MP DMAT 2019 Application Form, How to Apply/ Apply online for MP DMAT 2019 from the official website at – www.mbbsindia.com/mp-dmat.
MP DMAT 2019
Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges, Madhya Pradesh conducts Madhya Pradesh Dental and Medical Admission Test every year. This test is conducted for offering admission in dental and medical courses. It is a national level entrance examination conducted by APDMC once in a year in the month of July. Candidates want to get admission they all have to participate in MP DMAT. For attending this entrance examination, candidates have to apply online for the same. Details are given below
MP DMAT 2019 Application Form
- Candidates will be able to apply for MP DMAT 2019 from the month of May 2019.
- Candidates are advised to apply online from official website.
- They also can apply by offline mode.
- Candidates have to register online for applying and after that, they have to log in as a registered candidate.
- They should be careful on the time of application form filling.
- Authority will accept only those forms which will be correctly filled in all respects.
- Candidates are advised to apply online before the last date because after last date candidates will not be able to submit their applications.
- Candidates should download their admit card before some days of examination.
मध्यप्रदेश डी.एम.ए.टी प्रवेश 2019
मध्यप्रदेश ने डी.एम.ए.टी में प्रवेश पाने के लिए प्रवेश परीक्षा आयोजित करने जा रहा है। विद्यार्थीयों से विनति है कि वे हमारे द्वारा दी गई जानकारियों को ध्यान से पढ अगर वे इस परीक्षा के लिेए आवेदन करना चाहते हैं। वहां बड़ी संख्या में उम्मीदवार अपने दंत चिकित्सा और चिकित्सा डिग्री को पूरा करने के लिए मध्य प्रदेश के निजी चिकित्सकीय और चिकित्सा कॉलेजों, एसोसिएशन जाना चाहते हैं। यदि आप उनमें से एक भी हैं, तो आप सही वेब पेज पर हैं। आप इस आलेख से एमपी डीएमएटी के लिए अपने योग्यता मानदंडों की जांच कर सकते हैं। आपको अधिक जानकारी के विवरण के लिए इस पूरे लेख को पढ़ने की सलाह दी जाती है। अगर आप डैन्टल कॉलेज प्रवेश और चिकित्सा में प्रवेश के लिए अधिक जानकारी पाना चाहते हैं तो हमारे वैबपेज को हर रोज चैक करते रहें।
MP DMAT 2019 Notification
- It is expected that official notification for MP DMAT 2019 will be published in the month of May 2019 on the official website.
- Candidates should make their decision that they want to apply or not, after reading official notification.
- Candidates should make sure that they are eligible for the same or not. They can know about their eligibility from official notification themselves.
- Notification consists of educational qualifications, age limit, important dates, application fee, application making process, selection procedure etc.
MP DMAT 2019 Exam Dates
- Online application forms will start in the month of May 2019.
- Candidates will be to apply via online and offline mode.
- Candidates can apply from month of May 2019 to month of June 2019.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card from 1st week of July month.
- The examination will be held in the month of July 2019.
- Candidates will be able to check their result on the official website in last week of July 2019.
- Counseling will start in the month of August 2019.
MP DMAT 2019 Eligibility
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have passed their 10+2 class from a recognized board or institute.
Required Marks: Candidates should have scored 50% aggregate marks.
Required Subjects: Candidates have to qualify intermediate examinations in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects.
Age Limit: Candidates minimum required age is 17 years as on 31st December of Admission year i.e, 2019.
MP DMAT 2019 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay Rs. 750/- for each course and Rs. 1500/- for MBBS and BDS both courses.
|S. No.||Events Name||Important Dates|
|1||Starting Date for Online Applications Availability||Month of May 2019|
|2||Last Date for Application Form Submission||Month of June 2019|
|3||Last Date for Application Form Submission with Late Fee||Month of June 2019|
|4||Date for Admit card Availability||1st Week of July 2019|
|5||Date for Entrance Test||2nd Week of July 2019|
|6||Date of Result Declaration||Last Week of July 2019|
|7||Date for Counselling||Month of August 2019|
Bhopal, Delhi, Indore, Ahmadabad, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Lucknow, Jaipur, Raipur, Patna, Ujjain, Reva
MP DMAT 2019 Exam Pattern
- Examination Mode: Offline Mode (Paper & Pen-Based).
- Examination Duration: 3 Hours.
- Examination Language: English and Hindi.
- No. of Questions: 200 Questions.
- Maximum Marks: 200 Marks.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be accredited for each right answer.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking for MP DMAT 2019.
|S. No||Subjects Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
MP DMAT 2019 Syllabus
- Syllabus for MP DMAT 2019 will be covered by 4 sections which are physics, chemistry, zoology and botany.
- Candidates can make their preparation from 11th and 12th classes syllabus of NCERT & CBSE board books.
MP DMAT 2019 Admit Card
- Admit card will be able to download from 1st week of July 2019 on the official website.
- Candidates should download their hall ticket before examination and if there is any error in admit card they should contact officials.
- Admit card is an important document and an identity proof for candidates as an applicant.
- All the candidates are required to carry admit card with them on the exam day.
- Without admit card, they will not be able to sit in the examination, even they would not be able to enter in exam hall.
MP DMAT 2019 Result
- The result will be declared in the month of July 2019.
- Candidates will be able to check their result from official website from the 4th week of July 2019.
- Candidates have to crack merit list for getting admission in APDMC.
- Successful candidates will be able to receive their rank card after the declaration of the result via post.
- If candidates are missed their rank card, in any case, they have to apply for duplicate one by submitting an application along with demand draft/cash of Rs. 1000/- in favour of APDMC payable at Bhopal.
MP DMAT 2019 Counselling
Candidates whose will be declared qualified in the entrance examination, they will be called for the counseling process. During the counseling process, documents verification and seat allotment will be done. Candidates have to carry their valid rank card with them at the time of counseling. Counseling will be done in the month of August 2019. Candidates can check all information regarding MP DMAT 2019 counselling.
How to Apply for MP DMAT 2019
Candidates can apply online for MP DMAT 2019 from official website by following some useful instructions which are given below
- Go to the official website at – www.mbbsindia.com/mp-dmat.
- Click on the appropriate link to Apply Online for MP DMAT 2019.
- Read given latest information carefully.
- Enter all asked personal and educational information.
- Upload required asked scanned Documents and Signature & Photograph.
- Choose the payment mode for making payment of application fee.
- Take a print out of application form for further use.
For more further information details, candidates should visit the official website at – www.mbbsindia.com/mp-dmat. Thank you!