NTA GPAT 2020 Application Form, Exam Date, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Apply Online, NTA GPAT Notification, How to Apply for NTA GPAT 2020
NTA GPAT 2020
National Testing Agency (NTA) is the body who will conduct the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT). GPAT is a test which is used to conduct by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) until 2018. Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test is conducted for the admission of the Pharmacy graduates into the M. Pharm program. It was an offline exam but after the change of the conducting body, GPAT is going to be an online exam from the year 2020. The syllabus and exam pattern is still the same. On this page, we provide all the details regarding the NTA GPAT 2020.
NTA GPAT 2020 Application Form
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is a national level entrance exam which is going to held in the month of January 2020 by the National Testing Agency. Candidates who are graduates in the Pharmacy field can apply for the GPAT if they want to take admission in the master pharmacy courses. Candidates can take a look on the official website for the application form and apply online for the NTA GPAT 2020. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for the NTA GPAT 2020. The score of the GPAT is valid for the period of 3 years.
NTA GPAT 2020 Application Fee
Candidates can pay the application fee by the debit card, credit card, net banking or by e-Challan. Candidates who choose to make the payment of application through e-Challan have to pay the application within 48 hours after the generation of e-Challan in that bank which is specified on the challan. The details of the application fee are given below:
- Application Fee for candidates of General and OBC Categories is Rs.1400
- Application Fee for candidates of ST and SC Categories is Rs.700
NTA GPAT 2020 Important Dates
|Name of Events||Dates (Official Announced)|
|Starting Date of Registration||01 November 2019|
|Last Dates for Registration||30 November 2019|
|Releasing Date of Admit Card||07 January 2020|
|NTA GPAT 2020 Date||Jan. 28, 2020|
|Declaration of Result||8 February 2020|
|Exam Timing||2:30 pm to 5:30 pm|
NTA GPAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be a resident of India.
- Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy of any recognized university or institute.
- Candidates who are in the final year of B.B. Pharmacy are eligible to appear for the NTA GPAT 2020.
- Candidates who have a bachelor’s degree of B.Tech in Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology are not eligible for the NTA GPAT.
NTA GPAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- NTA GPAT 2020 is a Computer-Based Exam.
- There would be total 125 no. of questions.
- All the questions are multiple type questions.
- Every correct answer will get the candidate four marks and for every incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted.
- NTA GPAT is of 500 marks.
- The duration of the exam is of 180 minutes.
NTA GPAT 2020 Admit Card
National Testing Agency will release the admit card of the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) on the official website once the registration process will over. And the authorities will release the admit card only of those candidates who filled the application form correctly. Candidates can check the official website for the NTA GPAT Admit Card.
NTA GPAT 2020 Result
The result will out soon after conducting the exam. Candidates can check the official website of the National Testing Agency for the result. Candidates can check the result by entering the roll no. and password of the account. After the release of the result, the merit list will be issued by the NTA. The admission of the candidates is on the basis of the percentage marks. Candidates can check the official website for the NTA GPAT 2020. We will update on our website when the result will out by the National Testing Agency.
NTA GPAT 2020 Counselling
The counselling is the last step in getting the admission. Candidates can attend the counselling of that college in which they want to take the admission. Candidates are advised to carry the documents which are necessary for the round of counselling. Candidates can check the official website to get the information about the dates of counselling. Candidates will be called by the institutes for the counselling if they clear the exam with the highest marks.
How to Apply for NTA GPAT 2020
All the students must follow the official procedure details as given below to apply for the NTA GPAT entrance exam. They will also need to check the latest details from the links as given below to apply for it.
- Candidates can visit the official website of the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (www.aicte-gpat.in).
- Candidates have to create an account and click on the new registration.
- After making the new account, login into your account.
- At first, you have to make the payment of the application fee.
- Make the payment of the application fee and.
- Then fill the application form with all the right details.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Save the application form for future use.