NATA 2019 Application Form, Exam Dates, Notification, Syllabus.
NATA or National Aptitude Test in Architecture is conducted by Council of Architecture every year. It is conducted at National- Level. For, NATA 2019 the council will release the notification in November 2018. Through NATA candidates get admission into 5-year B.Arch course in the leading architecture institutions in India. Candidates who have valid NATA score can apply at various institutions for the B.Arch course which considers NATA score. To know more about NATA 2019 check the information given below on the page. Also, check JEE Mains Details.
NATA 2019 Notification:
The detailed notice fo NATA 2019, will be released on the official website of Council of Architecture for admission into 1st year of 5-year B.Acrh degree course at various institutions in India for the academic session of 2019-2020. Also, the same will be advertised in the leading newspapers of the country. The notice will be released in the third week of November 2018.
NATA 2019 Entrance Exam
The registration, payment of application fee and other important activities related to NATA 2019 will be done in online mode. Candidates have to fill personal details, academic details, upload documents and in the application form. Candidates have to upload scanned copies of Signature, Photograph, Thumb Impression with the application form in the required format. The application fee too will be submitted in the online mode. Check the Details of National Eligibility Entrance Test.
- The application fee could be submitted in the online mode or through ICICI Bank E-Challan.
- Candidates could pay the application fee using net banking/ debit card/ credit card etc.
- The application fee is Rs. 1250.
- Candidates could also opt for the Dubai examination center, however, for that, they have to pay extra Rs. 7000 for that.
NATA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are as follows:
The age of the candidates should be at least 17 years as on 31st July 2019 for NATA 2019.
- Candidates should have passed 12 or equivalent examination with 50% aggregate marks from a recognized education board.
- Or Candidates should have passed Diploma in any stream from any recognized board with at least 50% marks in Mathematics subject.
- Or International Baccalaureate Diploma passed or appearing after 10 years of schooling with 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics as the compulsory subject. Also, check Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP).
NATA 2019 Important Dates
All the important dates regarding NATA 2019 are as follows:
|Sr. No.||Activity||Date (Tentative)|
|1||Commencement of Online Registration||First week of Jan 2019|
|2||Deadline for the online registration||First week of Feb 2019|
|3||Closing date for images uploading||the First week of Feb 2019|
|4||Deadline for the payment of application fee||First week of Feb 2019|
|5||Availability of Confirmation Page||Last week of Feb 2019|
|6||Application Correction Window||Third week of Feb 2019|
|7||Release of Admit Card||Fourth week of Mar 2019|
|8||Examination Date||Third week of Apr 2019|
|9||Announcement of Result||Second week of Jun 2019|
NATA 2019 Syllabus
Download PDF: We have comprises the syllabus for NATA exam. The PDF file for the syllabus of NATA exam can be download by clicking here on NATA PDF File for Syllabus. The PDF file is comprised of the syllabus of maths and general aptitude. The drawing syllabus is given below.You can note the syllabus.
Drawing Test Syllabus
NATA 2019 Exam Pattern
NATA 2019 Exam Pattern is as follows:
- Examination Mode: The mode of the exam will be offline.
- Total Duration: Candidates will be given three hours to complete the exam.
- Question Type: The Mathematics and General Aptitude sections will be of Multiple Choice questions.
- Total Marks: NATA 2019 will be of total 200 marks.
- Subjects: There will be Mathematics, Drawing and General Aptitude questions.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates have to secure at least 25% marks in MCQ portion (approx. 30 out of 120) and 25% Marks in Drawing Portion (20 out of 80) for qualifying NATA 2019.
- Scheme of Marking: Candidates will be awarded 2 marks for corrects answers of Mathematics and General Aptitude test.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision of NATA 2019.
|1.||Part A (90 min)|
|2.||Part B (90 min)|
|a.||Drawing 2-tests in A4 size paper||80|
NATA 2019 Admit Card
The admit card will be available on the official website from the fourth week of March 2019. Only those candidates will be able to download the admit card who successfully submitted the application form. Candidates have to carry admit card along with a valid photo id proof on the day of the exam. Candidates roll number and examination venue will be marked on the examination centre. Also, check Top Engineering Colleges In India.
NATA 2019 Result
Council of Architecture will announce the result of NATA 2019. The result will comprise of candidates marks in each component, merit listing and percentile of the score. Candidates will be considered qualified only if they get 25% marks in Mathematics and General Aptitude sections and 25% marks in Drawing section. Overall qualifying exam will be 200 marks. Candidates would be able to download/ scorecard from the official website. Also, check the details of Graduate Aptitude Test In Engineering (GATE).
NATA 2019 Counselling
COA (Council of Architecture) will not conduct any counselling. The NATA score is conducted by almost every architecture institution of the country. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria of the institutions and apply own their own. The admission process of different organizations will be different. Check Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP).
How to Apply for NATA 2019
Following are the instructions to fill NATA 2019 application form:
- Candidates, first of all, have to log on to the official website.
- On the homepage, the link to fill the application form will be given.
- Click on the link.
- Fill personal, academic details and ensure whether the information is filled correctly before hitting on Submit button.
- Now, upload the required documents in the required format.
- After that, candidates have to pay the application fee.
- Either pay the application fee via net banking/ credit card/ debit card or generate ICICI Bank E-Challan.
- Get the e-receipt of application fee if the fee is paid in online mode.
- Also, get the application form for further use.