Odisha B.Ed 2019: Odisha B.Ed entrance exam is conducted by The Directorate of Teacher Education and SCERT (State Council of Education Research & Training), Odisha. The entrance exam is conducted by the authority every year. The admission to B.Ed program in the state of Odisha is done centrally. For admission, candidates have to clear common entrance test conducted by the authority. In this article, candidates can get the details of Odisha B.Ed 2019 admission process. Check Dietitian As Career.
Odisha B.Ed 2019 Application Form
The conducting authority will release the application form in the online mode. Candidates have to fill an submit the application form on the official website of the authority. In the application, form candidates have to fill personal details, educational details and other important details. Only those candidates will be able to get the admission to the B.Ed course who will clear the exam. Candidats must fill the application form before the due date. The authority will not give an extension to apply for Odisha B.Ed 2019. Check Agriculture Courses As Career, Scope and Salary.
- The application fee can be paid in online mode.
- To pay the application fee candidates have to use credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- The application fee amount is yet to be decided by the authority.
Candidates must possess the following eligibility for admission to B.Ed program:
- Candidates must have passed UG degree in any stream from a recognized institute/ university.
- The minimum marks required is 50% in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ SEBC/ PH must have secured at least 45% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Those who have done B.Tech with specialization in Science and Mathematics must have secured at least 55% marks (for SC/ ST/ SEBC/ PH 50%) marks.
The maximum age limit for various category candidates are as follows:
- SC/ ST/ SEBC and Women candidates: 35 years;
- General Category candidates: 30 years;
- For Physically handicapped candidates the maximum age limit: 40 years.
B.Ed Admission Schedule 2019
The schedule of B.Ed Admission is as follows:
|The beginning of submission of online application form||Last week of May 2019|
|The closing of online application form||The third week of June 2019|
|Downloading of admit card||One or two weeks before the exam|
|Entrance Exam Date||The second week of August 2019|
|Result announcement date||The second week of July 2019|
The exam pattern is as follows:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Total Papers: There will be two papers and each paper will be compulsory.
- Type of Questions: There will be Multiple Choice Questions in the exam.
- Negative Marking: There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks.
Paper Second will be the subject based test. Those with the Arts background will have to choose Arts paper and those with the Science background have to choose Science paper.
The admit card will be released prior to one or two weeks of the exam. Candidates have to go to the official website of the authority to download the admit card. Candidates are required to enter application number and other required details. The admit card will comprise the name, photograph, roll number, exam centre and other details. Candidates have to produce the admit card to the exam officials on the day of the exam. Candidates must carry one photo id proof along with Odisha B.Ed Admit Card 2019 on the day of the exam. Without admit card candidates will not be allowed to sit for the exam. Check The career in Auditing and Taxation.
The result will be released by the authority in online mode tentatively in the month of July 2019. Candidates will be able to check Odisha B.Ed Result 2019cum merit list on the official website of the authority. The merit list will comprise the name of the candidate, roll number, marks obtained and rank of the candidate. Only those candidates are included in the merit list who have secured more or equal marks to the cut off decided. Check Information Technology As Career.
The counselling will be done to allocate the seats to the candidates. Candidates have to get their original documents verified at the time of Odisha B.Ed Counselling 2019. Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of rank and category of the candidates. Only those candidates are eligible to participate in the counselling round who have been included by the authority in the merit list.
How to Apply for Odisha B.Ed 2019
To apply for Odisha B.Ed 2019 candidates have to follow the following steps:
- Browse the official website of conducting authority.
- Click on the B.Ed Admission 2019 link.
- Now, click on Apply Online link.
- Fill the registration details.
- After that, Login to fill the application form.
- Fill all required details and click on Submit button.
- Pay the application fee via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Now, get a printout of the application form for further use.