NTA NEET 2019
The National Test Agency (NTA) is the liable authority to conduct the examination for the NEET. This authority conducts the exam at the national level. Therefore the candidates from the entire country can apply for this exam. The full form of NEET is National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test. This authority provides the candidates with the foundation to apply for the medical courses at the national level. All the MBBS & BDS colleges or institutes will follow the scores of the NEET exam to take the admissions of the candidates. These admissions will be only in those colleges or institutes which run according to the guidelines of the MCI/ DCI, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare of the government of India.
NTA NEET 2019 Details
This article is the brochure of the information on the NEET 2019 exam. Thus the candidates must check the details of the NEET 2019 exam from this article. They will also get the details of the syllabus for the exam. All the details in this article will be according to the authority. We also advise the candidates to confirm the details from the official website of the authority. Check Courses In 12th Medical Science.
NTA NEET 2019: Changes Introduced
- NTA (National Test Agency) is the conducting authority for NEET 2019.
- This authority will take all responsibility to conduct this exam on the behalf of CBSE.
- CBSE has been relieved from the NEET exam due to workload.
- NEET exam will be conducted in twice in a year from 2019.
- The application forms will be released from October 2018 and the second application forms will be released in March 2019.
- The examination will be conducted in February 2019 and May 2019.
- Candidates can choose the examination date as per their ease.
Benefits of New Changes in NEET 2019
- Due to the workload on CBSE of various exams, NTA will conduct this exam with new energy.
- This strategy will improve the examination level.
- All details will be available on the official site of NTA.
- Candidates will get more chances (six chances) to apply for NTA NEET exam.
- The upper age limit will also be 25 years.
NTA NEET 2019 Application Form
The authority will release the application form on the official website. Therefore the candidates should apply for this exam according to the official schedule for the exam. They should also follow the eligibility standards to apply for this exam. The candidates will also get the details of the eligibility standards for this exam from the article.
- Candidates who belong to the general category have to pay INR 1400 as application fees.
- Candidates who belong to the reserved & PH category have to pay INR 750 as application fees.
NTA NEET 2019 Eligibility Standards
- Nationality: The candidate should be a permanent citizen of India or an NRI.
- Candidate should have the aadhar card to apply for this exam.
- The candidate should be of 17 to 25 years of age to apply for this exam.
- Candidates should have cleared the 12th class examination with PCB or biotechnology with English as core language subject to apply for this exam.
- The candidates appearing in the 12th class can also apply for this exam.
NTA NEET 2019 Schedule (Official Announced)
|Sr No||Proceedings of the exam||Exam Schedule (Official Announced)|
|1||Starting date to apply for the NTA NEET 2019 exam||1 November 2018|
|2||Last date to apply for the NEET 2019 exam||30 November 2018|
|3||Admit Card NEET 2019||15 April 2019|
|4||NTA NEET 2019 Exam Date||5th May 2019|
|5||Authority will announce the result in||05 June 2019|
|6||Counselling sessions will start from||Update Soon|
This schedule is according to the official schedule for the exam. We also advise the candidates to confirm the schedule from the official website of the authority.
NTA NEET 2019 Exam Pattern
- Total Question: There will be 180 questions on the paper for the NEET exam.
- Mode of Conduct: The exam will take place in the offline mode ie the candidates have to answer the questions on the OMR Sheet.
- Question Type: The Questions in the question paper will be multiple choice type questions.
- Duration of the exam: The time allowance for the completion of the exam is 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: The authority will provide +4 marks for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: The will be a deduction of -1 mark for every incorrect answer.
|Parts of the paper||Total questions from each section||Marks per section of the paper|
NTA NEET 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for this exam will include the subjects of the 11th & the 12th class examination. The candidates will get the details of the syllabus from the PDF file given below for the syllabus of the exam. They should open the file to get the details of the syllabus for the NEET 2019 syllabus.
NTA NEET 2019 Admit Card
The authority will provide the admit cards for the candidates. The candidates have to use them in the exam. Without the valid Admit card, the authority will not allow any candidate to appear for the exam. The Admit card will be available from the official website of the authority. Candidates have to use the admit card in the exam as well as the counselling sessions for the admissions.
As per the details, as given in the video, the authority has released the official admit cards for the exam. All the students will be able to get the official admit card from the official website of the NTA authority. All the students will need to use the application form details to get the official admit card.
NTA NEET प्रवेश 2019
प्राधिकरण हर साल परीक्षा आयोजित करता है ताकि उम्मीदवारों को स्कोर के साथ प्रदान किया जा सके जो कि कॉलेजों या संस्थानों में प्रवेश के लिए लागू हैं। यह परीक्षा एक राष्ट्रीय योग्यता सह प्रवेश परीक्षा है। इसलिए उम्मीदवारों को इस परीक्षा के लिए आवेदन करना होगा यदि वे मेडिकल कोर्स में प्रवेश प्राप्त करना चाहते हैं। हम उम्मीदवारों को परीक्षा के कार्यक्रम, परीक्षा पैटर्न और पाठ्यक्रम के विवरण के साथ भी प्रदान करेंगे। परीक्षा पैटर्न प्राधिकरण के आधिकारिक पैटर्न के अनुसार भी है। यदि उम्मीदवारों को पैटर्न की जानकारी के बारे में कोई संदेह है तो वे अधिक जानकारी के लिए आधिकारिक प्राधिकारी से संपर्क कर सकते हैं।
NTA NEET 2019 Result
The authority will also provide the candidates with the result of the exam. This result will be available from the website of the exam made by the authority. The Result will also have the rank of the candidates in the exam along with the marks. The authority will also release the merit list & cut-off list for the exam. Therefore the candidates will be called by the authority according to the ranks & merit list for the admissions. Check JEE Main 2019 Application Form.
NTA NEET 2019 Counselling
After the declaration of the result, the authority will make the merit list & cut-off list. On the basis of these lists, the authority will call the candidates for the counselling. The authority will also forward the merit list & rank list to the various institutions in the country for the selection of the candidates for the admissions. The candidates also have to carry all the relevant documents in the counselling sessions of the authority.
NTA NEET 2019 Way to Apply
The applications for the exam will take place in the online mode. So the candidates must follow the steps given below to apply for the exam.
- Visit the website of the exam made by NTA (https://ntaexams.co.in/).
- Look for the application form in the News & Events column on this website.
- Click on the exam notification.
- Make an account on the website.
- Log in with the account details made earlier.
- Fill the application form & also provide aadhar number in the application form.
- Upload photograph & signature.
- Submit the registration fees.
- Secure the copy of the application form, registration details & fees receipt.