MP PAHUNT 2019
MP PAHUNT is an exam which is conducted by the MP VYAPAM. The MP VYAPAM is a professional examination board of the Madhya Pradesh state. This board is also called as the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. The establishment of the board completed in the year 1982. Since then it conducts various professional examination for the various agencies of the state. The board works with the government of the state. Thus it is also a government professional examination board of the state. The MP PAHUNT exam also takes place under the guidelines of this board. This article will enhance the candidates of the state with the information about the various terms & conditions of this exam. So we advise the candidates to check this article for that information of the MP PAHUNT 2019 Application Form, Dates & Eligibility criteria for this exam.
MP PAHUNT 2019 Details
The MP PAHUNT exam is organized by the MP VYAPAM board. The full form of this exam is Madhya Pradesh Pre Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga Test. So the candidates will get admissions in the courses as per the name of the exam. This authority conducts this exam every year. It also makes some eligibility standards for the candidates to apply for this exam. Thus the candidates have to follow those criteria to apply for this exam. The candidates will also get the latest information on the eligibility criteria for this exam. So the candidates must check all the information about this exam from this article.
MP PAHUNT 2019 Application Form
The MP VYAPAM board will release the application forms for this exam on its website. The candidates have to apply for this exam from the website of this board. They also have to attach some documents to the application form. These documents will include the following documents.
- 10th & 12th mark sheets.
- Caste certificate.
- Physically handicapped certificate (if any).
- The general category candidates have to pay INR 600 as application fees.
- Whereas, the reserved & handicapped candidates have to pay INR 300 as application fees for this exam.
MP PAHUNT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for this exam, the candidates must be a permanent resident of the Madhya Pradesh.
- The minimum age limit for this exam is 17 years on 31st December of the year of the exam.
- The maximum age limit to apply for this exam is 25 years.
- Candidates who are from reserved castes will get relaxation of the 5 years.
- The candidate should have a valid passing certificate of 12th class or its equivalent from an authorized body.
- Candidates should have the PCB stream in the 12th
- For BUMS course, the candidate should have passed the 12th class with URDU as a compulsory subject.
MP PAHUNT 2019 Important Dates
The candidates should also take a look at the schedule for this exam which is as follows.
|Sr no.||Proceedings||Tentative dates|
|1||Releasing of the official notification||The third week of June 2019|
|2||Deadline to apply for the exam||4th week of June 2019|
|3||Application form correction facility||The third week June to the first week of July 2019|
|4||Publication of the hall tickets||The second week July 2019|
|5||MP PAHUNT 2019 exam date||The fourth week July 2019|
|6||Declaration of the result||Fourth week August 2019|
|7||Commencement of counselling session||The first week October 2019|
This schedule is according to the official dates of the exam. We will also update the exact dates for various proceedings of the exam later.
MP PAHUNT 2019 Exam Pattern
- Exam Shifts: The exam will have two shifts.
- Mode of Conduct: The exam will be in CBT Mode.
- The medium of exam: The question paper will be in both the Hindi & English languages.
- Total Questions: The question paper will have 200 objective type questions.
- Time allowance: The authority will provide 3 hours to complete the exam.
- Total marks: The exam will be 200 marks.
- Marking practice: The authority will practice +1 mark for correct answer & 0 marks for an incorrect answer.
|Sr no.||Parts of exam||Total questions|
|1||Zoology & Botany||100|
|2||Physics & Chemistry||100|
MP PAHUNT 2019 Admit Card
The authority will also provide the candidates with the Admit card of the exam. The candidates have to get it from the authorized website of the authority. This will act as the basic document for the candidates to appear for the exam. It will also have the details of the exam which will prove to be helpful for the candidates in the exam. It will also help the candidates to download the result & also to appear for the counselling sessions.
MP PAHUNT 2019 Result
The authority will release the result of this exam as per the schedule. So the candidates have to download or check the result from the official website of the authority. This result will act as the basis of selection of the candidates for the admissions in the courses. The candidates also have to carry this result in the counselling sessions of the authority.
MP PAHUNT 2019 Counselling Sessions
The authority will also commence counselling sessions. The counselling sessions will be the last stage for the selection of the candidates. Candidates also have to carry all the relevant documents as given above along with the admit card & result.
How to apply for MP PAHUNT 2019
All the aspirants must check the official procedure for the application for this exam. The procedure is as follows.
- Open website of MP VYAPAM.
- Choose the MP PAHUNT 2019.
- Fill the application form.
- Upload all the documents.
- Submit the application fees.
- Secure a copy of the application form.