MP TET 2019, MP TET 2019 Application Form, MP TET 2019 Eligibility Criteria, MP TET 2019 Online, MP TET 2019 Exam Pattern, MP TET 2019 Syllabus, MP TET 2019 Exam Date
MP TET 2019 Application Form
MP TET or Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted by MP Vyapam. Candidates who aspire to become a school teacher up to the upper primary level in the schools of Madhya Pradesh state have to clear MP TET. The exam is conducted once in a year at the state level. Candidates who clear the exam are eligible to apply for the teaching posts in the schools of Madhya Pradesh state. In this article, candidates can check the details of MP TET 2019. Also, check Uttarakhand TET.
MP TET 2019
The application form will be available on the official website of the authority. There will not be any other mode of application form submission. Candidates have to fill personal and academic details in the application form. Candidates are also required to upload scanned copies of latest colored passport size photograph and signature to the application form. Candidates should read the eligibility criteria in the official information brochure before the submission of application form. Also, candidates should apply for MP TET before the due date. The authority will not extend the deadline for filling the application form. Also, check Andhra Pradesh TET.
- The application fee for General/ OBC candidates for the single paper is 600 and both the papers are 1200.
- For SC/ ST candidates the application fee will be Rs. 300 and for both the papers Rs. 600.
- The application fee will be submitted in online mode.
MP TET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for both levels are as follows:
MP TET 2019 Important Dates
The schedule of Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test for the year 2019 is as follows:
|Sr. No.||Particulars (MP TET)||MP TET 2019 Dates|
|I||Availability of online application form||The first week of Sept 2019|
|II||Closing of online application form submission||Last week of Sept 2019|
|III||Release of MP TET Admit Card||The first week of Oct 2019|
|IV||Date of Exam||The third week of October 2019|
|V||Declaration of MP TET Result||November/ December 2019|
MP TET 2019 Exam Pattern
The official exam pattern of the MP TET 2019 exam will help the aspirants to get better scores in the exams. Thus they must follow the official exam pattern while preparing for the exam. The exam pattern for Madhya Pradesh for the session 2019 will be as follows:
- Mode fo MP TET: The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Total Marks: Each paper will be a total of 150 marks. Candidates can opt for single or for both the exam according to the eligibility.
- Total Question: Each paper will comprise total 150 questions.
- Type of Questions: There will be MCQs (Multiple Type Questions) in the question paper.
- The medium of Questions Paper: The question paper will be in both English and Hindi.
For Paper I:
For Paper II:
MP TET 2019 Admit Card
The admit card will be available in online mode only. Candidates will have to download the admit card from the official website of the authority. To download the admit card candidates have to enter application number and other asked details. On the admit card candidates’ roll number, exam centre name and address and other important details will be mentioned. Candidates have to bring the admit card on the day of the exam. The officials will not allow appearing for the exam to those candidates, who don’t have valid admit card. Candidates should also keep an original photo id proof along with the admit card for verification. Check Jharkhand TET.
MP TET 2019 Result
The conducting authority will release the MP TET result in the month of November/ December 2018. The result will be released by the authority in online mode only on the official website. Candidates by entering the roll number and other important details will be able to check the result. On the result, candidates’ marks will be given. Also, candidates TET qualification status will be mentioned on the result. Check Kerala TET.
MP TET 2019 Award of Certification
Candidates who qualify the MP TET will be issued the TET Qualification certificate. The certificate will be sent to the candidates via post. Before that, candidates have to get their original documents verified at the designated centres. The statement of marks will also be available on the official website of the authority. Also, check Arunachal Pradesh TET.
How to Apply for MP TET 2019
The application form will be filled in online mode. The steps to fill the application form are as follows:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the MP TET 2019 link.
- After that, fill the registration details in the registration form.
- Now, log in to fill the application form.
- Fill all required details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee in online mode.
- Get a print out of the application form for further use.