NDA 2019 Application Form NDA 1 Notification, Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Result, Apply online for NDA-I 2019 from the official website at – www.nda.nic.in.
NDA 2019 examination is a national level examination conducted by The Union Public Service Commission is also known as National Defence Academy Examination. It is organized two times in a year. Candidates whose want to go to Indian Defence Services, have to attend NDA examination. NDA is a gateway for those candidates whose are seeking for Defence Forces like Air Force, Army, and Navy. NDA is conducted in various cities across India by UPSC. There are a great number of candidates participate in NDA examination to make their dreams true. We have provided all information details of NDA-I and NDA II 2019 on this web page. Check Courses after XIIth Class (Complete Career Counselling).
NDA 2019 Application Form
Application form for NDA-I and NDA-2 2019 will be available from 10th January 2019 and 6th June 2019 respectively. Candidates will be able to fill application form via online mode from official website. Candidates are advised to apply online before the last date because, after the last date, officials will not accept any application form. Candidates are advised to be careful on the time of online application. Only those application forms will be accepted which will be correctly completed in all respects. Candidates need to login to the official website for which they have to register first. They have to provide some asked information. Check SSC MTS 2019 Application Form.
NDA 2019 Notification
It is expected that notification form for NDA-I and NDA-II 2019 will be available from 10th January 2019 and 6th June 2019 respectively. Candidates are advised to read official notification before online application. Candidates must make sure that they are eligible or not for same. They can know about their eligibility criteria from official notification. Notification consists of eligible criteria like educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection procedure, how to apply etc. Check SSC JE 2019 Application Form.
Eligible Criteria for NDA 2019
- Students have to pass their 12th class or equivalent with physics and mathematics Subjects from a recognized board or university.
- Candidates should be an Indian, a subject of Bhutan or a subject of Nepal.
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st Jan 1962 with the intention of Permanently settling in India.
- An Indian origin person who has migrated from Shari Lanka, Burma, Pakistan and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, Zaire, Zambia, Malawi, and Vietnam or Ethiopia and the United Republic of Tanzania with the intention of Permanently settling in India.
- Candidates should have born on 2nd July 1998 to 1st July 2002. Check SSC CPO SI 2019 Application Form.
- Only unmarried male candidates can apply online from the official website for NDA-I and NDA-II 2019.
NDA 2019 Application Fee
- For General / Unreserved Category Candidates: Rs. 100/-.
- For SC ST / PH / Reserved Category Candidates: No fee for Online Application.
Candidates can make payment via online mode like Visa / Debit Card/Credit Card / Master card / Net banking etc. Check SSC CGL 2019 Application Form.
NDA (1) 2019 Important Dates
|S. No.||Events||Dates (Official)|
|1||Date for Notification Publication||9th of January 2019|
|2||Date for Application form Availability||4th of January 2019|
|3||Last Date for Application Submission||4th of February 2019|
|4||Date for Admit Card Availability||1 or 2 Weeks before the exam|
|5||Date for Exam||21st April 2019|
|6||Date of Result Declaration||May 2019|
NDA (II) 2019 Examination Dates
|S. No.||Events||Dates (Tentatives)|
|1||Date for Notification Publication||6th of June 2019|
|2||Date for Application form Availability||6th of June 2019|
|3||Last Date for Application Submission||9th of July 2019|
|4||Date for Admit Card Availability||1 or 2 Weeks before the exam|
|5||Date for Exam||9th of September 2019|
|6||Date of Result Declaration||October 2019|
NDA 2019 Physical Standards
- Candidates must be medically fit as per norms set by Naval Academy Examination and National Defence Academy. Check How to Become A Doctor.
- Candidates have to go for the medical examination conducted by The Military Hospital after being recommended at Services Selection Board.
NDA 2019 Selection Procedure
Selection for NDA will be based on the Candidate’s performance in the examination after following by SSB interview and medical examination. Details are given below:
Services Selection Board Interview Round
- After declared qualified in written examination, candidates have to face SSB interview round on the prescribed date and time.
- Services Selection Board interview round will be organized into two stages.
- Stage I will consist Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) and Picture Perception & Description Test (PP & DT).
- Stage II will consist GTO Tasks ( Group Testing Officer Tasks ), Psychology Test, Interview & Conference. Check How to Become A Scientist.
- Candidates need to bring their 12th class or equivalent exam certificate to SSB.
- After clearing SSB round, documents verification will be done.
- After documents verification, documents will be returned to students.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the medical test.
- A medical test will be conducted over three to five days. Check JEE Main 2019 Application Form.
- Final merit list will be made after SSB Interview round and Medical Test.
NDA 2019 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Examination: Offline mode or Paper & Pen-based test.
- Type of Questions: Multichoice Questions/ Objective Type Questions.
- Examination Time Duration: 2:30 Hours.
- Examination Medium: Hindi & English only.
- Sections: Two Sections 1. Mathematics and 2. General Ability Test.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates have to pay penalty for each incorrect answer.
- One-third negative marking is there in NDA examination.
|Subjects Name||Paper Code||Time Duration||Maximum marks|
|Mathematics||01||2 and half hour (2:30 hours)||300 Marks|
|General Ability Test||02||2 and half hour (2:30 hours)||600 Marks|
|Services Selection Board (SSB) Interview\ Test||900 Marks|
NDA 2019 Exam Syllabus
The syllabus will come from two sections; Mathematics & General Ability. And General Ability test will be divided into two sections: 1. English and 2. Hindi. A detailed information about NDA Syllabus is given in the link provided above. Click the link and get the complete information about the syllabus.
NDA 2019 Admit Card
It is expected that NDA Admit Card will be released one or two weeks before the examination date. Candidates will be able to download it from the official website of NDA. Candidates have to carry admit card with them on exam date. Without admit card, candidates would not be able to attend the examination.
It is mandatory to attest photograph, signature and thumb impression on the admit card to participate in the examination. Check NDA 2019 Application Form.
NDA 2019 Examination
It is expected that online application forms will be submitted from 10th January 2019 for NDA I and for NDA II from 6th June 2019. Candidates will be able to appear in NDA I 2019 examination on the 22nd April 2019. And The examination date for NDA II will be 9th September 2019. Declared qualified in examination candidates will be called for SSB interview.
NDA 2019 Result
Candidates will be able to check their result in the month of May 2019. The result will be available for checking on the official website. Candidates are advised to check their result from the personal login account. Final merit list or cut-off list will be released by NDA on basis of candidate’s performance in Examination, SSB Interview round, and Medical examination. Check NDA Result here.
NDA 2019 Answer Key
Answer key for NDA 2019 will be released after one week after examination. Answer key will be available on the official website. Candidates can get an idea with the help of answer key that how much they are going to score in the examination. Answer key consists of all correct answers to asked questions in the examination.
How to Apply for NDA 2019
NDA 2019 Application Forms will be available on official website at – http://www.nda.nic.in/.
- Candidates can check via online mode.
- NDA registration will be done in two sections.
- In registration section I, candidates need to fill Personal, Educational and Communication required information.
- After completing this process, candidates will get a registration number.
- In the registration section II, candidates need to select the exam centre and pay application fee via online or offline mode.
- Upload scanned photo and signature.
- Accept the declaration and take a print out for further use.