MBBS Admission In Haryana 2019, Procedure, Documents Required
MBBS Admission In Haryana 2019
The whole admission process of MBBS course in the medical colleges of Haryana will be administrated by the Pt. Bhagwat Dyal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak. The admission to MBBS course in medical sciences colleges in Haryana will be done on the basis of NEET UG (National Eligibility Entrance Test) score. Candidates will get admission in the various public and government colleges across the state. NEET 2019 is a pre-requisite for admission to MBBS course in any of the medical colleges in the state. The state will not conduct its own entrance test. Candidates can check the complete process of MBBS Admission In Haryana 2019, below in the article.
MBBS Admission In Haryana 2019 Details
The Hon’ble Supreme Court of India has clarified that the admission to MBBS course will be based on the NEET score in all government and private colleges. No, separate exam now can be conducted by the state. For admission, candidates have to register on the official website of Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Science, Rohtak. Candidates have to pay the application fee for the registration process. After, NEET exam basically counseling selling process remains. Check the details of JIMPER MBBS Admission.
Registration cum Counselling Fee:
The whole counselling process will be conducted in online mode. The registration fee too will be submitted in the online mode.
- The registration fee for General candidates is Rs. 4000.
- For SC/ OBC candidates the application fee is Rs. 1000.
- Candidates could pay the registration fee via net banking or credit card/ debit card.
Candidates must fill the registration form and submit the registration fee before the due date.
MBBS Admission In Haryana 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for MBBS Admission In Haryana 2019 are as follows:
- Nationality: Only Indian Citizens and Overseas Citizens of India are eligible for MBBS Admission In Haryana 2019. Also, candidates should be a Resident of Haryana if applying under state quota.
- Age: Candidates should be of minimum 17 years of age at the time of taking NEET 2019.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subject and English and one other optional subject from a recognized education board.
- Entrance Exam: Only those candidates are eligible to apply for MBBS Admission In Haryana 2019 who have a valid NEET 2019 Score. Also, check the details of Army B.Sc Nursing Admission.
- Marks Requirement in the Entrance Exam: It is mandatory to obtain 50 percentile for General category candidates, 45 percentile for PwD category candidates and 40 percentile for SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates.
Reservation Status for the Seat Allocation to reserved categories will be as follows:
MBBS Admission In Haryana 2019 Important Dates
All the important date are given below:
|Sr. No.||Activity||Date (Tentative)|
|1||Beginning of Registration||Third week of July 2019|
|2||Ending of Registration||Third week of July 2019|
|3||Correction window opening||The third week of July 2019|
|4||Release of Merit List||Fourth week of July 2019|
MBBS Admission Procedure MBBS In Haryana 2019
The admission will be done on the basis of merit list. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of NEET Rank and category of the candidates. Candidates will be further be given the ranking on the merit list. If two or more candidates are of same credentials then the following tie-breaking rule will be applied to rank them:
- First of all, the marks in the Biology section will be compared. Candidates with higher marks will be ranked higher. If the tie doesn’t brake then
- Chemistry section marks will be compared and the candidate with higher marks in Chemistry will be ranked higher.
- If still the tie exist them the candidates’ age will be compared and the odder candidate will get the higher rank.
Top Medical Colleges In Haryana
Some of the top medical colleges in Haryana are as follows:
- Pt. Bhagwat Daya Sharma Health Univesity, Rohtak;
- BPS Government Medical College for Women;
- Adesh Medical College and Hospital, Shahabad Markanda, Kurukshetra;
- Kalpana Chawla Government Medical College, Karnal;
- SGT Medical College, Hospital & Research Institute, Budhera, Gurugram;
- Khanpur Kalan, Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Govt. Medical College Nalhar;
- Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha;
- ECIS (Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College), Faridabad;
The number of MBBS Seats offered in the following colleges are as follows:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Institution||Seats|
|1||Pt. Bhagwat Daya Sharma Health Univesity, Rohtak||200|
|2||BPS Government Medical College for Women||100|
|3||Adesh Medical College and Hospital, Shahabad Markanda, Kurukshetra||150|
|4||Kalpana Chawla Government Medical College, Karnal||100|
|5||SGT Medical College, Hospital & Research Institute, Budhera, Gurugram||150|
|6||Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Govt. Medical College Nalhar||100|
|7||Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha, Hisar||100|
|8||ECIS (Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College), Faridabad||50|
How to Apply for MBBS Admission In Haryana 2019 @uhsr.ac.in
Following will are the MBBS Admission In Haryana 2019 registration process steps:
The registration form will be available on the official website of the Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma, University of Health Science. Candidates have to fill name, email address, residential address, mother’s name, father’s name, Date of Birth, category, Nationality, details of qualifying exam and other necessary details. Candidates have to hit ‘Save and Next’ option after filling the details. Also, check AIIMS MBBS Admission Process.
- Uploading of Document
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of Left
- Thumb Impression
- Latest Passport size photograph
- Payment of Registration Fee
- Candidates after document uploading has to proceed with the registration fee.
- Candidates could use
- Submission of Registration Form
The last step is to Submit the registration form. Candidates have to hit the Submit option after the filling of application form. Candidates should ensure that information filled in the application forms are correct before the submission of the application form. Check Courses/ Career after 12th (PCB) In the field of Medical Science.
Documents Required for Counselling Process for MBBS Admission In Haryana 2019
Following Documents are required at the time of counselling:
- NEET 2019 Admit Card;
- NEET 2019 Result (Score and Rank Card);
- 10th Class Mark sheet;
- 12th Class Mark sheet;
- Character Certificate;
- Allotment Letter (Provisional);
- Passport Size photograph.