MMMUT Admission 2019
MMMUT or the Madan Malaviya University of Technology is a Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India based University. It is a technical Residential University. MMMUT was established as Madan Mohan Malaviya Engineering College in the year 1962. In the year 2011, the college got the status of the autonomous institute by University Grants Commission. However, University started functioning in the year 2013. MMMUT offers courses at Bachelor, Master and at Doctoral level. The university is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) for granting PhD degrees. Candidates in this article can check the details of MMUT Admission 2019.
MMMUT Application Form 2019
- For admission to MMMUT aspirants have to clear the MMMUT Entrance Examination.
- Candidates have to apply for MMMUT Entrance Exam first.
- Candidates have to apply online for MMMUT entrance exam.
Candidates have to fill the following details in the online application form for MMMUT Entrance Exam:
- Admission for the Select the Name of the Course
- Name of the Candidate: Candidates have to write the full name (special characters, abbreviations are not allowed to fill in the application form) as recorded in the 10th class or equivalent examination passing cum mark sheet. Candidates should leave one space blank between two parts of the name (e.g. Name and Sir Name as Narender [space] Modi. Candidates should not use prefixes such as Mr./ Km./ Shri/ Smt. / Ms. etc. the name.
- Name of the Father: Candidates should write father’s name (special characters, abbreviations are not allowed to fill in the application form) as recorded in the 10th class or equivalent examination passing cum mark sheet. Candidates should leave one space blank between two parts of the name (e.g. Name and Sir Name as Narender [space] Modi. Candidates should not use prefixes such as Mr./ Km./ Shri/ Smt. / Ms. etc. the name.
- Mother Name: Candidates should write mother’s name (special characters, abbreviations are not allowed to fill in the application form) as recorded in the 10th class or equivalent examination passing cum mark sheet. Candidates should leave one space blank between two parts of the name (e.g. Name and Sir Name as Narender [space] Modi. Candidates should not use prefixes such as Mr./ Km./ Shri/ Smt. / Ms. etc. the name.
- Date of Birth: Write D.O.B. (date of birth) as recorded in your 10th or equivalent examination passing cum mark sheet.
- Gender: Select among Male, Female and Others.
- Category: Select the category such as SC/ ST, OBC-NCL and PwD etc.
After filling all the details candidates have to click on the Submit option for submission of Online application form.
Following is the reservation policy followed by the MMMUT admission authority.
|Sr. No.||Category||Reservation Status|
|1||OBC-Non Creamy Layer (NCL)||27%|
|2||SC (Scheduled Castes)||15%|
|3||ST (Scheduled Tribes)||7.5%|
|4||PwD (Person with Disability)||3%|
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online and offline mode.
Candidates can pay the application fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card and Net Banking and By Bank Challan is drawn in favour of “The Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur” to The Coordinator, Admission-2019, Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Deoria Road, Gorakhpur-273010 (UP).
- The application fee is Rs. 15,00 for General/ OBC category candidates and Rs. 750 for ST/SC and Female category candidates.
MMMUT Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for the various courses are as follows:
- For B.Tech course candidates should have passed Higher Secondary Examination or Equivalent.
- Candidates belonging to General/ OBC category have to obtain at least 45% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST category have to obtain at least 40% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates also have to score at least 50% (for General/ OBC) & 40% (for SC/ ST) in Physics/ Mathematics and Chemistry subjects in Higher Secondary Class.
- For MBA course candidates must be a graduate in any discipline.
Candidates must have scored at least 55% (General/ OBC) and 50% (SC/ ST) in the qualifying exam.
- For MCA candidates must be a graduate in any discipline.
- Minimum marks required in the qualifying exam for General/ OBC and SC/ ST candidates are 55% and 50% respectively.
- For admission to M.Tech course GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) scorecard will be conducted. Candidates belong to Uttar Pradesh have to score 40% in GATE examination. While candidates belong to other states will have to score at least 60% marks in GATE examination.
- For PhD admission, educational qualification requirement is first class Master Degree in the relevant field of engineering.
MMMUT Admission 2019 Entrance Exam Schedule
Here is the complete schedule of MMMUT Entrance Exam:
MMMUT Admission 2019 Examination Pattern
Examination pattern will be as follows:
- The examination will be of Objective Type.
- Candidates will be awarded 4 marks for each correct answer.
- All questions will be necessary.
- For B.Tch and B.Tech (Lateral Entry) entrance examinations the time duration will be 3 hours and 1 hour 30 minutes.
- For MCA and MBA entrance examinations time duration will be 1 hour 30 minutes.
- For M.Tech and PhD entrance examinations time duration will be 2 hours.
- B. Tech exam will be 600 marks.
- B.Tech (Lateral entry, MBA and MCA exams will be of 300 marks.
- M.Tech and PhD exams will be of 400 marks each.
- There will be negative marking, 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
MMMUT Entrance Exam Admit Card 2019
Admit Card for MMMUT Entrance Exam will be sent to candidates by post. If in any case, candidates don’t get the admit card by post then the admit card will be available on the official website i.e., www.mmmut.ac.in. Candidates must get the admit card by post or download it from official website before entrance exam. If candidates are unable to download the admit card then they have to contact the helpline or send an email to authorities before a week of examination. Candidates are required to keep the admit card safe as it will be verified at the time of counselling.
MMMUT Examination 2019
There are seven papers for different exams. The objective type questions will be asked in every entrance exam. The b.tech entrance exam will be on 12th and 13th May 2019. The candidates should have to appear in the exam. The PhD entrance exam will be on 2nd and 3rd July 2019.
MMMUT Entrance Exam Result 2019
MMMUT entrance exam will be declared in the second week of July. Candidates can check their result on the official website of the MMMUT. Candidates will be able to know rank and score obtained by them. Those who clear entrance exam will be called for counselling. Check MMMUT Counselling 2019.
MMMUT Admission Counselling 2019
After the declaration of result, the merit list will be published on the official website. Candidates must check their name in the merit list for participating in the counselling round. Those who appear in the counselling round have to pay no-refundable counselling fee of Rs. 500. Candidates have to bring all the required documents in original at the time of counselling. Download Official Brochure if you want.