ali, Mallapur)
- Hyderabad-II (Kukatpally, Patancheru)
- Nalgonda. Check OUCET Syllabus, Download Exam Pattern.
- Ranga Reddy (Hayatnagar, L.B. Nagar, Karmanghat)
OUCET Result Declaration 2019
The result can be directly downloaded from the official site by providing the details. The candidates will be selected on the OUCET merit list. The candidates have to check the complete result statistics. The candidates if they have same marks then they have to check the tie-breaking rules. The students should have to make all clear about the tie-breaking rule. The objectives of the tie-breaking rule are:
- Marks scored in Part A.
- Senior in age will be preferred.
- %age marks in the qualifying exam.
OUCET 2019 Admission Process/ Web Counselling
- This is the simple process of admission in Osmania University.
- The students should have to compete with the OUCET Merit List to get admission.
- There will be web counselling process in the admission process.
- After getting the provisional admission will have to attend the certificate verification process.
- The candidates must show the OUCET Rank card and OUCET Admit Card in the admission process.
OUCET 2019: How to Apply
- Before proceeding all must have to read the prospectus from http://oucet.ouadmissions.com.
- The candidates should have to fill the details in the OUCET Admission Form.
- The students should have to check the complete details and then implement them in the application process.
- After filling the form, pay the fee.
- Take the print of the application form.