Management Entrance Exam 2018: MBA is one of the finest professional and the hot course in presents day. Most of the youngsters attract towards this course after graduation. There are a number of entrance exams in the country. There are University level, national level and state level entrance exams are available for MBA course. Candidates have to achieve the eligibility criteria before applying for the mentioned course.
Management Entrance Exam 2018
There are various entrance exams are available except CAT and MAT. The other ones are SNAP, DMAT, XAT, NMAT, GMAT and other university-level exams. All the entrance exams have their own examination pattern and examination schedule.
What is MBA?
MBA is just a professional degree course in management (in various streams). The MBA graduates work for the modern business world, particularly in the realm of finance, marketing, government, accounting, human resources, general management and health care. The course duration for MBA is two years after graduation and five years after XIIth class. Check complete details about Management Entrance Exam.
Eligibility Criteria for Management Entrance Exam
There is an eligibility criterion for admission in MBA course or Management Entrance Exam. The eligibility criteria are given below.
- Candidate must pass the XIIth class in any stream. But the students from commerce stream will get the more benefits and ease of the course.
- Candidate should have a bachelor degree in commerce. But art and science students can also apply for this. But commerce students can do better than other students.
- Candidate should pass and score good marks according to cut-off or merit list under the qualifying exam or entrance test.
- There may be other criteria defined by the exam authority or university for the particular course.
- The OCI/ NRI and foreign candidates will have other relevant criteria.
Career Scope and Professionalism
An MBA graduate has a sea of opportunities in front of him after graduation. There are many reputed firms and companies will be there. As per the discipline/ stream chosen by the student, he/ she may have the various relevant area of interest and department in the organisation where he/ she can prove his/ her talented skills.