Maulana Azad Scholarship 2018 For Girls: The scholarship is also known as Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship and the scholarship which is given to only girl students and distributed by Maulana Azad Foundation. The girl students (Talented) get all benefits of the scholarship and promotes the meritorious students that belong to National Minorities who want some financial assistance to continue their study. Maulana Azad Scholarship 2018 For Girls can be applied in online and offline modes.
Maulana Azad Scholarship 2018 For Girls
National minority category includes the Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Sikh and Parsi religions. The scholarship provides the opportunity to girl students to make their future bright with the help of education. The Maulana Azad Scholarship is a very popular scheme and yearly increase the sanctioned quota. Till date 328.72 crore rupees (INR) distributed by the Foundation to 2,75,744 girl students. Click here to get Prerana Scholarship 2018.
The scholarship amount will be given to a student only once. The students cannot apply again for the scholarship after receiving (The students who already have the benefits of any other scholarship scheme are not eligible for Maulana Azad Scholarship scheme).
Important Dates (Tentative)
The given deadlines are tentative. The exact dates will be updated soon.
- The last date to Apply for Maulana Azad Scholarship 2017 is October 2018.
- The last date to submit the hard copy of the scholarship is November 2018.
Maulana Azad Scholarship 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Candidates from all over India can apply for this.
- Gender: Only For girl Students belongs to Muslim, Sikh, Parsi, Christain, and Buddhist are eligible. Check MYSY Scholarship 2018-19.
- Class The girl candidates from 9th to 12th class are eligible.
- Education: The girl candidate must have 55% marks in 10th class. And got admission in 11th class.
- Family Income: The family income should be less than 2,00,000 rupees.
- The students who already have the benefits of any other scholarship scheme are not eligible for Maulana Azad Scholarship scheme.
- The selection procedure process will be strictly based on the Percentage in 10th class.
- The scholarship quota is fixed (State wise minority Population).
Maulana Azad Scholarship Reward Amount
The scholarship amount will consist of all the school or college fee, books expenses including stationary. The scholarship amount will be directly distributed to the account of the beneficiary student. The distribution of scholarship will be according to the given table.
- For IXth and Xth Class: The admission and tuition fee of amount 10,000 rupees will be given in two instalments (5,000 Rupees each).
- For XIth and XIIth Class: The admission and tuition fee of amount 12,000 rupees will be given in two instalments (6,000 rupees each).
Renewal Scheme of Maulana Azad Scholarship
After passing the present class, the candidate has to submit a “renewal application” for next class. After selection in scholarship scheme, there is no need to apply a fresh application form by the candidate, only a renewal application should be submitted to the officials. Check SIA Youth Scholarship (Singapur) 2019.
How to apply for Maulana Azad Scholarship
- The Application form will be available on the official website of Maulana Azad Scholarship 2018 For Girls.
- The online application process will be there for applying process.
- After submission of application form online, the candidate has to send the hard copy of application form to the officials in New Delhi.
- The candidate has to mention their Addhar number and bank details on the application form.
Document that will be sent with application form
- Mark sheet of 9th, 10th, and 11th class.
- School/ College Admission Slip.
- Verified certificate by the principal or Headmaster of the present school.
- Attested photo by school Principal.
The filled and attested certificates with application form of Maulana Azad Scholarship 2017 For Girls, will be sent to the foundation office of Maulana Azad Foundation, New Delhi (Chelmsford Road) 110055. Candidate (itself) can also submit the application form and related certificates.