NEET PG 2020 Application Form NEET PG Exam Date / Notification / Eligibility / Apply Online at – www.nbe.edu.in.
NEET PG 2020
National Board of Examination is responsible for conducted National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test. This is a national level examination organised by NBE to offer admission in MS / MD / PG Diploma Courses. Candidates whose want to get admission in various medical courses under reputed colleges they have to qualify the NEET-PG examination. Reputed and Honored universities provide admission in various PG diploma courses on the behalf of NEET PG Examination. So all candidates have to appear in NEET-PG examination to get admission in PG diploma courses.
NEET PG Application Form 2020
There are a great number of candidates who want to get admission in top universities for completing their PG Diploma Courses, They all have to qualify NEET PG. If you also want to apply for NEET PG then you are on right web page. You can know about all details regarding eligible criteria, online application is given on this web page. Candidates can apply from the official website of National Board of Examination. You have to provide some asked personal and professional information.
NEET PG 2020 Notification
Official notification will be published in the month of September 2018 by the National Board of Education. This official notification has every information details regarding NEET PG 2020. Candidates should read this notification carefully and after that should make the decision that they want to apply or not. Check NEET UG Application form.
NEET PG 2020 Eligibility
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have MBBS Degree and also have a registration certificate issued by State Medical Council or Medical Council of India.
Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
Internship: Candidates should have done one-year internship program before or on 31st Mar 2020.
All India 50% Quota Seats: Students whose have completed their MBBS degree from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, And Jammu Kashmir, they can not apply for NEET PG.
NEET PG 2020 Application Fee
- For General Category Candidates: Rs. 3750/-.
- For SC / ST / PWD Category Candidates: Rs. 2750/-.
NEET PG Important Dates
|S. No.||Events||Important Dates (Official)|
|1||Starting Date for online Application||2 November 2018|
|2||Last Date for Online Submission||22 November 2018|
|3||Date for Admit Card Availability||1 or 2 weeks before Examination|
|4||Date of Examination (NEET-PG & NEET MDS)||06th January 2020|
|5||Date of Result Declaration||31st January 2020|
|6||Counselling starts from||12th March 2020|
NEET PG 2020 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Examination: Examination mode will be an online mode. The examination will be a computer-based test.
- Examination Medium / Language: Examination will be in English language only.
- Type of Questions: Examination will be contained Objective Type Questions.
- Examination Time Duration: Examination duration will be 3:30 hours.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision for negative marking.
NEET PG 2020 Exam Syllabus
NEET PG 2020 examination syllabus will be prescribed by MCI. NEET 2020 Syllabus will be covered following topics:
- Social and Preventive Medicine.
- Medical Dermatology and Venereology.
- Forensic Medicine.
- Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics & Anaesthesia.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Radiodiagnosis & Radiotherapy.
Total number of questions will be as given below:
|S. No.||Topics||No. of Questions|
|6||Social And Preventive Medicine||25|
|8||Medicine Dermatology And Venereology||37|
|10||Radiodiagnosis & Radiotherapy||12 (6+6)|
|11||Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics & Anaesthesia||46|
|13||Obstetrics and Gynaecology||25|
How to Prepare for NEET PG 2020
- Candidates should know about exam syllabus and exam pattern.
- Candidates should make the strategy for better preparation.
- Candidates should check previous year question papers. Check Best Books For NEET Preparation.
NEET PG 2020 Admit Card
National Board of Education will be published admit card on the official website before 10-15 days of examination date. Candidates will be able to download the admit card via online mode. It is an identity proof for a candidate as an applicant. It is understood that without admit card candidates would not be able to enter the examination hall.
NEET PG 2020 Result
After participating in the entrance examination candidates will wait for their result. All candidates want to know about their selection. NEET PG 2020 result will be declared in 3rd week of Jan 2020. So candidates will be able to check their result from official website from 3rd week of January. Check Answer Key for NEET.
NEET PG 2020 Counselling Process
|Sr. No.||Counseling Schedule||Relevant Dates (Tentative)|
|1||Counselling- 1st round||12th March to 24th March for All India Quota & 25 March to 5 April for state|
|2||Deadline for joining||3rd April 2020 for All India quota & 12th April for state|
|3||Counselling- 2nd round||6 April for all India Quota & 15th to 26 April for state|
|4||Deadline for Joining||22 April for All India quota & 3rd of may for state|
|5||College’s name list||27 May for All India quota & 13th May for state|
|6||Deadline for Joining||31 May for all India Quota & 18 May for state|
The exact dates for the counselling sessions may change. We will keep updating these details as per the official inputs. So the students must follow us to get these details.
How to Apply for NEET PG 2020
- Candidates have to go tothe Official Website at – www.nbe.edu.in.
- Download and Read Official Notification without any ignorance.
- Click on the link to “Register Yourself” and provide your name, parent’s name, date of birth as per govt identity and make a profile.
- Now fill the Application form.
- Enter all asked Personal and educational information.
- Pay application Fee via online mode and Click on Submit Button.
- Take a hard Copy of submitted application form for further use.