MP BTC D.El.Ed 2019 Application Form
Madhya Pradesh Basic Education Board conducts MP BTC (Basic Training Certificate) course exam. However, at present, the name of the exam has been replaced by D.El.Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education). Candidates have to apply for MP BTC in order to get admission to the course. You can check MP BTC D.El.Ed 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Dates, How to Apply here in the article. Also, check 12th Date Sheet of MP Board.
MP BTC D.El.Ed 2019
The MP Basic Education Board will release the form of BTC program which is now called MP D.El.Ed very soon. The conducting authority has completed all the formalities to release the application form. The application form will be released in online mode. Candidates have to fill basic personal detail such as name, date of birth, address, father’s name, mother’s name etc and academic details to fill the application form. Also, candidates have to upload required documents’ scanned copies such as recent passport size photograph and signature to the application form. Check SSC MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) recruitment exam details.
Application Fee Details:
The application fee can be submitted in online mode or deposited through online authorized KIOSK.
- The Registration Fees is Rs 59.
- Choice Filling Fees is Rs. 118.
- Application Form Correction Fees is Rs. 59.
MP BTC D.El.Ed 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the program are as follows:
Age Limit: Candidates who want to apply for the program should be of minimum 17 years of age as on 1st September 2019. Also, check Courses/ Career option after 12th class.
Educational Qualification required are as follows:
- Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized education board.
- Candidates must have obtained at least 50% marks (for SC/ ST 45%) in the qualifying exam.
MP BTC D.El.Ed 2019 Important Dates (Tentative)
Below we have mentioned the prospective schedule of MP BTC D.El.Ed:
|1||The beginning of online registration|
Deadline for the submission of online application form
12th July 2019
|2||Seat Availability Announcement|
Seat Upgradation process
|16th July 2019|
16th July to 22 July 2019
|3||Seat allotment starting date|
Availability of the vacant seats on the official website
| 22 July to 28 July 2019|
30th July 2019
|4||The second seat allotment process|
Seat allotment announcement
|31 July to 5 August 2019|
8th August 2019
|5||Third allotment round||17 August to 22 August 2019|
|6||Seat allotment announcement||24th August 2019|
MP BTC D.El.Ed 2019 Counselling Procedure
Each candidate’s application will be scrutinized by the conducting body. The conducting body will then prepare a merit list on the basis of candidates’ marks in the qualifying exam. The authority will upload the checklist of candidates on the official website. Candidates have to get a printout of the checklist and get it attested by the school office from where candidates have passed the 12th exam. Candidates have to get verified their category and marks obtained in the qualifying exam in the checklist by the principle of the school. At the time of admission to the college, the college’s principle will lock the seat of candidates on the basis of this checklist. The steps of counseling are as follows:
MP BTC D.El.Ed. Choice Filing
At the time of filling the application, form candidates have to fill the choices of colleges where they want to pursue the course. However, the seats will be offered to the candidates on the basis of merit. The last decision will be of conducting body. Candidates must fill as many choices as possible. Also, check Top Engineering Colleges in Madhya Pradesh.
Display of Merit List (Seat Allocation)
The conducting body will prepare a merit list on the basis of information submitted by the candidates’ in the application form. Candidates have to check their name on the application form. If any candidate’s name has appeared in the merit list then he/ she have to report to the allotted colleges within the time limit prescribed. Check the details of Fountainhead Essay Writing Competiton.
Monitoring in the Admission Process
The authority will monitor the admission process. The authority will monitor the admission process. Each and every activity will be monitored by the officials. This last stage may cause the cancellation of the admission if there is any irrelevant thing is found in the admission process from the applicants.
MP BTC D.El.Ed 2019 Reservation Policy
The reservation policy for MP BTC D.El.Ed will be as follows:
|Sr. No.||Category of the Candidates||Reservation |
|1||General/ Unreserved Candidates||50|
|2||The quota for the candidates of other states||25|
|3||OBC / SC / ST Candidates||50|
MP BTC D.El.Ed 2019 Brief Summary
The authority will provide the admission on merit basis. The merit list will be available on the official website. Seat upgradation, Updation, and allotment are the main processes. First of all, students will get the upgraded seat matrix. After allotment, this will require to update the seat matrix. The allotted seats will be hidden from the updated seats.
How to Apply for MP BTC D.El.Ed 2019
The steps to fill the application form/ registration form has been listed below.
- Candidates have to log in to the official website of the conducting body.
- On the home page of the conducting body, candidates have to look for the MP BTC D.El.Ed 2019 link.
- The application form will appear on the screen after clicking on the link.
- Now, candidates are required to fill the required details on the application form.
- Candidates have to fill name, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name and other basic personal details.
- Also, candidates have to fill the details of qualifying exam and other required educational details in the application form.
- After that, candidates could go for the payment option.
- Candidates can pay the application/ registration fee via online mode.
- The candidates could use internet banking or debit card/ credit card to submit the application form.
- Candidates now can proceed with the choice filling.
- Get a print out of choice filling list and filled in application form for further process.