MYSY Scholarship 2018-2019: Every Student searching for the chance to get any scholarship to complete his higher study after passing 10th class and 12th class. Here we are giving you some information about MYSY scholarship which can be applied online from the official portal for MYSY Scholarship 2018-2019. The official site of the authority is mysy.guj.nic.in.
MYSY Scholarship 2018-2019
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY) has also known or abbreviated as MYSY. The scholarship program was announced by the Chief Minister (CM) of Gujarat on September 24, 2015. Economic Weaker Section (EWS) students will be offered with a financial help for the higher education. Candidates who are eligible and want to study in higher education (degree or diploma courses) from a certified institute after diploma course. Check SIA Scholarship 2019.
The nominated candidate will be helped with a financial assistance of up to 50% of tuition fee or Rs 50,000. From the starting year, a large number of needy students have applied and complete the registration for MYSY Scholarship and tries to get the benefit of this scholarship scheme. This year government will invite the MYSY application form.
MYSY Scholarship Important Dates
Official Website For Online Registration: http://mysy.guj.nic.in.
Online Registration: July/ August 2018.
Last Date of Registration: TBA (To Be Announced).
MYSY Scholarship 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Education & %age: 90% marks in board class will be required to apply for this scholarship.
- Annual Income: The annual income of the family should not exceed 4.5 lakh per annum (under the criteria of EWS). Check Central Sector Scholarship Scheme.
- Domicile: Candidate must be a permanent resident of Gujarat.
MYSY Scholarship 2018-2019 Important Points
- For Engg. and Medical Courses: Students who are studying in the courses like Engg. & medical will be assured with a help with the 50% allowance or 50,000 INR per year (self-financed/ private universities).
- For GMERS courses: 10 lakh rupees will be provided to the students who belong to the Gujarat Medical Education Research Society (GMERS) by the government of Gujarat.
- For Graduate Course: The students from B.Ed, B.A, B.Sc course will get an amount of worth Rs 10000 annually or half expense from the government.
- For Merit Students: Students from 10th or 12th standard with at least 80% marks (merit) will get Rs 25000/ Year or half charge for further studies.
- For Hostlers: Rs 1200 every month. Check Akash Institute Scholarship.
- Students may also get the benefits like books & gears of study.
- Reading material/ books, Free-of-cost school dress for all candidates who are studying in government schools.
Note:- The government employees will get the age relaxation of up to 5 years to apply for this scholarship for any course.
How to Register Online For MYSY Scholarship
- The aspirants have to go on the official portal of MYSY authority for registration.
- The official link has been given above. Check AWES Scholarship.
- Then open the Online Registration for MYSY scholarship.
- Fill all the details (related to student and education) on the registration form.
- Before submitting, check the filled details. Check
List of Documents to be submitted :
- Income Certificate.
- Xerox of Bank account Passbook or original Cancelled Cheque.
- 10th class Mark sheet.
- 12th class Mark sheet.
- College’s Tuition Fee.