MTET 2019: Mizoram TET is conducted at state-level by Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE). The exam is also called MTET. MTET is a pre-requisite for becoming a school teacher up to 8th standard in the state. Candidates who clear the MTET exam will be eligible to teach students of Lower Primary Level and Upper Primary Level Classes. Mizoram TET is conducted for determining the teaching aptitude of a candidate. Only those candidates are eligible to apply for the post of school teachers in the state up to 8th class who have passed MTET exam. There are two exams viz Paper I and Paper II. Paper I is conducted for teachers of 1st to 5th Classes and Paper 2 is conducted for students of 6th to 8th classes. Below we have mentioned the details regarding MTET 2019. Check Courses/ Career Option After School.
MTET 2019 Application Form
MTET or Mizoram TET notification will be released by the MBSE about a month ago of the release of the application form. The authority will invite the application forms in online mode only. There is no other mode of applying for the exam. Candidates will be able to access the application form on the official website of the authority. Candidates have to fill their personal, academic and other important details in the application form. The authority will also ask for uploading the scanned copies of recent coloured passport size photograph and signature with the application form. Candidates should read all the instructions carefully before applying for MTET. Check Sikkim TET.
- The application fee will be accepted in the online mode.
- General category candidates have to pay Rs. 500 for single paper and Rs. 800 for both the papers.
- SC/ ST candidates have to pay Rs. 250 for single paper and Rs. 500 for both the papers.
MTET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have given the eligibility criteria for MTET exam:
For 1st to 5th (Lower Primary Level Classes):
- 10+2 with 45% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of D.El.Ed i.e., Diploma in Elementary Education. OR
- D.Ed (Diploma in Education SE) with 12th or equivalent.
For Upper Primary Level Classes (6th to 8th):
- Science/ Art Graduate or passed/ appearing in D.Ed (Diploma in Education) or Bachelor of Education (B.Ed).
- Candidates must have obtained at minimum 45% marks in their bachelor’s degree
MTET 2019 Schedule
All the important dates will be updated here:
|Sr. No.||Mizoram TET 2019||Important Dates|
|I||Online application form availability||To be announced (TBA)|
|II||Ending of online application form||TBA|
|III||Release of admit card||TBA|
|IV||MTET Exam Date||TBA|
|V||Announcement of Mizoram TET Result||TBA|
MTET 2019 Exam Pattern
Here is the exam pattern for MTET:
- Mode of MTET Exam: MTET will be conducted in offline mode. Candidates will have to mark their answers in OMR (Optical Mark Reader) sheet.
- Maximum Questions: MTET exam will consist of 150 questions.
- Maximum Marks: MTET will be of total 150 marks.
- Marking Scheme: Each question will consist of one mark.
- Negative Marking: There will not be any negative marking in the exam.
MTET 2019 Admit Card
The admit card of Mizoram TET will be released by the authority prior to one or two weeks of the exam. Candidates have to download the same from the official website. To download the admit candidates are required to enter application number and other important details such as date of birth etc. Candidates will not be dispatched admit card via post or any other mode. It will be compulsory to carry the admit card at the exam centre on the day of the exam. Check Arunachal Pradesh TET.
MTET 2019 Result
The result of MTET exam will be released within a month of the exam. Only those candidates will be considered qualified who will secure more or equal marks of cut off decided by the authority. The result will be available on the official website of the authority. Candidates have to enter roll number to check result. Those who will be declared qualified will be issued MTET qualification certificate. Check details of Assam TET.
Procedure to Apply for Mizoram TET 2019
The instructions to fill the application form are as follows:
- Open the official website of the authority.
- Click on MTET link given on the home screen.
- Register with email and roll number.
- After that, log in to fill the application form.
- Fill all the required details in the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the prescribed application fee via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Get a print out of the application form for further use.